BEFORE - 164lbs
    Before.jpg

AFTER - 130lbs
    After.jpg
  • cattrill
    cattrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    501eg1.png

Finally plucked up the courage to upload!
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    You all rock!! Thanks for the motivation!!!
  • threesixten
    threesixten Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump for future ref
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    SW: 197lbs
    CW: 179lbs
    GW: 140lbs

I am 5'7. I began MFP last year and lost about 20lbs. Then, I quit and gained it all back and more. I am back now and definitely more dedicated! I have begun working out at least 4 days a week(something I NEVER did in the past) and have been logging every day. I have lost 18lbs so far. 39lbs to go! I don't feel like I look any different but these pics help me see that I am making progress.

e9x6oi.jpg

6e2ffc.jpg

25p78xx.jpg

I see changes for sure. You are inspiring me to get off my butt today :) been working out for 2 months now.
  • calisunrise
    calisunrise Posts: 307
    Options
    5'6 1/2
    143 down to 117
    tumblr_mgu4uusw301r4swbio1_500.jpg
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    501eg1.png

Yes, please! I would LOVE for this transformation to happen to me! How did you do it?
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Measurements (Jan 2-Feb 19)

Waist: From 31 to 29 inches
    Belly: From 36 to 33 inches
    Hips: From 42 to 39 inches

Thanks for all the encouragement, MFP!

You know you ROCK, right?! :drinker:
  • Carol_Magee
    Carol_Magee Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!
  • onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cattrill
    cattrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Yes, please! I would LOVE for this transformation to happen to me! How did you do it?

Cardio to burn the fat, started jogging but even fitting in more walking works, I do now go to the gym but it isnt necessary, the stomach for me took longest to shift ( probably because it has been there all my life!).

You find that once you start exercising you make more conscious decisions about what you eat, my multiple trips to takeaways each week are gone and I try to eat the correct portion size. I still have chocolate, biscuits, pasta etc, just not the excessive amounts I used to!

Good Luck :)
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ah, well I guess my body does not work the same way. I ate a certain amount of calories, kept track of how much of each food group I needed & was a cardio bunny (Kickboxing, jiu jitsu, jogging, biking, walking & rollerblading). The belly fat still held on like super glue. Right now I'm trying out heavy lifting hoping that getting bigger muscles will help use up calories & fry off the last but of fat. Hoping!
  • Frumpy2Fit
    Frumpy2Fit Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Don't have a good before pic (who does, right?)

First picture is 4 months into weight loss (189lbs) mostly just walking and an occasional sessions on the Nordic Track ski machine
    667d9b0a-195a-456a-9962-3b9ecd62d47f_zpse42a647d.jpg

Second picture is from Dec (149lbs) after lots of walking, Stronglifts 5x5 which lasted about 2 month, completing C25K, 30 day shred, and other cardio exercises

c5ad2f55-6c53-484b-ba0d-fda300133599_zpsbbec6689.jpg

Third picture is from last week, weight 140lbs. After I completing Ripped in 30, and then switching to heavier cardio in Jan with swimming, biking and running in preparation for a Sprint Tri.

9cffa887-1d0a-4b24-9518-39e2c4b14dfd_zpsfda5fa82.jpg

I'm trying to figure out maintenance so the past month or more of my diary is not a fair indication of my eating habits that got these results.

<<edit>>to be fair and honest, the back is great (IMO). the front not so much... loose skin and a pouchy pouch
  • kariannmbc
    kariannmbc Posts: 144
    Options
    501eg1.png

I second this question.
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 221 lbs

SL372200.jpg

April 2012 185 or thereabouts

Aiming for 160 so still a bit to go

9June2012.jpg

You look amazing!!! And so happy:happy:
  • Staceyrich02
    Staceyrich02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look good!!!!!!!!!! I sent you a friend request ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!