Eating Pop Tarts and ice cream daily.

Options

Replies

• Tom_Jones74
    Tom_Jones74 Posts: 108
    Options
    Just want to record your perfect diet and exercise history for posterity?

Who said I had a perfect diet and exercise history? I never did.

Are you bothered by the thought of me having a perfect diet and exercise history? If not, why the snide comment?

Sorry...Nothing constructive to add.

Nothing at all this time? Why not just lie and then ask me about the lie you created, like you did a moment ago?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I eat Pop Tarts and ice cream daily. I'm able to lose weight and/or maintain while doing this, without issue. My blood panels are absolutely great. Just wanted to share; you can eat what you want and hit your goals. Proceed to flame and hate. Thank you.

no **** because you eat 4,000 calories so the ice cream and pop tarts make up a very small % of your calories.

in someone eating 1200 or 1600 or even 2000 calories, they make up a much larger percentage of intake - and thus are more of a problem. lol
    thank u for posting some sanity!

I was cutting on less than 2,000 a day, and ate ice cream every day and pop-tarts every now and again...again...your argument is invalid.

nope. anecdote is an anecdote. :smile:

Again, your logic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
  • Tom_Jones74
    Options
    Do people really eat them for dessert? Is this new?

Apparently people do eat them for dessert. New? *shrugs*

I eat them for dessert when I have them in an ice-cream sammich.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    I eat Pop Tarts and ice cream daily. I'm able to lose weight and/or maintain while doing this, without issue. My blood panels are absolutely great. Just wanted to share; you can eat what you want and hit your goals. Proceed to flame and hate. Thank you.

no **** because you eat 4,000 calories so the ice cream and pop tarts make up a very small % of your calories.

in someone eating 1200 or 1600 or even 2000 calories, they make up a much larger percentage of intake - and thus are more of a problem. lol

I was cutting on less than 2,000 a day, and ate ice cream every day and pop-tarts every now and again...again...your argument is invalid.

weird because you've used the same logic to say MY anecdotes are invalid! guess that argument only works against me....... damnit!!!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Are you bothered by the thought of me having a perfect diet and exercise history? If not, why the snide comment?

Nothing at all this time? Why not just lie and then ask me about the lie you created, like you did a moment ago?

I'd ask what lie? - but he's ignoring me :laugh:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Nope. We are. According to 1 Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Back the fudge up..

Are you saying that God hates beer?

He is more of a wine guy.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

I'd ask what lie? - but he's ignoring me :laugh:

Considering that was my first post...Which he didn't even fully quote....
  • Tom_Jones74
    Options
    That why I do not buy them, still fine tuning the self control muscle.

Congrats, it's certainly not an easy thing to do, even though it's technically as easy as flipping a switch in the brain.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

weird because you've used the same logic to say MY anecdotes are invalid! guess that argument only works against me....... damnit!!!

Goodness gracious.

We are not looking for scientific evidence here. A statement was made...I refuted it...it's not as though I asked him for citations or anything...get a grip.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options

I ♡ U
    I will never give up my gravy fries and beer (not every day, but often enough). I will continue to lose weight. I found my balance and you found yours. :drinker:
  • CoachReddy
    Options

Goodness gracious.

We are not looking for scientific evidence here. A statement was made...I refuted it...it's not as though I asked him for citations or anything...get a grip.

I'll do my best.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

I don't see where my caloric intake came into this? When I eat less calories, I eat less pop tarts and ice cream. I don't stop all together. The point?
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    For real people...

where in the blue hell are you all finding red velvet pop tarts? I'm in SE Michigan and I've been all over my area. They. Do. Not. Exist!!!

I want to try them very badly. Maybe add them to my diet on the regular if they are as good I as imagine them to be. Which is like reliving my wedding day, college graduation, and tasting scotch for the first time all rolled into a foil packet.

People may have already answered this but you can order them on Amazon.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

I eat less than 2,000 cals a day and eat ice cream almost daily. Poptarts less often, but still present.

It's called fitting them into your day. Which I do. Every. Day.
  • CoachReddy
    Options

I don't see where my caloric intake came into this? When I eat less calories, I eat less pop tarts and ice cream. I don't stop all together. The point?

how many pop tarts do you eat daily (on average)?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Pop Tarts were eaten during the reading of this thread.
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Calories in Vs Calories out that's how you lose weight.
    It's all about creating a deficit, doesn't matter what you eat.
    I just like eating healthy because I feel good about it and it's better for my body.
    I do leave room for a butterfingers, ice cream, cookies or the occasional take out.
  • CoachReddy
    Options

I eat less than 2,000 cals a day and eat ice cream almost daily. Poptarts less often, but still present.

It's called fitting them into your day. Which I do. Every. Day.

I didn't say you can't do it. I said it's "more of a problem" meaning you need to be more conscious of the % of your diet they make up. With a 4000 cal diet, you can pretty much say "who gives a ****", unhinge your jaw, and consume.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

2 most days. My diary's open. The last couple days are a bad example, been hitting 4 or so.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Does it matter. You could eat 100% of your calories from pop-tarts in a day and still lose weight.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 Year Consecutive Logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif