Whoa, just whoa...

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Cliche? Da *kitten*?

Yeah, like there's cliches of people on this site who bully us. They think just because they've lost large amounts of weight that they know how to lose weight. It's like - let me find my own way. I'm not you!!!!

It's clique, not cliche. And in reference to your opening post , it's more, not moar.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Someone's got their panties in a bunch!

Trolls are everywhere, friend. Just ignore and move on.

#coloncleanseftw

I try to ignore them, but it's like EVERY TIME I try to make a serious contribution to this site they all pile on with their stupid pictures and made up cleanses. I thought this site was supposed to be supportive? Aren't we all here for the same reason??
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    the white bread and ketchup cleanse sounds great. how do I sign up? Am I allowed to use barbeque sauce instead of ketchup? I don't really like ketchup. What about mayonnaise? Most importantly though, is it endorsed by Dr Oz? I'm not doing any cleanse unless it's endorsed by him.

UGH, that's not my cleanse. That was that guys recipe. I shouldn't have even mentioned my cleanse because it's totally going to derail this thread - the people on this site are so pro-toxins!

I believe the mayonnaise cleanse must be performed rectally to be effective. It's a completely different cleanse so best not to combine them.

I find whole egg mayonnaise too expensive, given that I figure I'd need a few gallons for the whole 6 weeks. Can I use salad cream instead?

Only if you can find organic salad cream. You really want to avoid adding to the toxin morass that is already seeping out of your pores.
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    Just trolls, every site has a few :smile:
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    Cliche? Da *kitten*?

Yeah, like there's cliches of people on this site who bully us. They think just because they've lost large amounts of weight that they know how to lose weight. It's like - let me find my own way. I'm not you!!!!

It's clique, not cliche. And in reference to your opening post , it's more, not moar.

LOL, no it's definitely cliches. Thanks though. As for the moar thing - give me a break. After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

#coloncleanseftw

I try to ignore them, but it's like EVERY TIME I try to make a serious contribution to this site they all pile on with their stupid pictures and made up cleanses. I thought this site was supposed to be supportive? Aren't we all here for the same reason??

You mean you're on here to fight the voices in your head too?! It is so good to connect!
  • stephdeeable
    Options

#coloncleanseftw

You mean you're on here to fight the voices in your head too?! It is so good to connect!

LOL! No! I'm just here to tone and stuff mostly.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

Any and all replies to this post will be reported as bullying.
    Any and all.

Why do you have to be so nasty? You're ruining this site for everyone else.

Would not bang
    ONS, then maybe marry. Maybe.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    As a lover of delicous vittles, I feel it's my duty to steer people from eating white bread with ketchsup. Just the thought has put me off breakfast.
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    As a lover of delicous vittles, I feel it's my duty to steer people from eating white bread with ketchsup. Just the thought has put me off breakfast.

I'm so sorry!!!! Please don't skip breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day! I would feel so bad if I was the reason your metabolism stalled out.
  • stephdeeable
    Options

Any and all.

Would not bang

Reported for sexual harassment.
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options

#coloncleanseftw

This is very rude. I actually could not believe you were for real in original post, but then I read your replies.

In my personal opinion original post is rude and is not a "serious contribution". There are rude people everywhere, and it's time to learn - if you don't like it, move on, do not hit 'reply'. You can't win a battle with rude & mean internet people. Surround yourself with people who encourage you, and ditch everyone else. works every time. :smile:

I will be straight forward.... Maybe it is a clue for you, if it happens "EVERY TIME" then it is something in you, not other people that cause it. Never happens to me.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

Any and all.

Would not bang

Reported for sexual harassment.
    Banned for using a sentence with only four words.
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Lolllllzzz
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Cliche? Da *kitten*?

LOL, no it's definitely cliches. Thanks though. As for the moar thing - give me a break. After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

It's clique, not cliche.

Definition of CLICHÉ
    : a trite phrase or expression; also : the idea expressed by it
    : a hackneyed theme, characterization, or situation
    : something (as a menu item) that has become overly familiar or commonplace

clique
    noun \ˈklēk, ˈklik\
    : a narrow exclusive circle or group of persons; especially : one held together by common interests, views, or purposes

On a side note, stop taking everything as a personal attack. Everyone is going to have an opinion and some people post things simply to get a rise out of others. If you don't like something move on. If you can't handle reading the forums, then don't. It's like you are looking to play victim.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Meh threads making fun of threads complaining about threads are so passé.
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    Meh threads making fun of threads complaining about threads are so passé.

I am NOT making fun of anyone. I am a nice person, I'm just trying to stick up for someone who was being bullied by the mean cliche last night.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    This thread was a given. Cliched, but a given.
  • stephdeeable
    Options

On a side note, stop taking everything as a personal attack. Everyone is going to have an opinion and some people post things simply to get a rise out of others. If you don't like something move on. If you can't handle reading the forums, then don't. It's like you are looking to play victim.

Like, I'm not even reading those definitions because I'm still pretty sure it's cliche.

But, if it's on MY thread how is it not a personal attack? I spend hours on here a day trying to motivate my friends but whenever I have a question or concern or just want to rant - it's like no one takes me seriously? I just get pissed because I'm so serious about losing weight and toning my body but everyone just wants to make jokes....I don't get it.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh my god. I'm laughing so hard I can barely type.
This discussion has been closed.