What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• kelliematzek
    Options
    5 finger shoes. Yeah I said it, come at me bros

Oh, I have to agree with that! They are awful!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    I broke up with a guy because he refused to stop wearing long johns. Yeah, it's Canada in the wintertime, but c'mon. No.

I LOVE long johns on guys! (I'm Canadian)

But this is how it's done...HOT!!!

40637_455421063734_7955031_n.jpg
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    SPEEDOS ON MEN!!! GROSS! I don't care how nice your body is...your not falttering yourself if you can fit your "package" into a Speedo.

Wrong. A well built man in a speedo is yummy.

Nom nom nom

sexy-man-on-the-beach.jpg

See I don't find this hot at all, sure he has a nice body, but it's like the male version of camel toe for me. Yuck!
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

See I don't find this hot at all, sure he has a nice body, but it's like the male version of camel toe for me. Yuck!
    [/quote]

Camel Toe? Or Elephant Trunk???
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Camel Toe? Or Elephant Trunk???
    [/quote]

Maybe a baby elephant trunk with some big growths attached ;)
  • barrattandrew
    Options
    On men...saggy pants and skinny jeans..pants sagging showing a man's underwear so unattractive and skinny jeans look like he went shopping in the womens department to me.

^^this!

Can't understand the whole skinny jeans thing on men its nuts. having lost a bit of weight recently I needed to get some new jeans and in my local department store it was a freaking nightmare. Straight cut, skinny cut, boot cut, twisted cut, cropped cut, holy crap it was a nightmare. Tried on some straight cut and they were almost as bad as a skinny cut. Not cool when having to buy a bigger waist size just to get something over your quads!!

sorry rant over!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I dunno what they are called but its like a shirt with straps. Hugs tight on boobies which is cool but hangs far from the stomach and makes it look like they are prego cloths when they are not. lol
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't care what other people wear. I have my own individual style that's a part of who I am, and I believe others should as well. I've been dressing how I want since I was a kid and I don't give a damn what others think.

That being said, I find it really amusing to see those guys who wear their pants so low they show their *kitten* try to run while holding their pants up.
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Crocs, uggs, capri's on men, and pants hanging down past your underwear...

Men in Capri pants - so many kinds of wrong. Ewwwwwwwww
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    short-shorts.jpg

^ THIS! Pockets hanging below the bottom of your shorts. I want to punch people who wear these :sick:

Trashiest look ever on a chick. I hate it too. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    On men, baggy pants.

On women, Uggs.

Uggs and skirts, together... WTF is the point! If your feet are cold, you probably should put on pants!!!!

I like them with short flippy skirts.
    uggs2.JPG

nope still not sold... looks ridiculous!

Yeah... I don't think it's the uggs that are hot.

How come no one has mentioned the guy in the poncho? :huh:
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    On men, baggy pants.

On women, Uggs.

Uggs and skirts, together... WTF is the point! If your feet are cold, you probably should put on pants!!!!

I like them with short flippy skirts.
    uggs2.JPG

nope still not sold... looks ridiculous!

Yeah... I don't think it's the uggs that are hot.

How come no one has mentioned the guy in the poncho? :huh:

Huh? Poncho? I see no poncho? Just legs ruined with uggs.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    There are just some things that you might see a guy or a girl wear that no matter how hot they are just turns you off. Let me know what turns your OFF on the member of sex you are attracted to....

For me it has to be a guy in a t-shirt with the arms cut off. I don't care how muscular the guy, I just hate it.

OMG! I absolutely love that look! So sexy!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    There are just some things that you might see a guy or a girl wear that no matter how hot they are just turns you off. Let me know what turns your OFF on the member of sex you are attracted to....

For me it has to be a guy in a t-shirt with the arms cut off. I don't care how muscular the guy, I just hate it.

OMG! I absolutely love that look! So sexy!

I'm with you, Wendy. I love it, too...especially with a baseball cap worn backwards. :love:
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    As for the 'muscle shirts', I love my hubby in one. Just basically wears them to work in the yard. Guys in tight jeans,- yuck, but the worst would have to be pants hanging down past their rears - how can you take anyone seriously who wears their pants like that?
    On women, short midriff shirts that show their stomach that wiggles and jiggles.... :-)
  • meandmyface
    meandmyface Posts: 328
    Options
    Crocs! Obese women in skin tight leggings (Fashion statement style leggings, not just your average gym leggings), sandals and socks.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    I cannot STAND the "grunge" look.
    It just looks like you took extra effort to look like crap.
    Men and women.

I've heard of the 'grunge' look coming back, but from what I've seen, it's a million times cleaner-looking, better-proportioned, and more styled and self-aware. Unlike the 90s grunge people, you'd never mistake someone wearing this style in 2013 for a homeless or otherwise disadvantaged person

edit: some of us are stuck wearing ugly shoes like Crocs for medical reasons!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Uggs
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    When girls put on clothes that are way too tight and show the mushroom top. # Look in the mirror before you walk out the door!

x giggles x

Hmmm - girls in tight clothes, I would call that a MUFFIN top.

Mushroom top has a WAY different meaning in my mind.
  • natasa26ca
    natasa26ca Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bright color bowtie on a man and on a woman super low jeans that show her crack.