Ab pics if you've had kids.

Replies

• spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    There is hope!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    My son is two now.

<--- here are my abs although I'm fairly chunky yet. They'll look better in about 5 weeks.

Bwahaha, there's always a man to respond to these kinds of threads!

My inspiration for this exact thing comes from Chalene Johnson and a couple of the ladies in the ChaLean Extreme videos. Chalene has 2 children, and there's one lady from the video (don't remember her name, but Chalene picks her out) who has had multiple children. They have lean bodies as if they never had 1 child yet. It proves that, yes, we can have children AND abs!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    I have one on my profile. My kids are 7 & 3. Both were born c/s. The pic is a few months old. My tummy is actually a little more toned since starting NROLFW.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    <
    2 very big stomach pregnancies.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    ^^^. I've been waiting for you to drop by! Beautiful body and very young kids too:)
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    30204cw.jpg

I have had 3 kids.The last 2 were c sections.Still got a long way to go,but I'll get there.
    The before was 3 months post partum,the second pic is after my first round of Insanity.

Hoping to get muscles and abs someday soon.
  • My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

8561667256_8b8304658c.jpg

I still have loose skin and more to trim off my middle, hoping to get into more lifting and running soon - it's been hard to get to the gym with three littles but I need to make it a priority!
    your stomach looks amazing, i thought there was no hope for me but now i'm inspired! WOW
    ditto!!! Amazing, I'm now inspired
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    3 kids, no Csections. Ages 6, 4 and 2.

20127619_1291.jpg
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    <-- 5 months postpartum.

Hoping to have some sweet definition in a month or two.
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    My son is two now.

<--- here are my abs although I'm fairly chunky yet. They'll look better in about 5 weeks.

Just wrong lol:tongue:
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

I still have loose skin and more to trim off my middle, hoping to get into more lifting and running soon - it's been hard to get to the gym with three littles but I need to make it a priority!

I'm seriously impressed! You have given me hope! Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    <--- My youngest will be be 18 months in a couple of weeks. Got some loose skin hidden by the shorts, but oh well, I'll take it for two beautiful, healthy girls.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I gave birth to 6 kids....not quite abs but not too shabby to

8040150711_a85839e461_m.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

Amazing:)

Definitely amazing!

You all look beautiful!

I'm a mother of 2.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I'm 7mo pp. I'll come back with a belly pic. I've had 2 csecs. I'm still a little distended, but just started working out again and seeing improvement.

Great inspiration on here! Thanks ladies!
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    3 Boys here!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    I gave birth to 6 kids....not quite abs but not too shabby to

8040150711_a85839e461_m.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

Wow Six kids that is impressive by itself but to look you do is incredible!!!
  • G__Force
    My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

I'm seriously impressed! You have given me hope! Great job!:flowerforyou:

Lookin good!!!
  • G__Force
    Congrats to all you ladys, very impressive results from all the hard work.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    I have had 3 kids... There is hope!! :)

I'm working my *kitten* off to get abs like yours. You look phenomenal!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member

You look amazing!!! Such a transformation! Great job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!