Replies

• jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" current lbs 204 goal lbs 120-125
  • stlinares
    stlinares Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5' 2.5" My goal weight is 110 lbs. I reached 107 lbs by the end of last summer (2011) by jogging a lot. I'm a teacher and I took last summer off which gave me all the time in the world to just go jog whenever. The pounds melted away. I felt great!

I put on almost 20 pounds since oct 2011 because I started eating bigger portions and more frequently. Also, I completely stopped exercising by Oct. Nothing I wore last summer fits now.

Sooooo, my goal is to get back down to 110. I need to keep my caloric intake at or below 1200 which would be easier if I choose the right foods. I haven't totally eliminated anything from my diet BUT I should eliminate alcohol. I had drinks several times last week. maybe I should make that the last until I reach a certain goal?

I'm focused on working out consistently again. I've started so now I just have to keep it up.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am 5 '0''. My heaviest/start weight back in September was 161.3 lbs! I have been maintaining 120 for about 1 month now and am thinking I might try for 115 lbs!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I'm 5 2 exactly. I'm currently 111.4 and don't really feel the need to get any lower than what I am. I'm currently focused on trying to create lean muscle and definition instead of actively losing weight. I'm set to eat 1400 cals a day but usually burn at least 400 plus during my workouts so I try to eat those back (or most of them). Otherwise I'm starved and evil!

UPDATE--
    I've joined the Eat More to Weigh Less group and currently am eating at 2000 calories per day (exercise cals are built in so no eating them back). Feeling great and weighed in at 110.4 a couple of days ago. I'm starting to see muscle definition in my arms for the first time ever. Whooo! For those eating under 1200 calories per day---please stop. It's dangerous for any real period of time. Do your research and read up fueling your bodies properly. Just my 2 cents that I couldn't hold in. Stepping off my soapbox now.
  • smarie92
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and probably 140-145 pounds. This year at my lowest I was 122 pounds but it wasn't the healthiest and my metabolism sucks. How long do you guys think it would take to lose 20 pounds doing everything in moderation? Exersizing daily, and eating arounf 1400 cals a fay?
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and probably 140-145 pounds. This year at my lowest I was 122 pounds but it wasn't the healthiest and my metabolism sucks. How long do you guys think it would take to lose 20 pounds doing everything in moderation? Exersizing daily, and eating arounf 1400 cals a fay?

depends on how long you're exercising and what you're doing.
  • heiner360
    heiner360 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'1 I weigh between 107-110 most days..
    Calories depends on what I did , and how hungery I am. I usually go by the Whole 30 guidlines clean non processed foods. I do not eat enough caloires they are more veggies than fat which im in the process of working on. I would not go by how much someone weighs. once you get down to a decent % in body fat. thats more what you should go by and how your clothes fit!!!
    You can google whole 30 its free.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I;m 5'0 and currently 108lbs.

i want to get down to 98lbs - where i was at uni and when i looked my best! :)
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2! Currently 125 pounds & I want to be 110.
  • Lu_LeatherEagle
    Lu_LeatherEagle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" current lbs 204 goal lbs 120-125

Sounds a reasonable goal, similar to my own. Hope your a doing well.

Lu
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 1/2"
    SW 165-168 (my highest)
    CW 138 (as of yesterday)
    GW 120 - 125 (I want to tone up a bit though - so I care more about inches then weight)

Currently I eat between 1000 - 1200 calories a day, but usually more on the weekends, I walk a lot and do a lot of work around my house in the evenings and weekends (I work 40-45 hrs a week). I am on track to reach my December goal of 130-135, and hope to reach my GW by April - then I'm taking a girls getaway cruise :))
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am barely 5'2 and I eat 1200 calories a day. I eat 3 small meals with 2 snacks.

SW: 224
    CW: 166
    GW: 125
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently weigh 141. My highest was 146 :( My happy weight is around 132 - I stayed there for about 2 years and felt really good about it. My ideal would be about 125. ANything less than that and I look emaciated.

I generally net 1500-1600 calories to lose weight. I know I can net around 1800-1900 and maintain my weight. The past few months were stressful times and involved a lot of travel and eating very badly - netting approximately 2200 / day causing the weight gain.
  • MrsMohawk
    MrsMohawk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1 175 lbs when I was diagnosed Diabetic I was 235 . Woke me up fast! lost 60 lbs . On metformin. but now that i lost a bunch of weight it's pretty much under control. First I want to get down to 140lbs then if that can be done I want to get down to 125. My problem is late night snacking, Chocolate !!! Before I was Diagnosed I was lazy now I'm more motivated for my health. Hard thing is I exercise everyday for loosing weight but have to exercise for blood glucose levels. I want off these pills! I need to find more low carb foods the same thing everyday day in day out is getting old. String cheese - Cant stand it anymore ..HAHA
  • Nastastia
    Nastastia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am!! I'm 5 2" and 116.2 I want to get to 108-110.
  • jovianstorms
    jovianstorms Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and I'm about 116-118 now... Goal weight is 100 at the moment! I wanna be 105 before summer though..
  • seekingfittoday
    Options
    I'm 5'1/2"....so almost 5'1". I've been sick the last month and unable to exercise medically, so I've gained a bit of weight. I'm about 102 right now, but aiming to get back down to 97 as soon as I can. Eating at/slightly below 1,200, but it's not really been getting me anywhere without exercising. When I exercise, I eat closer to 1,350. I would love to be 93-95 pounds though. I have a VERY small frame and that is what my mother weighed in college.
  • tweetetina
    Options
    I'm 5'1, currently weight about 160 (starting weight 171) and goal weight 130-135. I've had my calories set at 1200 to lose weight though I allow one cheat meal a week where I can eat whatever I want and go over those calories for the day...that has helped a lot to cut down on cravings and gives me something to look forward to each week and I've still been losing weight. So, haven't technically totally cut out certain foods but did cut desserts/carbonated beverages down to that one cheat meal a week.
  • piscesy2k
    piscesy2k Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and currently 125 which I am happy at, but would like to get down to 116.

I need to be careful as I tend to lose the weight a lot in my face, so although I can lose more, my face starts looking all drawn and emaciated. So trying to do it slowly and in a healthy manner to see if I can prevent that from happening.