Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    quit reading cosmo and pick up a hustler or some such, read the stories, check out the photos and have him invite the other woman over some play time.
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    bump
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Best part of this thread is finding the people that are taking it seriously and laughing at them. :drinker:

i know...at first i was like what? then i was like hahahahahahahhahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yea.... IK..R!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Just ask him. What are you afraid of, the answer? If you're questioning his motives, then there is either a valid reason for it, or you're someone who finds it hard to trust people based on your own insecurities. Either way you lose. I say this because if he is cheating on you, then he is not committed and likely will move on soon. If it's you, then you likely have alot of personal growth and reflection to do. A relationship will only get in the way of this. One must love themselve's before they can truly let go and love other people. Like I said, just ask him. You may not like the answer, but atleast if you make a civil effort to get to the bottom of it, you might come out of it with some self-respect.

Good luck!

Wow.

Are you a therapist? I feel like I should pay you for this.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    jalapeno juice in his jerk off lotion bottle. yup. there ya go....

1426395865_stewie_i_like_you_answer_2_xlarge.gif
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    quit reading cosmo and pick up a hustler or some such, read the stories, check out the photos and have him invite the other woman over some play time.

You. I like you.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Go to a sushi spot and get some of the hottest wasabi you can buy and add a ton of it secretly into his protein shake.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    wow...you really should think about getting into the Private Investigation Industry.....you'd make a killing! :ohwell:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

You. I like you.

Whoever said "three's a crowd" was doing it wrong.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    yove gotta be kidding
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think you should get a life.
    Trolls have become so boring.
    Seriously,people,stop trolling,it's just not funny anymore,it's pretty pathetic,actually.

a9l43p.jpg
  • BldHny2002
    BldHny2002 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    It would help if we could see your food diary.

I laughed so hard I choked on my snap peas.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I can help.....i AM a helper...

i have an excellent sense of taste...trust me....

so first...you're gonna let me go down on you....

then I'll give him a BJ he'll never forget....if the two tastes match.....you're ok...he's not cheating...

if they don't match...we gotta problem....

sound legit?

I don't know how this would work, but you can PM me if you're serious and have had success with this method

trust me honey...i'm VERY good....and i mean I'm willing to swallow so that you will have the piece of mind you deserve.

if you swallow, you gotta log it in...js

There is an entry in the food database for this. Don't ask how I know. :blushing:

oh I know how..... :bigsmile:
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I can help.....i AM a helper...

i have an excellent sense of taste...trust me....

so first...you're gonna let me go down on you....

then I'll give him a BJ he'll never forget....if the two tastes match.....you're ok...he's not cheating...

if they don't match...we gotta problem....

sound legit?

I don't know how this would work, but you can PM me if you're serious and have had success with this method

trust me honey...i'm VERY good....and i mean I'm willing to swallow so that you will have the piece of mind you deserve.

if you swallow, you gotta log it in...js

There is an entry in the food database for this. Don't ask how I know. :blushing:

if its there, i believe that your bf is cheating
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    It would help if we could see your food diary.

<3

Um... I am not 100 percent honest in my food diary. Will this hurt my revenge progress?

Make sure you eat back all the calories you burned during revenge or your body will go into starvation mode.
  • chefwrx
    chefwrx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I suggest you stop reading cosmo and ask him for the truth... Also, your perception of these "tells" are just that... your perception. Find out the truth, and move on.
  • robotshorts
    Options
    Hi everyone.

My man is cheating.

I know because I read this article from Cosmo that helps you spot a cheater/liar: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/relationship-advice/is-he-hiding-something

It caught my attention because my boyfriend always tells me so much about his day. Like, never shuts up about it, and I realized it's because he's hiding something and doesn't want me to have a chance to ask him questions.

Does he want to sleep with me more often lately? YES. Does he swallow a lot while he talks? YES. Also, he never used to shave his armpits and now he's keeping things really cleaned up there, and grooming better means he is definitely cheating on me. I even checked his texts and he had sent one to a girl that said, "hey girlie," which is what he calls ME!

So now that I know for sure that he is disrespecting me like that, what should I do? My ideas so far: sprinkle fresh chili powder inside his washed boxers, make ex-lax brownies to give him time to think about his choices, or go Carrie Underwood on his truck. Advice please?

Cosmo has ruined more relationships than it's helped... Just ask him!
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    If it's on the Internet it MUST be true!.. lol!
  • thomasjbrock
    thomasjbrock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My advice to my daughters is simple. If you don't look for an AH you'll be less likely to find one. You're a cute kid. Change your taste in men.
This discussion has been closed.