From fat to fit

Options

Replies

• Angellaree
    Angellaree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Kudos to you and thanks for sharing!
  • redbreastedsapsucker
    redbreastedsapsucker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an incredible story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Your story given me inspiration and motivation in believing in yourself and never giving up. You traveled an amazing journey. You must be feeling like the top of the world. Way to go and best wishes to your in your future adventures!!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    That is a very inspiring story! I am also too fat to run far, but working up to it. Congratulations on your incredible success, and for being able to fit into that awesome Flash Gordon tee shirt!
  • Darcyclementine
    Darcyclementine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow - that gave me a kick up the butt! I need to stop making excuses about not being able to run that extra mile and just get on with it.

Well done and keep up the great work. Mind over matter, dedication and determination really works - you are living proof. :wink:
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow absolutly incredible transformation, congratulations. you are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahmcp3
    sarahmcp3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Really inspiring.
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This is the best story I have read here yet.
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Gosh, you look so much younger!!!
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome (and inspirational!) post! You have done a great job and you look awesome. Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best success stories I've ever read! I feel so inspired and motivated by your story so thank you. I'm starting the Couch 2 5K this week from not ever having run and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do now. You look amazing and it sounds like you feel amazing too. Such an accomplishment :happy:
  • clalala2013
    Options
    wowww... well done congratulations , keep the spirit
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That made me cry what an amazing superb story, well done Congratulations, take a bow :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great transformation well done
  • wanabefitter
    Options
    good job
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    What more can I say that hasn't been said already, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I guess, like me you finally used the logical side of your brain on yourself! Great post and I am sure you have become a role model for many. And yes, you do look years younger but probably feel decades younger health wise!

P.S. I am an ex-IT professional and went though the same scenario except you are more sensible as you took control of your health when everything could still be salvaged! Hip, hip, Hurray for you!
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    congratulations! what an inspiration you are to all of us!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Yu look awesome! Way to go!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for this . It's just so inspiring!
  • MN4US
    MN4US Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    YOU are AMAZING!!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    What an amzing transformation and a true inspiration!! Great job!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!