Friends dropping quickly!!

Options

Replies

• ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    anyone is free to add me, love the social aspect of mfp- like to give support and encouragement and any given is greatly appreciated and keeps me motivated. i am on here every day. new friends always welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am on every day except Saturday which I have as my free day. I sometimes log all of my "bad foods" that I eat on Saturday too! Other than that, I am here every day and have been since Jan 7th. Not planning on stopping any time soon. :-) You can add me if you would like.
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, several times a day. Some are quieter than others but for the most part I'm consistent. Wasn't always the case but it feels amazing now!

Add me - always open for more friends. :)
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am new here so anyone feel free to add me:)
  • apcartwright
    apcartwright Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am new and love to hear new success stories and hopefully be a motivator and be motivated
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have been on a while and my diary is open.
  • leedebter
    leedebter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm on everyday and my diary is open. The more the merrier :)
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    Options
    Oh I'm in this for the long hall!! Feel free to add me, that goes for all the rest of you too!! X
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm logging on every day, anyone can add me ^0^
  • casmjones
    casmjones Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well anyone. I'll accept it.
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    Hey there... add me if you would like to. Ive been around a little while :-)
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    anyone can add me really :-)
  • darthretahs22
    Options
    anyone can add me if they want. and if you could help me im trying to help a friend win a contest to realize one of her greatest dreams. please help this wonderful girl get to wrestlemania. she deserves it like no one else. she is a great friend and a fitness nut and has actually helped me alot with my weight loss.
    she needs as many votes as possible. you can only vote once a day but you can vote from multiple IP addresses.
    please please please help
    http://www.q1043.com/c?b1
  • ktladie72
    ktladie72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too on daily too
  • amandatiffany90
    Options
    I'm new and online daily :)
  • Cocobeancjr
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!!

I'm on everyday entering my food, water etc too. I will add you for sure and please add me as I welcome the support of all of ya! :flowerforyou:
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    On every day, and happy to get new friends.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I, too, am on daily! Feel free to add me!
    <<-- Cuz everyone needs a cockroach on their team!

:tongue:
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm new to My Fitness Pal, but I'm tenacious when I put my mind to exercising and have been on Neufit (because I can use my Fitbit there) for quite a while. Anyone else who's in it for the long haul can feel free to add me. I normally check in seven days a week, and at the moment I'm on day five of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (90 day program).
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me if they want. and if you could help me im trying to help a friend win a contest to realize one of her greatest dreams. please help this wonderful girl get to wrestlemania. she deserves it like no one else. she is a great friend and a fitness nut and has actually helped me alot with my weight loss.
    she needs as many votes as possible. you can only vote once a day but you can vote from multiple IP addresses.
    please please please help
    http://www.q1043.com/c?b1

voted