Girls who lift aren't sexy!

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

Everyone has there a opinion and I respect yours so here is my opinion of your statement since I too have one. There is no real ideal woman body. Are brains are just programmed (from tv, magazines, parents, etc) on what it should be and because of that we assume that what a woman should look like. I enjoy all types of bodies on a woman. I do not think there is an Ideal body for a woman as long as its a healthy body. I enjoy fit woman like the lady in the pics above and I enjoy woman with curvy bodies. To say woman are meant to have boobs is nuts only because there are woman who are skinny who are A Cups and do not have big boobs. So don't give her crap because she works out and has a smaller chest.
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Id give anything, do anything to look even half as good as her :sad: Any woman who can grab that kind of attention in a gym is worth respecting.... and possibly girl crushing over. Ok, definitely girl crushing over.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    1z330i0.jpg
  • KeriAnn06
    KeriAnn06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body girl that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look tined but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

A man's body? Not only is that incredibly insulting to any woman who lifts heavy and aspires to look like her, but just because *you* think a woman should be soft and squishy does not mean that a ripped, amazing woman like her has a "man's" body. She is a woman, she is feminine, and there's nothing about her that is manly.

Opinions are opinions. Just that. When someone asks a wide variety of people a question you're going to get all kinds of them. She is not trying to offend anyone, she is just stating her opinion of which she is entitled. I think hard bodies are sexy and that girl looks fantastic (not like a man at all) but I take no offense to what she has said as she was asked what she personally thought! Not sure why people get so worked up about others answers.
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I think she looks amazing! Different people like different things. There are people who love just about every body type out there. Remember the old adage though-If you can't be kind, then be quiet.

I'm another A cup chick who lifts as heavy as I can and I LOVE the way I look. That's what padded bras are for. I love being healthy and strong and challenging my body to constantly improve.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Ive been a fan of Christmas Abbott for years and have lusted over here since I saw her

She actually is my desktop background here at work

Anybody that knows about crossfit knows shes been around for a while
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    This...

... reminds me of those Beyonce photos from the Superbowl (which I thought looked awesome).

When people are doing something strenuous, they're going to have muscles and veins and tendons bulging and popping that don't normally show to that degree. They're not going to be making "pretty" faces. And that goes for any kind of strenuous activity. Do people not realize that???

I double dog dare anyone, no matter how soft and curvy, to do what she's doing and look delicate and dainty.

^^What she said. You can't look all prissy and prim and proper 100% of the time. I'm okay if my $exy face is the one I make while lifting heavy at the gym. I'm not there to get a man, I'm there to feel better about myself physically.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I think she looks HOTand sexy!!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i love the pic with all the dudes checking her out!
  • MM_1982
    Options
    I"ll admit, I'm not really attracted to the female powerlifters that were posted here.

But, watching Leryn Franco doing hang cleans gives me the weirdest boner.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=607169032633052&set=vb.138993829450577&type=2&theater
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs

men on here seem to have different point of view.

whats wrong with you? - this girl is hot!!
  • MM_1982
    Options
    Olympic lifter Lindia Valentin is a total babe too!

tumblr_lv3wmgK8yp1r4qw78o1_500.jpg

It all boils down to personal preference.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body girl that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look tined but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

A man's body? Not only is that incredibly insulting to any woman who lifts heavy and aspires to look like her, but just because *you* think a woman should be soft and squishy does not mean that a ripped, amazing woman like her has a "man's" body. She is a woman, she is feminine, and there's nothing about her that is manly.

Opinions are opinions. Just that. When someone asks a wide variety of people a question you're going to get all kinds of them. She is not trying to offend anyone, she is just stating her opinion of which she is entitled. I think hard bodies are sexy and that girl looks fantastic (not like a man at all) but I take no offense to what she has said as she was asked what she personally thought! Not sure why people get so worked up about others answers.

Then you don't mind me saying you remind me of a whale?

No need to get insulted or worked up about my answer.

Should point out, you don't but that is the logic you are using.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    YUCK

Just the word that I use to describe people body shaming.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I didn't have the energy to wade through all these pages but IMHO the girl on OP is not sexy. But I am a) a straight woman, b) middle-aged and c) don't find tattoos attractive.

So feel free to ignore me.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Aww hell...this again?

I can't wait to get my body to it's own perfection...built, tight, and low BF. I'm going to post all sorts of pictures in a success thread.

I think the original photo is great...she's hardworking and determined. I want that same body... Not sure why having a big *kitten* and boobs and hips is what determines whether I am or any other woman is indeed womanly or sexy. Your body should be how you want it, not built to please someone else. ffs.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha, ok, wait, hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha, ok, for real. Do you KNOW what it took for HER to get to THAT point?!? Look WHAT she is lifting. It's cool if that looks not for you, but at least realize that everyday lifting isn't going to get you where she is. And, she is AHMAZEBALLS! Saying she has a mans chest is RIDICULOUSLY rude. What if she had had Cancer and lost her chest? Yes, more than likely its from lifting, but that is still an assumption. I have so much respect for how hard she has worked to get there.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I definitely appreciate all the hard work and dedication it took for her to get to that level...props. However, not something I normally find attractive
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs

oh? So now you speak for all men, too?