23 years old and never been in love..

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    The only love a girl can rely on is from her daddy

You better not tell my husband that. My dad's love is conditional. My husband's in not.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    So I've been in two serious longterm relationships in which I thought I was in love but afterwards realized I was in love with the idea of love, not the person himself. Sometimes I ask people if they've been in love and how it feels. I'm curious.
    When you watch romantic comedies you get an idea of what love is like but I'm still amazed.
    Is it really like you're walking on clouds, can't sleep or eat, your heart aches etc.?

Is there anyone else out there who like me have never been in love?

I thought I was in love a few times before I met my husband. All I can say is that you will KNOW when you are in love. My husband is my best friend. I love him. Adore him. Would do anything for him. I met him when I was 16 years old (he was 18) and we got married 2 years later (and no, I wasn't pregnant :)). I feel lost when he is away from me and I know he feels the same way because he will text me like 40 times a day or call me to let me know where he is or what he is doing. He wants to be with me where ever I am ~ even if it is bra shopping.

Now...THAT'S LOVE!!!

Btw...to all those who told me we wouldn't work out cause we were young, guess who is laughing? We will celebrate 15 years of happily married bliss in September!!!

Don't get me wrong, we argue, but we make sure to respect each other. I would never bad mouth him to anyone. If we have problems, we go to each other.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Love means never having to say your're sorry........for pushing a hot fart under the covers

Hahahaha! NO! Hubby better not be trying to dutch oven me! Ewwwww!!!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Easy to fall in love. Very difficult to stay that way. It's like a drug.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    you are lucky. Love only leads to pain
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    NEVER been in love! Sometimes I wonder if I am really capable of trusting another person with my life like I do with my family lol my mom worries all the time! Lol
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    When you watch romantic comedies you get an idea of what love is like but I'm still amazed.

i can't be the only one that lol'ed at this
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    you are lucky. Love only leads to pain

what about the pitbull?
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    At 24 you barely know yourself and who you will become, let alone trying to figure out someone else.

Don't worry and don't rush.

yup. Exactly.
  • Nachos88
    Nachos88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    24 and never been inlove :-)
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    If a candlebra and a hand duster can find love, you can too :)