why do I seem to attract weirdos and stalkers?

Options

Replies

• verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I get stuff like that all the time and I'm not the least bit exceptional looking. It's just awkward dudes hitting on you via the internet and hoping either they will luck out and enter the right combination to get you to have sex with them or love them or whatever, or that you will at least not notice how awkward it is since it's the internet.

Don't take it so seriously. That guy is not going to come to your house or anything, he's talking to every girl with a photo that looks remotely attractive to him and trying to get one to turn out to be as lonely and bored as he is.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with weirdos and stalkers???

PM sent! How YOU doin? :wink: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • westerly34
    westerly34 Posts: 898
    Options
    I want stalkers! I think it'd be kinda cute to have a female stalker LOL
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    maybe because you post threads like this that makes you look vulnerable

how ya doin?
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you would like for people to tell you it's because you are attractive.....It's because you are attractive. Do you have enough attention yet?

and this.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I want stalkers! I think it'd be kinda cute to have a female stalker LOL

Like, possibly mentaly unstable person breaking into your mailbox/home and eventually kidnaping, or worse, murdering your dog/cat?
    THAT WOULD BE BEES KNEES INDEED!

Flirters on internets =/= stalkers and weirdos.

Stalkers and weirdos...they dont slightly creep you out while boosting your ego, they ****ing scare you for life.

Am done.

Alice was amazing game indeed .
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    cuz
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    It must be really hard to be beautiful. I'm sorry.

it is. it so is.
  • helplesslyhappy
    Options
    Well, those are actually normal men....

Normal men flirt.

Normal men flirt with attractive women.

Normal men hope you will respond so they can send you pictures and get pictures.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I don't think thats really "stalking". I've actually had someone who went to school with me follow me to work multiple times and a few of my friends saw him peeking in my car when it was in the school parking lot. :noway:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    It must be really hard to be beautiful. I'm sorry.

it is. it so is.

I'll second that...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    RollingEyes1.gif

and.....

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=32942686

This thread was lacking in GIF's

ditto's so let's just get this over with. OP you are beyond beautiful and that's why sadly you cannot plaster your face all over social media without driving normal men completely mad and into stalker like behavior. you are the only one with this problem because you are officially the hottest girl on MFP, kik, twitter, tweeter, and the like. please put a fake pic like mine so the rest of us average women can at least have a chance at feeling normal and not eclipsed by your obvious and unnattainable and elusive beauty.
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    RollingEyes1.gif

and.....

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=32942686

This thread was lacking in GIF's

ditto's so let's just get this over with. OP you are beyond beautiful and that's why sadly you cannot plaster your face all over social media without driving normal men completely mad and into stalker like behavior. you are the only one with this problem because you are officially the hottest girl on MFP, kik, twitter, tweeter, and the like. please put a fake pic like mine so the rest of us average women can at least have a chance at feeling normal and not eclipsed by your obvious and unnattainable and elusive beauty.

:laugh:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    idkZEvU.jpg
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    ""Hi, I'd like to point out to everyone how much attention men give me so I can get even more.""

I agree with this statement ^^

Also a lot of phaggoty men out there that worship the ground women walk on for no reason and the result is women with over inflated egos.

I think it's not just the men. This place crawls with a ton of psycophants. Reality is so distorted here.

Agreed...Isn't it great?
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    ""Hi, I'd like to point out to everyone how much attention men give me so I can get even more.""

Also a lot of phaggoty men out there that worship the ground women walk on for no reason and the result is women with over inflated egos.

I think it's not just the men. This place crawls with a ton of psycophants. Reality is so distorted here.

Agreed...Isn't it great?

You're surprised? :laugh:
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

Agreed...Isn't it great?

You're surprised? :laugh:

More like delighted
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    RollingEyes1.gif

This thread was lacking in GIF's AND MARTINI'S
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    You know you liked it. Don't lie.
    Lol j/K if you don't like it, just ignore him.
  • kitty_764
    kitty_764 Posts: 64
    Options
    734415_562435450455570_1961554565_n_zps784ad3e7.jpg

<3