C25K buddies wanted!

Options

Replies

• AngieSitaAustin
    AngieSitaAustin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi this is great, i have completed the C25K before and it is amazing how it makes you feel when you get to a point of running none stop...sadly i have let it slip and although i visit the gym 3/4 times a week i would love to get back into it, therefore i am going to make it my mission to restart this week. Good luck and well done to you all... feel free to add me
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Soooooo - last night I skipped Week 6 and did Week 7 day 1. 5 min warm up, 25 min run, 5 min cool down. Felt great! I was definitely ready for the 25 minutes to be up however if I had pushed myself, I could have gone longer.

Currently I am running inside on a treadmill and I run SLOW!!!! 4.0 slow. My goal is to make it through the C25k program and then start working on pace and difficulty (incline, hills etc).

The inches are falling off and now I am starting to see my weight drop. I am 5'5 and 194lbs with a goal weight of 135. Last year I lost 40lbs and have kept it off. This year it's goal weight all the way! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Completed W2D1 today. Went 2.2 miles, burning 230 cals,
  • Akdn
    Akdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    After battling a nasty cold I've started over and completed W1D1 today
  • kae_blah
    kae_blah Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    After only completed 2 days of week 6 I am going back to week 5. Being feeling run down so want to be able to keep pushing myself without feeling like a failure.
  • sophia5_k
    sophia5_k Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 day 2 but I will probably repeat this week because the 5 mins is killing me. I will add you
  • renaegry
    Options
    Finished W2D2 today - distance 2.2 miles, burning 210 cals.
  • Kbasore
    Kbasore Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The C25K is absolutely amazing! Coming from a girl who was NEVER an athlete, I used this program on the tread mill (I work on a cruise ship, there is no nature!) and can now do a 5k in about 32 minute of average! Going to try and take this training onto land and scheduled my first real 5k in March! Training will commence on MFP - PLEASE feel free to add me as a friend! Anyone who is serious about making a change in their life!

You are all worth it!

-Kristen
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 of Week 7. Loving it!!
  • dlcarroll13
    dlcarroll13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7 Day 3...if someone had told me I'd be running 2.5 miles continuously I'd have laughed a few months ago...actually starting to love it now. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I want to start c25k once the weather warms up. A lil scared to start it, being a bigger girl at 231 and 5'3 with osgood (knee condition) but I really want to hit 199 by mid July when my mom visits from out of state so I think this and some strength moves on the side are my best bet.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Completed week 2 today - did 2.2 miles burning 217 cals
  • Akdn
    Options
    Completed week 1 yesterday =) I'll be starting week 2 tomorrow.
  • renaegry
    Options
    W3D1 complete - 2.03 miles, 220 cals burned
  • Akdn
    Options
    Completed W2D1 today =)
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 5 Day 3! I have a newfound love for running!
  • gregr072
    gregr072 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello! I did the C25K program a couple years ago and had great success, I was up to running 5 miles on the weekend. Well I broke my ankle about 18 months ago and fell of the horse. I'm getting back into things by starting back up with C25K. I'm 33 and live in the Seattle area, I'm interested in some more friends to help motivate each other along the way. I know C25K works great so I'm excited to get back at it!
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 2 of C2K5 so if anybody wants to add me as well please feel free.
  • xDaniix
    xDaniix Posts: 51
    Options
    Hey! ive sent you a request! Ive Just started week 8! Love it!! :happy:
    Anyone else can feel free to add me aswell :smile:
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am still here doing this!! I started week 8 today. Feel free to add me still! I love all the C25K friends I have made from this post!