Replies

• ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I hear ducks. Do you hear ducks?

Bhahahahahaha!!!!
  • RavenMoon528
    Options
    No one automatically deserves coddling and support and patience from the world. If you expend no effort researching something and ask a stupid question, and you get sarcastic or dismissive answers, then you should take your lumps. The world doesn't owe you handholding, and no one is obligated to spoon feed you.

It's exactly that kind of attitude that I am talking about. Did it even occur to you that not everyone is on the same level? Maybe some people are doing the best they can by just being here and trying to ask a question. Maybe she wasn't being lazy or asking for handholding. She might not have a clue how to go about doing the research. This site and these forums may be the first time she has ever ventured in the fitness and nutrition arena.

Maybe the next time all of you see a baby taking their first wobbly, unsure little steps you should just walk up and smack them in the back of the head for not being able to run like you can.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY and the OP was ME!

What does this even mean, anyway? You weren't the OP.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY and the OP was ME!

What does this even mean, anyway? You weren't the OP.

stop asking for research!
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    droz_zpsb4da2921.gif

Love this!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    But you're not being HELPFULLLL AND SUPPORTIVEEEEEEE :sad:
    498710-Hello-My-Name-Is-Whiney-McWhinerson.jpg
    [/quote]

LOL! Whiney McWhinerson FTW!!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    He seems to hawk something new every week...I used to like his show but now I think its nothing but an informerical for whatever hes getting paid to promote
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Does it come with ruby red slippers?

If it comes with Ruby Slippers than i'm SOOOOO in

plus i just read "licking windows burns 1000 calories per hour" so i've gotta go and burn some cals. I dont know why i ate so well and worked out so hard to lose all my weight when there were ruby slippers to be had and window licking that could have solved all my issues
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    nope_zps3e1c3a70.gif
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    droz_zpsb4da2921.gif
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering when was the last time he did an actual heart surgery.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Yesterday.

Oz the Doctor is no quack.

Oz the Brand is quackery.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-dumb-celebrities-who-are-way-smarter-than-you-think/
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Pretty Strong Words from Behind a Keyboard, there Tex!! (Kittie lea) Like to see ya try it!! Ya know, I made One Post on here and what do I get??? I get threats, put-downs, mocked, and Zero Support. The Reason I have Chosen to keep my Profile Private! Self-Righteous, Rude, and Mean Spirited People. We are all in the Same FAT Boat here!
    And when I said I changed my Foods Drastically...I was on a diet of Pizza, chocolate, and anything Fast Food! And the only reason I wrote that i changed my food is that the Green Coffee Bean Diet says you Don't have to change a thing. I can't imagine that people who have the same Life-Long Struggle could be so Smug! Thanks to the FEW who actually tried to have something positive to say. SO Yes, I have been and will continue to take my Supplements....Because They Work For Me!!!! 24 lbs down and 19.5 total Inches Lost without one drop of exercise! Won't make the same mistake of asking You People for any Diet Advise! Bunch of Bully's! SMH!!!!

The "fat boat"?

I didn't realize MFP was specifically a site for fat people. Who knew? They should put something about that on the home page. On top of that, it appears that MFP is a site for fat people looking for shortcuts and excuses instead of practical knowledge.

I think I'm in the wrong place.

If we are all in the same fat boat I sure hope its a sturdy one!
  • priskar
    priskar Posts: 156
    Options
    the man's a quack who promotes whatever snake oil he's paid to promote.

^^ This!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    You lose belly fat by running a calorie deficit. There are no magic foods and no magic diets. You need to quit thinking in terms of diets and start thinking in terms of calories and nutrients.

I'm just gonna quote this because it's the best advice on this thread. And it worked for me last year--between my caloric deficit and a combination of strength training and cardio workouts, I actually had VISIBLE abs for the first time in my life. I'm 43 years old and I was pretty damn proud of those abs! It CAN be done without fads and without starving oneself. But it takes hard work. I lost those great abs because I started overeating and not exercising as much as I used to, and I've gained about 10 pounds back, but I plan to get back there within a few months.

And yes, I read all 6 pages of this thread...it was entertaining...
  • RavenMoon528
    Options
    Assuming that I was asking for Hand Holding, Coddling, that I didn't do any research, or that I am Lazy or Looking for a Quick Fix, I Wasn't! I Surely didn't Deserve to have a few people willing to smack me from behind a keyboard, knowing full well You would Never say that to my face!
    I was a Bodybuilder (and WON) and know how to diet and exercise like a Pro! My Body now won't allow me to exercise and so I had to find another route. Not only did I Do My Research but I tried it, and the Proof is in my Results! I have lost 23.5 lbs and as I said 19, yup, count them 19 inches off my body with 8 of them around my waist. I avoided Diabetes and My Progress continues. I find it funny that some of these negative responses came from ppl who have not even had my amount of Progress. Jealous???
    And I can Promise you, When I reach my goal and see someone on here that might need some encouragement, I will Not be the One to be discouraging them in any way, shape, or form! Shows your lack of Compassion for others and Just How Very Ugly You Are! From the Inside Out....So Laugh Away..
    And I suppose I am Not the OP then since I have only been on this page twice! Still No Excuse for Your So Called Adult Behavior!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Assuming that I was asking for Hand Holding, Coddling, that I didn't do any research, or that I am Lazy or Looking for a Quick Fix, I Wasn't! I Surely didn't Deserve to have a few people willing to smack me from behind a keyboard, knowing full well You would Never say that to my face!
    I was a Bodybuilder (and WON) and know how to diet and exercise like a Pro! My Body now won't allow me to exercise and so I had to find another route. Not only did I Do My Research but I tried it, and the Proof is in my Results! I have lost 23.5 lbs and as I said 19, yup, count them 19 inches off my body with 8 of them around my waist. I avoided Diabetes and My Progress continues. I find it funny that some of these negative responses came from ppl who have not even had my amount of Progress. Jealous???
    And I can Promise you, When I reach my goal and see someone on here that might need some encouragement, I will Not be the One to be discouraging them in any way, shape, or form! Shows your lack of Compassion for others and Just How Very Ugly You Are! From the Inside Out....So Laugh Away..
    And I suppose I am Not the OP then since I have only been on this page twice! Still No Excuse for Your So Called Adult Behavior!

Who are you? This thread went for like 6 pages before you ever showed up.
  • RavenMoon528
    Options

Who are you? This thread went for like 6 pages before you ever showed up.
  • RavenMoon528
    Options
    Well John, Wrong Again, I may have not been the OP, but i have been on this feed since the 19th of Feb! Where I made my 1st original post. Then this morning I see all of this and so Of Course, i will Speak Up! What is wrong with you ppl? I can just imagine the confidence you instill to your own children, or anyone else who crosses your path in Life.... God Help Them! And John, I did notice your 1st response and then it went downhill from there...Too Bad You Couldn't Keep it Classy!
    As for Who I am... I am a Member of this site and have every right to my opinions just as some of you have to your Ugly behavior towards others who are trying to Better Themselves and make the Horrible Mistake of thinking MFP would be the Proper Forum to do so!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Well John, Wrong Again, I may have not been the OP, but i have been on this feed since the 19th of Feb! Where I made my 1st original post. Then this morning I see all of this and so Of Course, i will Speak Up! What is wrong with you ppl? I can just imagine the confidence you instill to your own children, or anyone else who crosses your path in Life.... God Help Them! And John, I did notice your 1st response and then it went downhill from there...Too Bad You Couldn't Keep it Classy!
    As for Who I am... I am a Member of this site and have every right to my opinions just as some of you have to your Ugly behavior towards others who are trying to Better Themselves and make the Horrible Mistake of thinking MFP would be the Proper Forum to do so!
    DUDE...you are taking the internet WAY too seriously... If you're going to take these forums so personally, its going to be a tough haul for you....

trophy_logo_nobruce.jpg
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    hangry_throw_pillow.jpg?color=NA&height=460&width=460