Ab pics if you've had kids.

Options

Replies

• lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    This thread gives me hope that I can have a flat belly or nearly flat belly...the last of my remaining belly fat is hanging on for dear life it seems.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have had 3 kids... There is hope!! :)
    fbbwqWU.jpg
    KhuxGgS.jpg?1
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    ^^^Wow, lovely!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Amazing, I can't wait to post mine later this December.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I was also looking for a glimmer of hope!!! Lol. Thank you ladies for showing off your gorgeous abs!!! Maybe one day I will be able to post mine too! If I have abs like you ladies, I won't give a DAMN about my stretchmarks!!! Lol. I would wear a bikini in a heartbeat! Lol. :smile:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Not the best pic, but I've had 3 children, the last one when I was 37.
    This pic was about seven years after I had her.

14wg7fa.jpg
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I just had my second son and got blessed with lovely stretch marks. I know they will be there forever but someone that really REALLY inspired me was Sara. Check her out. She has had 2 kids as well and has a rockin' body, stretch marks and all! I was really motivated to get in shape after looking at her pictures. And every time I want to quit or think that I will never have a nice body, I just look at her pictures. Good luck! You can do it!

https://www.facebook.com/SlimDownWithSara

http://www.slimdownwithsara.com/
    best link ever! she looks fantastic. who needs tummy tucks?
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    64qgqt.jpg

That's a more recent one.Taken a few weeks ago.I hope to get abs and be more defined.Three kids,2 c sections,it's going to take time,but I hope to get there.
    Still got more work ahead of me though.My youngest just turned 6 months old,my 2 yr old is also very active,so I try to workout when I have the time.I always make sure I make time though,otherwise it will never get done.

Good luck and YOU CAN do this:smile:
  • EyeOnThePrize82
    Options
    Wow!!!! You all look amazing! I feel inspired and hopeful. Thank you for sharing.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Hi! In my profile pics, the last 2 are my most recent. Click on them, one blows up to show 4 pics from before MFP to present. There is a huge difference! My youngest of 2 girls is about 20 months old. I still have some stretch marks and my tummy is pretty flat but I still have some looser, wrinkled skin where a c-section scar would be but I had both vaginally (and no drugs!). It actually doesn't really show in the pic.
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Inspirational. Xxx
    I'm a mum of 3, this is motivation.
    Awesome work everyone xx
  • HealthyLifeChoices
    Options
    This is purely amazing and inspiring ! Thank you for sharing your pictures !
    I just thought I would say it, I think it is really brilliant and well, I guess it is always great to get encouragements. :)
  • dobler88
    dobler88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 kids; 2c sections (one set of twins). My stomach is nowhere near perfect but it is much improved!
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    fbbwqWU.jpg
    KhuxGgS.jpg?1

no words ... Great job!
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    <--I just had my daughter in september
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nate!!
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    One kid here, sadly I gained bit around the middle this winter

not sure how to post pics sorry , I have one in my profile from last summer
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    fbbwqWU.jpg
    KhuxGgS.jpg?1

Amazing!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Iv got a 2 yr old son and another who was born end of october 2012. My waistis down to 30inches but still has a layer of chub from the kids. The oldest was 9months old when I got pregnant again and they were both natural births. Im hoping to get back down to 27-28 inch waist but id be happy with 28inches. All you lovely slim mums/moms are great inspiration!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    My kids are 19 and 13 - have I left it too late?:frown:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!