Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm new here too and I'd love to have lots and lots of friends. I have close to 100 lbs to lose and I want to stay focused this time. Have enough with the trying different diets, losing weight, giving up and gaining more weight.

So feel free to add me! I'm going to log in daily and try my best to actively post in the forums too :)
  • natmckn
    natmckn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've been signed up on the site for a while but just started religiously using it, and I love it! Please feel free to add me, I find the support on here very encouraging and motivating!! :)
  • camarogirl2011
    Options
    New today, just looking around to see how this may help:flowerforyou:
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I sure can use some friends and encouragement please add me if you wish
  • MSchlegs
    MSchlegs Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello eveyone, I have been on MFP for awhile but have not been focused or dedicated. Saw this post and thought I would respond. I'm someone who is always looking to have fun, but the struggles I feel on the inside regarding my weight don't get shared. I have to admit, just doing this is scary. I am 46 and could stand to lose close to 100 lbs. Maybe new friends going through the same struggle is what I need.
  • msharrel
    msharrel Posts: 1
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well.. I have been using MFP for a couple of weeks now and it helps hold me accountable for what I log for my meals... I started at 312 lbs. and I am currently down to 287...long way to go for my ultimate goal, but I know I didn't put it on overnight either. I know it was from may years of neglect....time to take back my life!!!
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Somewhat new here. Made an account ages ago and now I need some help and motivation. Im hitting a good stride in my life and want to make he most of it.
  • adele0811
    Options
    hi my name is lorna i join about a week ago and love this app i am also looking for friends to keep me going:smile: i would love to be in the circle
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends!!! Anyone cad add me...
  • BrayLanAusMom
    BrayLanAusMom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Still figuring this MFP thing out. Would love some accountability partners :-)
  • Dawnzwolf
    Dawnzwolf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I joined about a week or so to ago. Im on everyday, i love MFP! So feel free to add me!
  • Eclips50
    Eclips50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here too. Long time WW user. Hit a wall. Quit losing. This site has shown me, that the fruit I was consuming MATTERS! Suger, sugar, carb.....anyway, am loving this after 4 days in, the scale is finally moving again. Would love a buddy or sevral, keep me motivated and on track. So, hi everyone!
  • jordynnolson
    Options
    Looking for all types of new friends .. Could be already in an active lifestyle or on the start of this new weight loss journey ! Anyone with a good knowledge of nutrition , good tips & advice , good motivators or anyone just looking for new friends like myself to help them along .. I want to be inspired to do better ! And there is nothing more inspiring than people focused on the same goal , working hard to get where they need to be ! Add me :)
  • clchever
    clchever Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi - major newbie here. I'm 29 years old and trying to lose approximately 50 pounds as well as the aches, pains and other physical ailments that come with having too much extra weight. I could definitely use some motivation as I live with my parents and my mother insists on feeding us ridiculously huge portion sizes. I've been using that and the fact that we have a very neurotic dog who doesn't like walks but also doesn't like being left alone while I go out to walk as excuses for the past year and a bit that I've been living with them, and I need some support to make me stop doing that. If I'm going to turn my life around, I have to just buckle down and do it!! Also, I've been told I'm a pretty good cheerleader and I'm happy to offer huge congratulations for the victories and a shoulder to cry on for the difficult days.

:-)
  • lhcolumbia
    lhcolumbia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It has almost been a year since I started eating healthier and working out! My progress has been slow but I am so happy! I started exercising when I couldn't run faster than my 7 year old stepson. Please add me! I love getting food and exercise ideas!

Good luck!
  • Alsm77
    Alsm77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I'm 35 mom of 2, have just under 100 to lose
  • tonyasmith141
    tonyasmith141 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • kburrows82
    kburrows82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on MFP for almost a month and I log in everyday and have an open diary. Anyone can feel free to add me :) I try to give support to my MFP friends daily :)
  • 17forbes
    17forbes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have only started using MFP recently although i previously downloaded the app last year when i was giving up smoking. i am now smoke free for a year and need to lose the weight i gained. i am a 47 year old mum of two beautiful daughters 18 years and 13 years.

Need all the support and advice i can get. So please add me.
  • Jezzwalker
    Jezzwalker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just joined here, working out started in January I was injured and was in physical therapy. I enjoyed it physical therapy and continued at home. Now it's April and instead of working out 2 times a week for 15 mins iv moved up to 6 times a week for a hour and half. I love it.