Girls who lift aren't sexy!

Options

Replies

• michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Sexy is subjective. Some men like fat girls, some like muscle, some like skinny, big boobs, small boobs, big bum or small. So yes, some men will think its sexy.

Find me ONE man that thinks a completely FLAT chest like that woman has is sexy.

I challenge you!

ONE proviso -- he HAS to be heterosexual.

Not gonna happen, lady!

Lol.

Well, I'm bisexual, and when I look at a woman and she's sexy, I don't suddenly think she's not if she has a flat chest. I find that woman sexy. And you have very skewed viewsif you think only homosexuals can find flat chested women attractive and sexy (which is ridiculous). And what about women with a/aa cup boobs? Still hot.

To be honest, you're just coming off nasty, and that's the ugliest trait you can have. Things you're saying are the type of things that makes girls insecure about breast size. Its nobodies place to say no men will find it sexy. As this thread proves, some do, I do.

Maybe try being nice about other woman, instead of trying to put them down? I'm sure there's a lot people could say they don't find sexy about you, and me, and all of us. But what's the point in putting others down?
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    Sigh. Sexy is subjective. Some men like fat girls, some like muscle, some like skinny, big boobs, small boobs, big bum or small. So yes, some men will think its sexy.

Find me ONE man that thinks a completely FLAT chest like that woman has is sexy.

I challenge you!

Not gonna happen, lady!

Here. She's sexy, as are most of the women in this thread. Except when they get ugly with their words. Don't go full ugly.

Well said.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

Why is it ok to body shame this girl? :)

It's not okay.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    For what its worth, I don't like soft girls, with soft stomachs, featureless sausage arms and sausage legs, with glasses and hair tied back, and call themselves "curvy" or that they "like their curves" when clearly, in fact, they are just obese or heading that way. Its not womanly, women have never really been as big or obese as they are now and to call themselves womanly is an insult to the human race...

...would be a pretty mean and nasty thing for me to say. So stop doing it the other way around.

wait...so that's just your opinion on softer women?

No it isn't. Just trying to prove a point. Why should I have an opinion that I go out of my way and tell people in an insulting manner. I post online like I do face to face. With manners and a sense of decorum.

wow, was only asking...calm down
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

I challenge you!

Not gonna happen, lady!

wtf.gif

Wow. The sage and valuable lessons scattered throughout this entire thread seem to be completely lost on you. I find it difficult to comprehend that someone as clueless and cruel as you even exists in this world.

People come in all different shapes and sizes. Breasts come in all different shapes and sizes. And they are ALL beautiful and worthy and amazing. Also, women do not exist solely for men (or anyone, for that matter) to find them attractive. And I am sad for you that instead of choosing to realize that and experience the peace that that can give you, you instead choose to be so mean and petty for no reason whatsoever.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Fit and feminine is best.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

I challenge you!

Not gonna happen, lady!

Well, there's every man who's ever hit on me. It happens, lady. It happens a lot.

Plus, not that it matters, but she's not "completely flat chested," she has small breasts. The photos that show that are inappropriate for this site, but put small breasts to even medium sized breasts in a sports bra, and instantly, there is no breasts at all. Jenna Marbles illustrated that beautifully.

tumblr_mamj97BInd1r7qhmxo1_500.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4C0MFRnmE

It's like I was saying before, though. Nine times out of ten, it's women who mock other women's bodies.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Anyone else see the irony of extremely unfit people making fun of fit people on a fitness website? Am I the only one who find this sickeningly hilarious?
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    3d27deef-9b0d-4dd9-b4d5-7ba1ff8a52c3.jpg

Because people always think its ok to to slate skinny girls and question if they suffer from an ed. Double standards.

It's not a matter of questioning if this particular model suffered from an ED. She did. And died. There may be a tiny portion of the population who can be this thin naturally and be healthy, but for the rest of the population, you have to be and live in a very unhealthy way to look like this.

This is that same model, Ana Carolina Reston, at a healthier weight.

151395.jpg
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    3d27deef-9b0d-4dd9-b4d5-7ba1ff8a52c3.jpg

Because people always think its ok to to slate skinny girls and question if they suffer from an ed. Double standards.

It's not a matter of questioning if this particular model suffered from an ED. She did. And died. There may be a tiny portion of the population who can be this thin naturally and be healthy, but for the rest of the population, you have to be and live in a very unhealthy way to look like this.

This is that same model, Ana Carolina Reston, at a healthier weight.

151395.jpg

Now i know where i recognise her from, thanks.

My point still stands, I dont think its ok to slate girls bodies in the manner people have here today. With the whole no straight man wpuld find her boobs sexy blabla. Like you said, there are girls naturally skinny, and they shouldnt be made to feel hideous for it. But yes youre completley right about her.
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think Christmas Abbot is amazingly sexy. She obviously cares about her body & that hard work is sexy. She appears to be confident in herself. That's sexy. She's broken ground by becoming the 1st female pit crew member in NASCAR. That's sexy. And her breast size doesn't make or break that. It's not just one single thing that makes up being sexy. She's got a lot going for her in my opinion!
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Most supermodels for the high end clothing brands are hideous. Especially when they put those stupid ugly clothes on them. I really don't get it. It just seems completely unnecessary!

Victoria Secret models on the other hand seem to be a little bit healthier (and hotter).
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    Most supermodels for the high end clothing brands are hideous. Especially when they put those stupid ugly clothes on them. I really don't get it. It just seems completely unnecessary!

Victoria Secret models on the other hand seem to be a little bit healthier (and hotter).

I think some clothes are hideous but not the women.

Victorias secret models are amazingly beautiful and sexy.
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    But honestly I bet if you had made a sweeping statement of "most girls who lift are hideous" people would jump on you. But when its "most supermodels are hideous" that seems to be acceptable. Which is the double standard I was refering to.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    But honestly I bet if you had made a sweeping statement of "most girls who lift are hideous" people would jump on you. But when its "most supermodels are hideous" that seems to be acceptable. Which is the double standard I was refering to.

I think the issue here is one of extremes. When it comes to women's bodies, there are spectrums (very skinny vs. fat, etc) and the fact is that for about 90% of the women out there it is not realistically possible to achieve a goal based on reaching extreme ends of these spectrums without adopting unhealthy practices. The only way to be healthy usually finds people landing somewhere in the middle of that spectrum and that is what people who post these threads and make these sweeping generalizations are trying to encourage. Goals based on extremes are not healthy, are not realistically achievable for most, and the girls who set these goals are often either a) sadly misinformed about the scientific facts behind health, fitness, and how the body works, or b) suffer from mental/emotional disorders.

My point is, the people who post these threads that talk smack about extremely skinny women do it because they are trying to discourage women from setting unrealistic and unhealthy fitness goals, and I am perfectly okay with that. And I think it's okay to do it without being so worried about offending the maybe 10% of the female population who are able to get that thin without adopting unhealthy practices because we go way too far trying to mask important messages people need to hear for the sake of being politically correct. If you want to make an impact and make a difference people will be offended or upset by what you have to say and it's their problem, not yours.

Nobody ever made a difference with their words without ruffling some feathers and pissing some people off.

If you want to see these messages as what they are intended for, you should look at them as public service announcements for impressionable girls and young women who seek to become like the model in the above picture, who only got that thin because of an ED that eventually took her life. And ask yourself honestly how is it possible to get that message across without cutting into them a little bit? The fact is these women want to be attractive. And what better way to show them what's attractive than having men gush and drool publicly over women with bodies that had are healthy and had to be worked hard for by adopting healthy nutrition and exercise habits while being openly negative about other bodies that cannot be achieve healthily?
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Models by their very job are attractive. They wouldn't get the job if they looked like a monkey's *kitten*. That current aesthetic doesn't appeal to everyone.

Personally, I prefer the look of 1980-90s supermodels over today's, because I think they looked healthier and more... normally proportioned? I looked at Cindy Crawford or Claudia Schiffer or Helena Christensen and thought, "I wanna look like her!" When I look at today's runway models, I can't relate. It might just be that I'm older and don't follow fashion. It might be that models are a more extreme exaggeration of some kind of ideal than they used to be. I don't know.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options

I think the issue here is one of extremes. When it comes to women's bodies, there are spectrums (very skinny vs. fat, etc) and the fact is that for about 90% of the women out there it is not realistically possible to achieve a goal based on reaching extreme ends of these spectrums without adopting unhealthy practices. The only way to be healthy usually finds people landing somewhere in the middle of that spectrum and that is what people who post these threads and make these sweeping generalizations are trying to encourage. Goals based on extremes are not healthy, are not realistically achievable for most, and the girls who set these goals are often either a) sadly misinformed about the scientific facts behind health, fitness, and how the body works, or b) suffer from mental/emotional disorders.

My point is, the people who post these threads that talk smack about extremely skinny women do it because they are trying to discourage women from setting unrealistic and unhealthy fitness goals, and I am perfectly okay with that. And I think it's okay to do it without being so worried about offending the maybe 10% of the female population who are able to get that thin without adopting unhealthy practices because we go way too far trying to mask important messages people need to hear for the sake of being politically correct. If you want to make an impact and make a difference people will be offended or upset by what you have to say and it's their problem, not yours.

Nobody ever made a difference with their words without ruffling some feathers and pissing some people off.

If you want to see these messages as what they are intended for, you should look at them as public service announcements for impressionable girls and young women who seek to become like the model in the above picture, who only got that thin because of an ED that eventually took her life. And ask yourself honestly how is it possible to get that message across without cutting into them a little bit? The fact is these women want to be attractive. And what better way to show them what's attractive than having men gush and drool publicly over women with bodies that had are healthy and had to be worked hard for by adopting healthy nutrition and exercise habits while being openly negative about other bodies that cannot be achieve healthily?

^^^ Said it better than I could. :smile:
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    TMd16tp.jpg

...to have the men all pause in suspended awe... The woman is AH-MAZE-INGGG!!!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm really annoyed at the small boob hate. She's wearing sports bras, not exactly push-ups. And some of us naturally have small breasts. I wear a 36A and I'm sure plenty of men find me attractive not that I care much about the opinion of "men" in general.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm really annoyed at the small boob hate. She's wearing sports bras, not exactly push-ups. And some of us naturally have small breasts. I wear a 36A and I'm sure plenty of men find me attractive not that I care much about the opinion of "men" in general.

Well said!

For some people (who don't realise the difference between women in sports bras vs push ups) you should really watch JennaMarbles video on the topic. She is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4C0MFRnmE

Plus, many women just have small boobs. Get over it! Not everyone's born the same.