going to start 30 day shred, anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• zukilim
    zukilim Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just finished day 6 today. Honestly, it is the first time I have EVER done any proper exercise (apart from at school 10 years ago haha) so I'm quite proud I have been sticking to it. (Ok only for 6 days so far!!)
    I just wondered, does it get any easier? When she says 'Those of you on days 5,6 will notice how much easier it is getting' I just think NO! I am almost finding it harder to do everyday! Are you taking rest days? I feel like if I take a rest day I will want another one and I will just STOP all together!

Thanks! Feel free to add me, I need more friends on here
    xx
  • kaleylynnt
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 completed yesterday :)
    I took a rest day on Monday and was feeling guilty/worried it'd be harder if I took a day off but I think it helped!
    I did 8 full pushups and I did the whole 1st round of side lunges w/raises no breaks... I took a few breaks on the 2nd round but was pretty impressed with my bad self :)
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Day 8 level one done!!! I still have to do modified pushups for all of them and I still alternate the lifting of the weights when doing side lunges...Hope I am ready for Level 2 in two days...Feeling a little tighter but nothing major at all...
  • Jessika39
    Jessika39 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm starting 30 Day Slim Down tomorrow!

I sort of just finished 30 Day Shred. I skipped a bunch of days because I just can't do the same thing every day for over a week. I'm hoping the 30DSD will mix things up enough to not bore me to tears. I'm not doing any "off" days (unless I feel like I need them) and decided to add Level 1 of Six Week Six Pack Abs on those days.

Slim Down rocks! Please try it and keep us up with the reports. Good luck! :happy:
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    Day 8, level 1 done... felt pretty good today.
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Day 8, level 1 done... felt pretty good today.

We are up to the same day!!!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Day 9 level one done! Day 10 and level 2 here I come. Also, I bought JM Kickbox Fastfix today. I think I'll do that on Sunday (my rest day) there a 3 20 minute routines, one for arms, one for legs and one for abs. Think I'll do the abs and some Just Dance 4 :)
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    Day 9 level one done! Day 10 and level 2 here I come. Also, I bought JM Kickbox Fastfix today. I think I'll do that on Sunday (my rest day) there a 3 20 minute routines, one for arms, one for legs and one for abs. Think I'll do the abs and some Just Dance 4 :)

I love Just Dance! Let us know how the DVD goes.
  • Katidess
    Katidess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Too late. Oops. :smile:
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i completed level 1 day 6 yesterday. going to do day 7 now!
    x
  • rahlpn
    Options

I love Just Dance! Let us know how the DVD goes.

I will! I lost my first 20 or so pounds pretty much just using Just Dance. Hubby got me a Wii that came with the game for Christmas and I was instantly addicted. I love it because I can do it with my kids around (they like to join me in dancing and pick the songs), it gets me very sweaty and I can do it for about 45min-hour and not even notice I've been moving for that long :)
    I also have The Firm DVDs (my favorite short workout is Ab Sculpt with Lisa Kay and my favorite long workout is Cardio Sculpt with Ali Del Rio) those DVDs are about 10+ yrs old but they are still awesome. They use a mix of cardio, weights, yoga and pilates.
    We may go for a family bike ride this weekend too if the weather is nice :)
  • Jessika39
    Jessika39 Posts: 35
    Options
    Yesterday finish Day 3 Level 1 Strong and Happy. Body aches have diminish. Finish without any pause unlike the first two days which I had two stop twice to catch my breath.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 8 level 1. I have been alternating 2 days level 1 and one day level 2. I picked up eight pound weights for chest and biceps and I definitely feel the burn!!
  • aphrodite0727
    aphrodite0727 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Okay well I'm late in getting started...but I'm gonna start level 1 tomorrow....a little worried about how much I'll be able to do especially when I get to level 3 but I'm gonna stick to it as best I can!
  • nicolaquick2013
    Options
    hi this has nothing to do with what u are talking about lol but how do u do the tracker thing i have lost 3pounds an dont know how to put it on the tracker? an i have stared doing the 30 day shred im on level 2 an im 7 days in its hard at times lol x
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2, level one. First day kicked my .... bum. Skipped a day (cuz I haven't worked out in over a year). Tonight is day 2 level one...
  • Jess4kids
    Jess4kids Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started this morning !!! got really dizzy afterwards lol, and jumping jacks are horrible
  • Jess4kids
    Jess4kids Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hi this has nothing to do with what u are talking about lol but how do u do the tracker thing i have lost 3pounds an dont know how to put it on the tracker? an i have stared doing the 30 day shred im on level 2 an im 7 days in its hard at times lol x

u just go to ur profile and weigh in and put in the new weight and it will do it auto
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Day 9 level 1 done!!! Amazing still cant do regular push ups...still find side lunges with weight raises hard...but marching on!!!
  • rahlpn
    Options
    Day 10 level one done! I can't do a "real" push-up yet either and still find the jumping in the beginning a bit taxing but I'm ready to move onto level 2!!