HAHAHAHAHAHAAA
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Yup. It's how I got the legs.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I joined to lose the wt...lol but I'm still chubby even after losing a person (these last lbs suck). Still can't find a man.
    Real chubby chasers think I'm not chubby enough..and guys who like fit chicks think I'm too chubby :(

Ugh
  • freebird777
    Options
    All my girl friends are crazy about Marcus Mumford. So there is some truth to it. Chubby guys are safer, maybe?

I personally like people based on the vibe I get from them. Some guys/girls just exude something special. And if that resonates with me, I'm into them, regardless of body type. Don't think it has anything to with "chubby=safer" or "not chubby=intimidating". I've met some pretty ripped guys who did nothing for me...wasn't intimidated by them at all. It's all about your personality and attitude.
  • kt_731
    kt_731 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Why do people get so serious in the chit-chat, fun area?

Of course, nobody joined just to chase chubbies, we get it, you dont have to get your granny pannies in a bunch.

As for me, a woman who likes good food and wine, but also eats healthy and takes care of her body, is HOT.

I agree... I like the change of topic from diet and nutrition. :-)
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to meet anyone, but I do love chubby men :D
    This right here. I LOVE hugging a big man. A big man knows how to make you feel HUGGED.
  • SummerNights32
    SummerNights32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well if they're chubby, there's no need for a chase. I don't think they like to run.

Hey now, I love to run! My run just happens to be really slow...so on that note, it wouldn't take long to catch me lol.
  • DarkDiva2005
    Options
    I have a tendency to go for heavier guys, what can I say? I LOVE a teddy bear :laugh: That plus I'm sure I'd break a smaller guy lol
  • Rob777com
    Rob777com Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not here for the chubby bubbys but do appreciate some feminine fat. I have seen many infomercials where the chick lost so much weight or got cut that she turned out like a teenage boy. LOL!
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I came here to get healthy and fitter - (which includes losing a **** tonne of fat) - I haven't come here to try meet anyone. I would prefer a chubby girl over skin n bone though. It all depends on personality -
  • furenaef
    furenaef Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i like thin women, but a good personality is much more, ofcourse if the chick is HUGE HUGE, then im out
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Arguably one of the hotter women on sit-com TV Leah Remini was married to a chubby Kevin James.
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else think that I was trying to be offensive to anyone?

I thought this part of the forum was ok for silliness.

I have personally dated anywhere between 100lbs to 500lbs, so its not like I was being a wiseguy.

Shh. It's okay. People on here hate laughter. The only thing they hate more than laughter is science.

BTW IF YOU KNEW ME YOU'D KNOW IM THE FIRST PERSON THAT WOULD MAKE YOU LAUGH, AS I MYSELF AM HYSTERICALL. BUT THIS IS ANOTHER FORM OF BULLYING IN MY OPINION.

YOUR WELCOME

No need to shout,

I understand what you're saying but I don't think he was bullying or trying to be offensive. I think he was just being silly.

I've been fat almost my entire life and have went through a lot of bullying as a child and even as an adult because of it.. This didn't offend me, but it offended you and others. You can't please everyone. Someone will always be offended, no matter what the subject is.

I just think life must be awful long if you can't laugh at yourself. :flowerforyou:

^^this^^
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hmm I look at it this way: if I take care of my body , I'd rather be with someone that does the same (helps to avoid conflict as well)
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, in most of my relationships, I was the one who ate healthier and worked out regularly. They enjoyed the benefits of it but many of these came to end due to different lifestyles.

Dated a foodie once, and she was a terrific cook, and I really liked her company, but when I told her that I needed to cut back a bit on the food and wine, she went berserk. I wasnt asking her to cut back, just telling her that I would hold back a bit. But she said that we needed to eat the same stuff, and it was important for relationship development. That was the ta-ta bye-bye.
  • kt_731
    kt_731 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well if they're chubby, there's no need for a chase. I don't think they like to run.

Awww come on
  • xtina1129
    xtina1129 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    No, lol although I do like girls that are thick with curves.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Arguably one of the hotter women on sit-com TV Leah Remini was married to a chubby Kevin James.

I have to say, Kevin James looked a lot better after he lost the weight.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing that today is steak & BJ day. I'd chase some chubby right now to get in on that action.
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am here to track my status and give and get motivation,but I like thicker guys