What's your "Don't get me started" subject?

Options

Replies

• Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I may get a lot of hate for this, but whatever.... People who treat their pets like little mini gods. Spoiling them like princesses. They are ANIMALS. If you have enough money to wipe your *kitten* with, help out a human being who is hungry and homeless.

That's right. I said it.

People>animals
    Think back to the story of the woman who got her face chewed off by her friends pet monkey. Remember? we were discussing it when it happend and one of the ladies in the car pool was upset because they shot and killed the monkey. They should have just knocked it out. I looked at her and said human life ALWAYS supercedes animal life. ESPECIALLY in a situation like that. She disagreed. I said had it been one of your grandchildren in that monkeys mouth you would have yelled kill it. No comment...Animals have rights. The right to be loved, the right to not be abused or harmed. But it stops there. Stepping down

^this. ESPECIALLY when people take professional photos with their pets. *shivers*
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    1) cannabis as medicine

It could be medicine for some but most simply use it to get high much like any other controlled substance.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I may get a lot of hate for this, but whatever.... People who treat their pets like little mini gods. Spoiling them like princesses. They are ANIMALS. If you have enough money to wipe your *kitten* with, help out a human being who is hungry and homeless.

That's right. I said it.

People>animals
    Think back to the story of the woman who got her face chewed off by her friends pet monkey. Remember? we were discussing it when it happend and one of the ladies in the car pool was upset because they shot and killed the monkey. They should have just knocked it out. I looked at her and said human life ALWAYS supercedes animal life. ESPECIALLY in a situation like that. She disagreed. I said had it been one of your grandchildren in that monkeys mouth you would have yelled kill it. No comment...Animals have rights. The right to be loved, the right to not be abused or harmed. But it stops there. Stepping down

^this. ESPECIALLY when people take professional photos with their pets. *shivers*

Oh God, I just thought of the thread "awkward family photos." Just wrong.
  • yaffeagape
    Options
    waisting cookies

50c29404afa96f2a24000179.gif

Haha Don't even get me started
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    haha
  • rodafer
    rodafer Posts: 63
    Options
    Crossfit
    The Twilight crap
    Paleo
    and animal rights ( i am for them)
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hunter's pet growl turn on during raids, raiding with pack on and seeing hunters with strength instead of agility....

Everyone knows huntards are OP
  • dstromley1
    dstromley1 Posts: 165
    Options
    1) cannabis as medicine

It could be medicine for some but most simply use it to get high much like any other controlled substance.

whatss wrong with that
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Health Insurance!!! I can't even get started cause I'll never stop. My husband and I pay more in healthcare per month than our rent is and we still don't get the coverage we need. One of my husbands medications, which is required to keep him out of a coma and surely followed by death, is not covered and there is absolutely no other drug on the market that works in the same way. The drug is $1,500 per month, that would be over and above the $1,300 per month we're already paying. We filed grievances and etc etc etc. We exhausted every possible avenue and finally had to start getting it in Canada which is still $150 per month. I can't imagine what we would be paying if we had children! I could go on and on and on with examples, however I've already ranted too much. Sorry and thanks for letting me vent.

I'm an Aussie, so when I learned about the US healthcare system I was amazed. It's a joke

I'm Canadian and feel the same way lol

ugh! don't get me started. even mexico has a better health care system than we do :-(

Yes i go to Mexico for my dental work and i am really happy with the work and cost!! Sad very sad
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Immigration.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Religion
    Anything about animals
    Gun Control
    Politics
    The "bad" care inmates receive in prison
    Shakeology and BBV - and its ability to "cure" medical issues (like blindness, and ADD/ADHD)

(not in any particular order)

I may need to seclude myself from everyone at this rate
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Honestly? The Big Bang Theory. I must be the only person on the planet that hates that show with such a passion.

ive never watched it and dont plan on it either

You don't even have to watch it...just those whiney little nasally voices is enough. I've tried jumping on the bandwagon and I just don't think it's funny at all, not even a titter. I don't even smile at anything they say. Even if it's on in the background and I'm not watching TV, I will find the remote and change it to anything other than that show. I'd rather watch QVC. Ack! You got me started!
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    most political conversations, because most sides say they are right, but won't back it up with
    factual data.
  • alexanderdgray
    Options
    Lately it's been diets. As in specific "eat 2 potatoes a day, 2 ounces of meat and 3 glasses of lemon water, nothing more nothing less, and exactly that".
    I keep rambling on and on about how there's no reason to be that obsessive and restrictive. And yes i annoy people when i do that. Oh well.

No, no, no. THREE potatoes, 200 grams of soy-meat, and 10 glasses of WARM lemon water (NEVER cold). Make sure the lemons are vegan.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Obscure to anyone else really but:

Dont get me started on the senior retirees and "snow birds" moving to my hometown. :explode:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Honestly? The Big Bang Theory. I must be the only person on the planet that hates that show with such a passion.

ive never watched it and dont plan on it either

You don't even have to watch it...just those whiney little nasally voices is enough. I've tried jumping on the bandwagon and I just don't think it's funny at all, not even a titter. I don't even smile at anything they say. Even if it's on in the background and I'm not watching TV, I will find the remote and change it to anything other than that show. I'd rather watch QVC. Ack! You got me started!

explain to me this word titter
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    DirecTV.

Just typing that made my blood pressure rise.
  • SANDRA_F26
    SANDRA_F26 Posts: 180
    Options
    I have a very close friend who is constantly bashed for being gay. He truely is an amazing man. grr leave him the heck alone. and poeple who complain about how fat they are when they are under a hundred lbs turn sideways and dissapear. ya. please stop asking me if you look fat b*&^%h please i carry the equivlalent of you in my bra. topics about people who scream n smack their children becuase their being CHILDREN peeve me off so bad. your childs a blessing not a burden love them teach them dont smack them down. same with animals they dont deserve to be beat cause your having a bad day no matter what you have to say its just wrong.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Currently..

The ingenius plan to scrap tuition assistance for military (sequester cuts) while other places (CA, MA, etc) have continued tuition assistance for illegal immigrants!
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    This is kinda stupid but you asked lol.... When I was working back in Virginia Beach I would hear people complain at least twice a day about how horrible VA drivers were.... I was actually born and raised there and since it is a HUGE military town that was somewhat rare. I would always respond with "Oh so let me guess, military brought you here?" "yes" "Well see hunny, it's not the fact that us "Virginian's" are bad drivers it's the fact that we have people here from the other 49 states + all the spouse's from over seas that our navy boys bring home. You take a New Yorker who's fast paced and put them behind the Sunday driver from Kentucky and watch him try to go around but cut off the county boy from Texas who is used to being the only car on the road and he freaks out and swerves and pisses off the guy from Chicago who is now flipping everyone off.... yes we're gonna have some "****ty" drivers" LOL idk why it would bother me so much but it just would.... lol... rant over, please don't take offense if your state was mentioned.....