Girls who lift aren't sexy!

Options

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    ladies if you want boobs might I suggest implants...:) DD's are the preferred implant, just an FYI

as soon as you send me a cheque....
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    8497929474_4d842e6cab.jpg

Here she is trying (and succedding!) to look hot.

Is this look 'soft' enough for the nay-sayers?
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Girl crush over here! WOW
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs

Nice to see you value your needs as a woman, based on how some neanderthal men view the world.

Ps I'm a man, my opinion on women don't come into it - live to be who YOU want to be, not a man nor woman.
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

WOW, usually the body shaming waits until the second page. Way to be a ground breaker. Oh, and being it's only your opinion. you should have kept it to yourself.

Actually I agree with her. I personally don't find that attractive or appealing at all. I'm a girl that loves my curves and I don't want to lose those. I find that girls who lift heavy don't have those soft curves.

But, I can and do appreciate all the hard work that goes into having a body like that. It's just not for me.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I would love to have the discipline that it takes to achieve a body like hers but honestly I'm just too greedy!
    Kudos to her for being so badass!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I'm not even going to read all the "she looks manly comments". It's too early for all that.

OP- :heart: it! Heavy lifter, tattoos, guns, and race cars! Does it get any better than that?
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

WOW, usually the body shaming waits until the second page. Way to be a ground breaker. Oh, and being it's only your opinion. you should have kept it to yourself.

Actually I agree with her. I personally don't find that attractive or appealing at all. I'm a girl that loves my curves and I don't want to lose those. I find that girls who lift heavy don't have those soft curves.

But, I can and do appreciate all the hard work that goes into having a body like that. It's just not for me.

Did you not see the photo I posted on page 3?!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

So, I have a man's body?

The attraction here is not physical so much as awe at her sheer determination to achieve. Which I also have. Unlike a poor motivation where the excuse "I don't wanna look like a man" is an attempt at excusing excess flab. Sure, you like wobbly bits. I don't. Just my opionion.

I beg to differ... i've totally got a girl crush on Christmas Abbott, and Andrea Ager
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm just jealous that she probably eat 3,000 cals a day......I love eating
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

It's all about the pose sometimes.

and the amount of body fat.

It is said over and over again, but it doesn't seem to sink in, that many people who dont care for how she looks WOULD at times when her body fat might be higher... My goal is still to build that fantastic foundation, and tweak the body fat to my personal liking.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    So how come OP can say that girls that lift are sexy (which basically says girls that don't are not sexy) yet no one else can have an opinion and say its not sexy :huh:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Dude!! Seriously!! YOu have to warn me of these things. I didn't prepare for such hotness and didn't bring my backup underwear.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options

I'm flat chested regardless of my weight - only just manage an A cup when i was overweight, so you're telling me i am not a woman? thank you very much!

Yep, same here. Same size boobs (not very much!) when I was at my largest and my smallest - 20lb difference.

Muscle is not what causes someone to have a "man like chest" You either are blessed there or you're not. If you are not, and you build muscle, people always love to assume it's the muscle/lifting when really they would've been flat chested anyway. The only thing it'll do is make your pectorials show more if you have less fat (boobs) covering them. I'm not going to stop working out my chest because of that though.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have your opinion. You don't like this look, that's fair enough, it's not for everyone. Just this sort of comment quickly turns into body shaming - what women are "meant to" have in order to be feminine or attractive to men. Women are "meant to" have a vagina and female hormones. Therefore, whatever body they end up with (throughout whatever natural means) is how a woman is meant to look. Steroids is obviously not natural means, I'm going to assume the woman in question does not take them.

Great post, but not all women have vaginas. :D

No they don't, as you mentioned in an earlier post I just saw about trans women :) Although you could still argue that all women are "meant" to have vagina's (naturally) Just like some women have unnaturally high levels of testosterone, the male hormone, but it's not supposed to be that way, it's just the way life turns out sometimes.

Good opening for discussion, as we aren't "meant" to live as long as we do, either. Medical intervention does wonders for the shortcomings of "natural" biology. :D Though I won't go any further into the discussion since it's departing the topic of this thread.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

Latecomer to the thread...

That said...

Yes, there is only so far a woman can go, once she starts hitting the chemical enhancements and doing the serious body builder training. Women who lift heavy are not going to get "that" look. We don't have the testosterone to support it, and most (if not all) of us around here are not hitting the 'roids.

Personally? I plan on lifting heavy to get rid of the fat, hook up some nice healthy muscle, and wow the hubs at the pool this summer...but that's just my opinion...
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    In for pics of sexy girls who lift.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options

I'm flat chested regardless of my weight - only just manage an A cup when i was overweight, so you're telling me i am not a woman? thank you very much!

Yep, same here. Same size boobs (not very much!) when I was at my largest and my smallest - 20lb difference.

Muscle is not what causes someone to have a "man like chest" You either are blessed there or you're not. If you are not, and you build muscle, people always love to assume it's the muscle/lifting when really they would've been flat chested anyway. The only thing it'll do is make your pectorials show more if you have less fat (boobs) covering them. I'm not going to stop working out my chest because of that though.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have your opinion. You don't like this look, that's fair enough, it's not for everyone. Just this sort of comment quickly turns into body shaming - what women are "meant to" have in order to be feminine or attractive to men. Women are "meant to" have a vagina and female hormones. Therefore, whatever body they end up with (throughout whatever natural means) is how a woman is meant to look. Steroids is obviously not natural means, I'm going to assume the woman in question does not take them.

Great post, but not all women have vaginas. :D

No they don't, as you mentioned in an earlier post I just saw about trans women :) Although you could still argue that all women are "meant" to have vagina's (naturally) Just like some women have unnaturally high levels of testosterone, the male hormone, but it's not supposed to be that way, it's just the way life turns out sometimes.

Good opening for discussion, as we aren't "meant" to live as long as we do, either. Medical intervention does wonders for the shortcomings of "natural" biology. :D Though I won't go any further into the discussion since it's departing the topic of this thread.

Are you always this much fun?
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Did you not see the photo I posted on page 3?!

Sorry, I didn't.

Like I said before, I appreciate girls who lift heavy...that's just not for me. I'm a dancer and would rather shake my fat *kitten* around than lift. LOL
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    For what its worth, I don't like soft girls, with soft stomachs, featureless sausage arms and sausage legs, with glasses and hair tied back, and call themselves "curvy" or that they "like their curves" when clearly, in fact, they are just obese or heading that way. Its not womanly, women have never really been as big or obese as they are now and to call themselves womanly is an insult to the human race...

...would be a pretty mean and nasty thing for me to say. So stop doing it the other way around.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

coldshower.gif