Replies

• YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I woke up. That's a start.
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I got on the treadmill for a half hour even though I have a cold and so wanted to skip it.
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Went to my hardest class of the week (an intense hour of spinning).

OT NSV: My instructor said I was looking slimmer. :smokin:
  • herz28camaro
    herz28camaro Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I make a chicken breast and small salad..
    instead of Burger King
  • terrydba
    terrydba Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Turned down two bite-size pieces of chocolate that would have been SO easy to rationalize as an acceptable Friday indulgence.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Met, and exceeded my protein level for a seond day in a row, getting it all without the help of powder/bars!
  • tzur21
    tzur21 Posts: 29
    Options
    Ate one serving of the chips that were in the lunch room... logged it... and didn't go back!
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I completed my first week of insanity today ... Even though my body is hurting everywhere and I just feel retched !
    I will not cheat today and I'm well on my way to my 11 glasses of water :)
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i went to Zumba even though there was a chili cook off going on at work. Best part I got to attend the last 15 mins.. still had fun doing both.
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Despite the cold weather and 3 inches of snow, I got my butt out of the house and drove across town to a Zumba class.
  • xoveronica
    xoveronica Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    kzooprincess- great job!

I worked out first thing this morning even though it took about 20 minutes to get out of bed :happy:
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    ...........Eating half a pita instead of a whole! ^_^
  • KissesHugs2
    KissesHugs2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    25 minutes on the Elliptical= 250 calories (enough to burn off that piece of cheese cake I ate this morning) hehe :tongue:
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've had 10 cups of water already, and it's only 2:30pm :happy:
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Did my daily run, in the rain, long enough to exhaust my mother's young Australian Shepherd
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a 5k mud run, which was the easy part. The hard part is to start training...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today I got my morning-hating bum out of bed early so I could workout before work and have my Friday night free (date night w/ hubby). And I did 75 tricep dips and 81 pushups on my breaks at work.
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I made a protein shake with a spoonful of peanut butter instead of polishing off the last two peanut butter cookies. It's probably a wash calorie wise but the shake is a meal, whereas the cookies would have still left me starving.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    After dropping off MFP for a week and binging on both food and booze throughout the long weekend (Family day here in Alberta, Canada) and continuing to make terrible food choices throughout the week since last Friday all due to an angry response regarding a work happening..... I finally got over myself and logged back in here to pick up where I left off.
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I went to physical therapy today, even though I didn't want to! Going for a swim at the YMCA sometime this weekend!