Wife read 50 Shades, won't stop

Options

Replies

• HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with going to sexual therapy/counseling - much of the activity is more about relationship satisfaction then actual sexual activities. And you might discover how to satisfy role playing without actually going to the full BDSM side of things. I would actually suggest that over attending a BDSM session first since, what if she did discover she really does like the BDSM and then you are left with divorce as your option? It doesn’t sound like you want a divorce.
    Uh, what's wrong with the BDSM side? Why does BDSM have to lead to divorce?
    BDSM led to my marriage.
    Is that good or bad? LOL

I mean the marriage, not the BDSM...

Both are wonderful! 12 years of wonderful....

I think thats wonderful Beth!!!!
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Best not let her read the Story of O or you will be in real trouble!! lol :laugh:

^Indeed!!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with going to sexual therapy/counseling - much of the activity is more about relationship satisfaction then actual sexual activities. And you might discover how to satisfy role playing without actually going to the full BDSM side of things. I would actually suggest that over attending a BDSM session first since, what if she did discover she really does like the BDSM and then you are left with divorce as your option? It doesn’t sound like you want a divorce.
    BDSM led to my marriage.
    Is that good or bad? LOL

Fantastic here as well. 5 years of wonderful...
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Burt, invest in a pretty blindfold, some fuzzy hand cuffs, and a long feather and take it from there....oh, and they have lots of yummy body flavors you can use too :wink: Surprise her with this stuff and you might just find something new you enjoy. I don't think she is asking that you string her upside down from the ceiling fan or anything like that. You can do this. And then, we want all the details, haha.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    BDSM led to my marriage.
    Is that good or bad? LOL

Where do I find one of these wonderful BDSM loving spouses? I'm on my 2nd one already and there's no love for whips and gags. :grumble: :sad:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Are you SERIOUS???

I've never read the book, but my honey and I play this ALL the time.
    If it isn't rough, it isn't fun.

Dang shame it took 15 years of marriage for my honey to get a clue. Sheesh.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    haha! BEST POST EVER!
    Ya'll are cracking me up with your responses!

:laugh: same here! im trying to keep it down cuz im at work but LOL
  • MizTerry
    Options
    If that really upsets you, don't let her read the "Please, Sir" series.

You'll be miserable.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    She's trying to goad you into a pseudo-M/s or TiH relationship. She acts bratty and you're supposed to punish her for being bad.

Little does she know that Fifty Shades Grey is to BDSM what Star Wars is to religion...

Send her to FetLife and she'll learn the truth.

This... if she got a real taste of it, she might not be so interested.

Truth.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    haha! BEST POST EVER!
    Ya'll are cracking me up with your responses!

:laugh: same here! im trying to keep it down cuz im at work but LOL

Me too!!
  • rob1976
    Options
    BDSM led to my marriage.
    Is that good or bad? LOL

Where do I find one of these wonderful BDSM loving spouses? I'm on my 2nd one already and there's no love for whips and gags. :grumble: :sad:
    Well, at the risk of over-sharing, let me just say that I found a functional spouse first and we added the "extracurriculars" later...
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    BDSM led to my marriage.
    Is that good or bad? LOL

Well, at the risk of over-sharing, let me just say that I found a functional spouse first and we added the "extracurriculars" later...

Oh boy... you want him to be functional first? I'll be using a walker before I get anywhere with this one. :tongue:
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

You'll be miserable.

*taking notes on all these books we shouldnt read...are they on kindle? hmmm...* :tongue:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am on the 3rd book as we speak..
    the 2nd book is good..
    you know, its not as good and steamy as i was hoping for......
    in fact.,.... i am slightly disappointed,
    i wanted a more raunchy,,, graphic book.
  • MizTerry
    Options

You'll be miserable.

*taking notes on all these books we shouldnt read...are they on kindle? hmmm...* :tongue:

Why...yes they are! :bigsmile:
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

You'll be miserable.

Guess what I'M doing this weekend?!?!?!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    BDSM led to my marriage.
    Is that good or bad? LOL

Second this
  • iiijeniii
    iiijeniii Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Can I watch?
  • MizTerry
    Options

You'll be miserable.

Guess what I'M doing this weekend?!?!?!

Watching TV? :P
  • rob1976
    Options
    Can I watch?
    NO :angry:
This discussion has been closed.