Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Omg this is hysterical your boyfriend is cheating because a magazine said so ahhah a good luck with ruining your life if he isant

You hear that OP?

You break up with your boyfriend and your life is RUINED!

Does it say if you brake up with you boyfriend your life's going to be ruined NO!!!,! It says good luck with ruining your life if he isant cheating she obviously loves him or she wouldn't of posted this status .... A you wonder why women don't like you? Hmmm I wonder why
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Sorry I apologise I thought you was someone Eles!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Omg this is hysterical your boyfriend is cheating because a magazine said so ahhah a good luck with ruining your life if he isant

You hear that OP?

Does it say if you brake up with you boyfriend your life's going to be ruined NO!!!,! It says good luck with ruining your life if he isant cheating she obviously loves him or she wouldn't of posted this status .... A you wonder why women don't like you? Hmmm I wonder why

I don't know why you're so upset.

I was agreeing with you.

:flowerforyou:
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Take control OP.

Quit being a complete pushover and grow a pair!
    Maybe she did?

That'd certainly send ME off to look for another woman if the one I was with had testicles!
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

You hear that OP?

I don't know why you're so upset.

I was agreeing with you.

:flowerforyou:

No you wasn't you was taking the p*ss hahaha
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    You say he has started shaving his armpits...

Could it be that he is cheating on you with another man?

He makes a good point OP.

Although that doesn't explain the text . . . .

Not exactly...he could be cheating on her with a Guy in Drag.

eddie_izzard.jpg

Ooohh...awkward...He IS the guy in drag.

Have some of your clothes mysteriously disappeared as well?

Check your gun cabinet while you're at it...

20040808-04.jpg

Ah, Eddie - I knew you'd be along at some point....

You know me too well :wink:

*swoon* Eddie... :heart:
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    No you wasn't you was taking the p*ss hahaha
    [/quote]

huh?
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    So cheating is bad?.....I cheat every Sunday

Womaniser.
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    I was agreeing with you and adding that I'm a douche....there's this thing, its called a joke...Google it.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yeahhhhh...alll that signals a cheater...i HIGHLY doubt it:indifferent:
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    I was agreeing with you and adding that I'm a douche....there's this thing, its called a joke...Google it.

There's this other thing, it's called Sarcasm. Google it. :laugh: :tongue:

sar-whaa? never heard of it.
  • GiseleT88
    GiseleT88 Posts: 17
    Options
    my face while reading your topic ---> -_-
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    my face while reading your topic ---> -_-

my face after reading your post Uninterested.gif
  • littylflynn
    Options
    I chose to give my bf the benefit of the doubt when he wrote "hey girl" to one of his friends, also what he calls me, or used to. We have other trust issues though and your relationship could have a more positive analysis. Perhaps he wants to tell you all about his day because you're the person he confides in. An maybe he wants to sleep with you more if your diet's going well and you're getting in shape! I'm choosing to be more optimistic as unless you have proof, you could just be really paranoid, which, is what I'm hoping is the case for me! Ultimately it comes down to trust and regardless of whether he's cheating or not, if you don't have trust, you don't have anything.
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    I chose to give my bf the benefit of the doubt when he wrote "hey girl" to one of his friends, also what he calls me, or used to. We have other trust issues though and your relationship could have a more positive analysis. Perhaps he wants to tell you all about his day because you're the person he confides in. An maybe he wants to sleep with you more if your diet's going well and you're getting in shape! I'm choosing to be more optimistic as unless you have proof, you could just be really paranoid, which, is what I'm hoping is the case for me! Ultimately it comes down to trust and regardless of whether he's cheating or not, if you don't have trust, you don't have anything.

thats good advice
  • JacquiC72
    JacquiC72 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    16 pages is a lot to get through so this may have already been posted, but if you had continued to the bottom of the page, you would have seen this link

http://www.cracked.com/article_19066_7-psychotic-pieces-relationship-advice-from-cosmo.html

If my boyfriend wanted to have sex with me more often, started taking care of his appearance and wanted to share his day with me, I'd be eternally grateful.
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am confused by your post. You are complaining about your boyfriend being clean and attentive. So he texts other women. So what. You talk to other men. You do not have one shred of evidence that he is cheating. Snooping in his texts without his knowledge is really going to anger him. Would you like it if he snooped through your texts? Those that are paranoid about cheating are usually the ones cheating.
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My take on this situation is to not lower yourself to the level of "getting back at him" . If you believe in your heart he is cheating, walk away from the situation with your head held high and with class. Trust me, you moving on with your life without him is the greatest revenge.

I say, avoid the dramatic situations, and rise about it. You are a strong, beautiful, intelligent woman. Years from now he will still be kicking himself for letting you go, and know you were too good for him.

I have seen some breakups go crazy, with facebook back and forth and all the friends being pulled into it. Months of high and lows as the couple thinks they are "meant" to be together. Honey, if cheating is a deal breaker for you (it should) dissolve the relationship cleanly without the social media involved. If he cheated on you, trust me he is will do it again. You are too good for this nonsense.

Say goodbye, do not respond to texts (but, baby I love you.. if so he wouldn't have cheated), remove him as a friend on social media, and just tell everyone except your close BFF "Things just did not work out". Keep the drama minimal and move on. You will be happier quicker if you can do the above.

Hugs and good luck. I know its not easy.
  • boboff
    boboff Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This takes the biscuit.

You figure your chap is cheating because of some rubbish article, and you post a topic on a Weight Loss/Fitness forum.

No wonder he's "cheated", probably miffed that you would rather read trash articles and post on forums than engage in the conversation he is obviously trying to instigate with you.

I think there must be a village missing an idiot somewhere!
  • KellyOnlySmaller
    KellyOnlySmaller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Strangest post ever. Lol
This discussion has been closed.