What do you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I don't know why, but I'm having same breakfast for months and don't feel like changing it! Immediately after waking up I can't wait to start eating it - plain oatmeal with low-fat milk :happy:

YUMMMY I have been doing this for over a year now......oatmeal plain, skim milk.....go me!
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I usuallly have smoothie, oatmeal, cold cereal or eggs with bacon, canadian bacon, morning star sausage or turkey bacon.
  • AprilBarkulis
    Options
    I eat banana or an orange or a bowl od Great value difernt flaver oatmeal
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    depends how long I fight getting out of bed for in the mornings..lol. some morning are way too rushed, I need to stop doing that.

usually it'll be one of these though (or a combination if I'm really hungry)
    some kind of smoothie, usually banana, spinach, blueberries and a dash of cinnamon.
    scrambled egg with some diced tomatoes or spinach
    overnight oats
    chocolate milk (soy)
    toast with pb and banana
    toast with pate
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Poached egg, 50-60 grams lean bacon, 1 slice toasted rye bread and nespresso coffee shot.
    I used to mix it up more but I like this breakfast so much....
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I vary it up:

Oatmeal with greek yogurt and berries mixed in (or vanilla soy milk instead of yogurt).
    Whole wheat waffles with the above (minus the oatmeal)
    Shake: mix 1 scoop of chocolate peanut butter protein powder, 1 cup vanilla soy milk, 1 cup frozen berries, and 2 tbsps of flaxseed
    Oatmeal with fried egg, cooked spinach, and melted cheese and a side of fruit
    Kashi Go lean cereal with either yogurt or soy milk and berries

I never thought to mix yogurt into oatmeal... it sounds interesting, though! I may have to try that!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    nothing....
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    two extra large eggs scrambled with franks hot sauce and a cup of oatmeal with a dash of cinnamon
  • trilou27
    trilou27 Posts: 5
    Options
    That sounds yummy
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Red Wheat Puffed Cereal with truvia and skim milk, yogurt, fruit, juice from my juicer, just coffee, malt-o-meal, cinnabon malt-o-meal, toast with peanut butter. on sara lee toast with a slice of fat free cheese, and a slice of ham . . . it all depends on how hungry I am. Sometimes I'll eat a really big breakfast if I worked out and breakfast turned into an 11am meal
  • budgetress
    Options
    During the week I usually end up eating my breakfast in three stages: I have a Balance Bar during my one-hour commute, some Greek yogurt when I arrive at work, and a banana an hour or two after that. On the weekends I have eggs and toast.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt most mornings but 2 scrambled eggs with turkey sausage works fine too, lately I feel like fasting so I don't eat till after 2 or 3 by that time it's a fruit or two till time for supper.
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    2 or 3 eggs with ham, cheese and peppers for early breakfast, then 1/2 cup oats with PB2 and almond milk for mid morning breakfast. I love breakfast.
  • jennyrae719
    jennyrae719 Posts: 129
    Options
    I have 1 egg and 2 egg whites, 3 slices of Jennie O turkey bacon and an orange :) yumm-o
  • docsharon
    docsharon Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm not very alert or creative at breakfast time. I've been eating the new Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches. There are 3 types:
    Egg with Vegetable and Pepper Jack Cheese (180 cals), Ham, Egg and Pepper Jack Cheese (200 cals), and Sausage Egg and Cheese (240 cals). Not as good as home made, but for a quick (1.5 min in microwave) and hot breakfast at home, these are great. The Sausage Egg and Cheese are sold at Sam's Club in a box of 10 which works out to $1 per sandwich. :smile:
  • Beata375
    Beata375 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Within 30 min of waking up I have 1/2 cup of berries and handful of almonds ~ then I work out. Post work out I have 2 breakfast "muffins" (egg whites and veggies baked in muffin tins ~ I make ahead and bag them up for the week).
  • jtannehill75
    Options
    every morning, I have 3/4 cup fiber one cereal, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup skim milk.. delicious and the fiber makes it so filling! :heart: :happy:
  • LisaD7526
    LisaD7526 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My favorite if I have time is a slice of whole grain wheat toast topped with some mashed avocado and a fried egg.
    All bran bran flakes with sim milk
    Fried eggs with turkey bacon and fruit
  • kenj13
    kenj13 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Breakfast smoothie with frozen fruit, a banana, homemade coconut milk and homemade peanut butter. Fills me up til lunch! :smile:
  • Jennnifit
    Jennnifit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    There's not a lot of variety in my breakfasts, but I do alternate and don't get bored. Typically, things I may have in the mornings are oatmeal with chia seeds or extra virgin coconut oil, a banana or apple, yogurt, scrambled egg whites with fresh-like salsa and green smoothies. I usually pair two or three items together, unless I'm having a green smoothie that is filling, then that'll be it.