NSV! Let's Hear Yours!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My size 14 jeans are getting nice and saggy in the waist and butt area. I have to hike them up every time I stand. Winning even if that stupid scale wasn't nice to me this morning! :-)
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    No man boobs x
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My back breasts have disappeared!:bigsmile:

^^^^That is hilarious!!!!
  • JenJenER
    JenJenER Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I finished C25k last night! Well, the 9 weeks. Still got about .5 miles to get to the 5k part. I'm working on it though. =)
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Several months ago I attempted wheel pose in yoga and it was a fail; no strength, questionable flexibility. I started doing yoga in December and today I tried wheel again, not thinking I'd be able to do it- but it was a piece of cake. :smokin:
  • Alidarmags
    Alidarmags Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that in the last 6 years I havent ran over 2 miles without stopping and have never ran 3 miles without stopping my whole life.

Yesterday...i ran the length of a 5k...3.2 miles!!!!!!!! without stopping! It felt wonderful.
  • carlydalton1995
    Options
    Got hit on while at the gym :)
  • sweet_ally84
    Options
    My wedding ring fits again after having my baby girl in December! :)
  • sundy2603
    sundy2603 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My co-worker told me when am I going to by new work clothes cause my clothes look to baggy.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    It doesn't take nearly as much body moisturizer to cover everything :)
  • alusainc
    alusainc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It doesn't take nearly as much body moisturizer to cover everything :)

LOL...now that's a good one!! Congrats.
  • GingerBiscuit_19
    GingerBiscuit_19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ive nearly lost all my double chin :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I was playing Zumba on the Wii and my son asked me (mind you he's only two and a half) "Is that you Mommy?" I asked him why he would think it was me and he said "because you look like her...you don't have a funny tummy like Daddy."
    :laugh:
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    While preparing Easter dinner for the family my mom asks me what my total weight loss is up to now, I tell her, and my grandmother tells me that I look so much younger too!
    This is a big one- because if anyone has mothers who try to change them or make them fit into something they are not - my mom and Grandmom can make me feel like ****e about how I look without even trying.
    This did the opposite.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I tried on a t-shirt that my brother bought me about a year and a half ago, which I've never been able to wear (a Harley Davidson t-shirt, which I've found run narrow in the hips), and it fit! Took a self-portrait to be my starting picture, even though I've already lost over 25 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!