Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My advice to my daughters is simple. If you don't look for an AH you'll be less likely to find one. You're a cute kid. Change your taste in men.

:drinker:
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I read that list, and I think I'm cheating on my wife. How can I tell if I am?

HAHAHA!

OP: ready for a man that won't exhibit any of those signs?? I promise that if you become my girl that I will never: pay attention to you, go into detail about my day, take care of my hygiene, change any routines or habits of mine, let you read my texts or give you my phone or computer password. Those are just some of the things I'm willing to bend over backwards to do if we start dating... the list will go on.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I can help.....i AM a helper...

i have an excellent sense of taste...trust me....

so first...you're gonna let me go down on you....

then I'll give him a BJ he'll never forget....if the two tastes match.....you're ok...he's not cheating...

if they don't match...we gotta problem....

sound legit?

I don't know how this would work, but you can PM me if you're serious and have had success with this method

trust me honey...i'm VERY good....and i mean I'm willing to swallow so that you will have the piece of mind you deserve.

if you swallow, you gotta log it in...js

There is an entry in the food database for this. Don't ask how I know. :blushing:

if its there, i believe that your bf is cheating

tumblr_mdzctkXaPe1rzila1.gif
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I can help.....i AM a helper...

i have an excellent sense of taste...trust me....

so first...you're gonna let me go down on you....

then I'll give him a BJ he'll never forget....if the two tastes match.....you're ok...he's not cheating...

if they don't match...we gotta problem....

sound legit?

I don't know how this would work, but you can PM me if you're serious and have had success with this method

trust me honey...i'm VERY good....and i mean I'm willing to swallow so that you will have the piece of mind you deserve.

if you swallow, you gotta log it in...js

There is an entry in the food database for this. Don't ask how I know. :blushing:

if its there, i believe that your bf is cheating

I feel like there's some sarcasm coming from you on that one... just go check yourself. Look up the medical term for a man finishing.
  • samhelen
    samhelen Posts: 98
    Options
    Are you serious? It's possible that he may be cheating...but it's just as likely that he isn't. Why don't you ask him?

Why would he not be? He has all the signs. It's like a disease. If you have the symptomps, it's there.

Or you could just be looking for an out and using these "signs" as an excuse... either way, doesn't matter what Cosmo says. If you aren't diging the relationship anymore leave, why use an article written by "experts" as an excuse. Man up and scoot.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    you must have not celebrated yesterday's holiday...

Steak and ** day?

:glasses:
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Is this a bad time to tell you that he's been sending me pics of his junk? I don't really know why, it's a 2/10 at best.

We can still be friends though, right?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    funny-picture-why-cosmo-sex-tips-are-so-terrible.jpg
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i caught my right hand with a pencil. A PENCIL. it didnt even try to hide this fact from me. said it was writing in cursive and that it didnt really mean anything
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

HAHAHA!

OP: ready for a man that won't exhibit any of those signs?? I promise that if you become my girl that I will never: pay attention to you, go into detail about my day, take care of my hygiene, change any routines or habits of mine, let you read my texts or give you my phone or computer password. Those are just some of the things I'm willing to bend over backwards to do if we start dating... the list will go on.

This sounds like a refreshing change of pace for me, but you are kind of far away. Thank you though!
  • Joanne1590
    Options
    I honestly think you should confront him and ask him, and not go by an aticle from Cosmo. That's my opinion. If he really loves you and wants to make it work with you he will tell you the truth
  • samhelen
    samhelen Posts: 98
    Options

HAHAHA!

Wow, you sound exactly like my husband and we've been together happily for a decade. You must be a keeper.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    i caught my right hand with a pencil. A PENCIL. it didnt even try to hide this fact from me. said it was writing in cursive and that it didnt really mean anything

It needed something bigger. It happens.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

It needed something bigger. It happens.

It's not the size of the pencil, it's how you write your name.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend is cheating because you're not pulling his jeans zipper down with your teeth and gently tugging at his nipple hairs. I know this, because Cosmo told me.
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    He's probably getting ready to propose.

...or he's cheating on you.

Um, ask him.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    I honestly think you should confront him and ask him, and not go by an aticle from Cosmo. That's my opinion. If he really loves you and wants to make it work with you he will tell you the truth

This sounds good. But if he lies, how will I know he is lying?
  • TotallyNotBillNye
    Options
    tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r10_500.gif
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options

ask cosmo
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options

ask cosmo

duh..
This discussion has been closed.