Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Does he swallow a lot? Yes.

How did you make it past this question. I think that's reason enough alone.
  • mrswaite08
    mrswaite08 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the replies, but OP are you serious? Unless you caught him cheating or he confessed, how can you be sure?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy that this entertained me for the rest of my day, and for that I thank you fake person.

Fake person? She's one of my best friends and is very much real! We have pillow fights at our sleepovers all the time.

UVbneHy.gif

what do you two wear during them?

oeMPnI7.gif
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    I say, get used to the cheating, they ALL do it. And if you don't like a cheater either stay single or don't snoop. I don't snoop, because I already know what i will find.. . he's cheating, I get upset, we fight, he is mad at me for snooping, it all got flipped back on me for invading his privace, we break up, we make up, I continue to snoop, he continues to be paranoid, bc he knows I am snooping, he gets mad at me all the time because he says I don't trust him. I am mad at him all the time because he is right, I don't trust him. . . we break up AGAIN! I move on . . .((snap-snap)) next?

I snoop, I find he is cheating. . .(oh you have heard it before).

Moral of the story: Don't snoop.

That made me dizzy.
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't trust her. She eats under 1200 calories a day, those people are shady!
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    497573f356e050886dbcfdd621d85cd4-the-most-lakers-fans-ever_zps4a9115d5.gif

edit- wow i suck at quoting things
  • TRexMex
    TRexMex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • pktruckdriver
    pktruckdriver Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Is this for real, ? Cosmo ? OMG WTF guess that says it all

oh yeah ROFLMAO
  • TRexMex
    TRexMex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    But is it putting his hands in his pockets????? That's they key!!

This was my thought as well. No hands in pockets, it could be anything, but if he IS putting his hands in his pockets you can be sure he's cheating.

If he is picturing her during his "pocket time", does that still count as cheating??
  • LilOlMe69
    LilOlMe69 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ah, ok, so you're single now? Sup girl?

Haha

Definitely dump the Jerk!! Not worth it, sooooo disrespectful! Easier said than done I am sure, but you are WORTH it! There are lots of great guys out there! Hang in there.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options
    You could always buy some slut-wear and go out on the town, make sure he sees how you look before you leave. If the bars close at 2am leave at closing time, turn your phone off and go to breakfast, come home at 4am with your shirt mis-buttoned and your hair in a bed-head-do. If he thinks YOU'RE cheating, it may make him get his act together or he could lose you thus divert his attention
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I say, get used to the cheating, they ALL do it. And if you don't like a cheater either stay single or don't snoop. I don't snoop, because I already know what i will find.. . he's cheating, I get upset, we fight, he is mad at me for snooping, it all got flipped back on me for invading his privace, we break up, we make up, I continue to snoop, he continues to be paranoid, bc he knows I am snooping, he gets mad at me all the time because he says I don't trust him. I am mad at him all the time because he is right, I don't trust him. . . we break up AGAIN! I move on . . .((snap-snap)) next?

That made me dizzy.

I can't believe I had you on ignore for a while there. You are by far the best poster on MFP. :flowerforyou:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You could always buy some slut-wear and go out on the town, make sure he sees how you look before you leave. If the bars close at 2am leave at closing time, turn your phone off and go to breakfast, come home at 4am with your shirt mis-buttoned and your hair in a bed-head-do. If he thinks YOU'RE cheating, it may make him get his act together or he could lose you thus divert his attention

Damn girl, you're good. Who needs Cosmo?
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

That made me dizzy.

I can't believe I had you on ignore for a while there. You are by far the best poster on MFP. :flowerforyou:

Oh whatever, you are probably just cheating on me. I bet you say that to all the posters.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

Damn girl, you're good. Who needs Cosmo?

I've had a lot of practice, lol.
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I recommend TDEE - 20%, you'll lose that extra boyfriend-weight in no time.
    Agreed. Also, watch for starvation mode.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

That made me dizzy.

Oh whatever, you are probably just cheating on me. I bet you say that to all the posters.

only you baby
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options

That made me dizzy.

Honestly what the hell is wrong with you people.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I don't trust her. She eats under 1200 calories a day, those people are shady!

If you are talking to about me, you are wrong. I try to net around 1500 a day, so you have to trust me now!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

That made me dizzy.

Honestly what the hell is wrong with you people.

We like to joke around and have fun. So the question really is, "what the hell is wrong with that eight legged cat?"
This discussion has been closed.