One Year of Barbells and Ice-Cream: My Story…So Far (pics)

Options

Replies

• ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow...so inspiring.

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. You will definitely motivate others with your story!

Susan
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    You Rock Sarah!
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your successes, Sara! You are a ROCKSTAR!!!:flowerforyou:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic Sara!! :heart: this post!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    ohmy.gif

OUTSTANDING !!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I <3 You beautiful! That.Is.All. I can't wait to meet up again! You are absolutely an inspiration to so many people on MFP and certainly IRL. Keep being wonderful!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Im so glad you decided to make this post. Proving that common sense dieting and exercise not only work but provide the best results. The more people that realize there is no reason to suffer, starve, deprive or do endless hours of exercise they hate the better. Your story is proof of all of that.

Congrats and thanks for all the great education and inspiration!

413f4d0a-b0c0-446a-b64f-08616cd84199_zps805a8b06.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this pic of yours and am so happy that you used it!

Oh yea. I totally agree with this.^^^^ I smile every time I see this pic.
  • KadyLosingItx2
    KadyLosingItx2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow thats incredible!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! You are so very inspiring to me! You give me hope that I too can do this! Thank you, my friend. Thank you :heart:
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational story from one of the most helpful people in the MFP community. Great work!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Holy s&it Sara, your body is crazy! I've been learning lots reading your posts on here, thank you!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    This. is so. AWESOME. You look amazing and must feel it as well. Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your whole wonderful story!! You are doing so absolutely great!!
  • bdough94
    Options
    What a wonderful story! And what amazing results. Your transformation, on all fronts, is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. And Congratulations!!
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Like a boss! Congrats! Great work and even better progress!
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! I love you :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    awesome and inspiring!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC and make me want to eat ice cream every day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Bump. Because I'm late for squat day but I have to read this!
  • fitforthedream
    Options
    Ok, I just signed up Saturday night and had been reading wonderful posts for a day or so prior until now...THIS is the post I needed to see. To understand that I can be NORMAL and still get fit. I have three little children and living on such a restricted diet is not possible, frankly I don't want to. What I want to show them is that life is to be enjoyed, not overindulged. I do, however, love to workout. I love the adrenaline and serotonin rush it gives me and I wanted to believe that it would be enough to manage portions, manage a healthy balance of fats/carbs/protiens and not live in a bubble but still get fit and FINE again. So far I've lost 7 lbs since February 1 and I thought that was pretty awesome considering that I didn't make drastic food changes. This weekend I transitioned into making sure I get 5-6 good meals/snacks that are balanced just so that I can train my metabolism to burn baby burn! Thank you for posting this. You are awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!