At the forum party...

Options
1235»

Replies

• timeforme_2013
    timeforme_2013 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Life of the party here pouring the tequila shots!!!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'm a woo girl. I can be shy and quiet and seem completely innocent but then we go out or have a party and its time to.let the games begin! So we party party party. And then it usually ends up being just a few of us left at 3 in the morning whom discuss deep subjects of psychology or philosophy and not fully make sense because we are drunk... Then curl up and pass out on the couch with a few other people and wake up with a kink in my neck and go get a deliciously greasy breakfast.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i'd be drinking and talking to EVERYONE! I cant play beer pong for **** but, id be doing that. and dancing..
    probally mostly dancin! Especially if my jam comes on.. but i get braver the more i drink.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I would only be talking to people I know.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm out on the dance floor with my button up shirt unbuttoned, breaking a sweat with all the hot MFP ladies ;)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I'd be the guy that wandered outside to start a fire in the bbq. Some how a bunch of the more interesting ppl have followed me out there, and we're just talking, sharing stories, laughs, and drinks.

I've also probably found an excuse to take my shirt off
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Scene:
    All of us on MFP are at one party. There's drinks, food, friends, games, the works.

Question:
    Who are you? Describe what type of party goer you'd be. Are you shy? Would you sit back and watch? Would be dancing? Where would you be hanging out? That kind of thing.

I'd be the one convincing all the drunkies to dance. Annnnnnnnd dancing myself. Excessive whiskey/rum shots may be involved.
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'd be standing near the wall. Quietly. Hoping no one would talk to me. Wondering why I was there. I'm a major introvert lol(:
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I don't go to parties. Wait, how the hell did I get here?!?
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The girl sipping on drink after drink, who seems to be relatively unaffected by the alcohol. Might be slurring a bit, probably repeating herself a little, but all in all, mostly just tipsy.

And then she takes a sip of drink number 13, and before you know it, she's taking off her clothes and trying to screw anything and everything that moves.

Sup, guys?

You'd get along with my wife. She's the best wing I've ever had.

I'm the quiet guy who prefers to be in the middle of everything - mixing drinks, playing music. Then I'll disappear for half-hour stretches and come back for more.

I'm a social introvert. if you're a wallflower I'll say hello, offer you a drink, and try to get you to talk.
  • Dartgal73
    Dartgal73 Posts: 11
    Options
    This girl is ready to karaoke! As long as I have my Captain and Coke, the night is still young!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I am shy in large groups so I'd sit and wait for people to come talk to me. Once that happens, I can hold a conversation. That sounded a lot less sad in my head :laugh:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I am shy in large groups so I'd sit and wait for people to come talk to me. Once that happens, I can hold a conversation. That sounded a lot less sad in my head :laugh:

rPT97f6.gif
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If there is a fire that's where I'd be. I love campfires..
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Drunk. Possibly shakin' dat *kitten*. Most likely hitting on someone. Probably ditto Shani as I'd likely find a lovely lady to take into the bathroom..to...uh...help me with my hair.

At the beginning of the party I'd probably be outside with a 4loko in one hand and a cigarette in the other, greeting people as they come in and laughing with the other social smokers. I'm a classy lady. I would also be telling everyone how awesome they are and hugging anything in sight. Maybe an *kitten* grab here and a extended "peck" on the lips there. I'm an affectionate/handsy drunk.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Drunk. Possibly shakin' dat *kitten*. Most likely hitting on someone. Probably ditto Shani as I'd likely find a lovely lady to take into the bathroom..to...uh...help me with my hair.

At the beginning of the party I'd probably be outside with a 4loko in one hand and a cigarette in the other, greeting people as they come in and laughing with the other social smokers. I'm a classy lady. I would also be telling everyone how awesome they are and hugging anything in sight. Maybe an *kitten* grab here and a extended "peck" on the lips there. I'm an affectionate/handsy drunk.

I'm gonna be helping Emma with her hair for a while. Then, I'll probably be out near the fire with Danny for a bit. I think then I would be in shaking my *kitten* to Joeys musical selections. Probably would stay on the dance floor until my date drags me home to make sweet, sweet love for the rest of the night.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm the one passing out shots of Remy martin...
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Could I go too.....? I have never been to a party before and am super super shy.... :blushing: