Options

Replies

• leftyguitarplr
    leftyguitarplr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My tight jeans are now my very baggy jeans
  • seekingsanity4
    Options
    Ran 4 miles this morning outside with temps in the high 20's and actually enjoyed it!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat all of my fries at dinner just because I felt like I should.
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ok but no laughing, I have COPD and a hernia and I did 2 1 minute planks today!! I was SUPER proud,, and a total of 45 minutes work out combining stregnth and cardio!
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Good job, guys and gals!

My NSV is today when my jean that I only bought about two or three months ago are bagging around my legs and waist. They are clearly for a bigger person!
  • BobbiMoreno
    BobbiMoreno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today is that my 11 year old son was able to wrap his arms all the way around me!!!
  • LBraunle
    LBraunle Posts: 31
    Options
    I put on my scrubs tonight straight out from the dryer and they aren't as tight as they were last time I put them on :)
  • imadyer
    imadyer Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Two different co-workers greeted me with "Hey Skinny!" today!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    On the last 3 days, I have walked 15,000 steps per day (with Fitbit) .... yay!!!!!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    My really hot friend is interested in me.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I out of the obese category for my BMI finally. Still overweight but not too far out of healthy.
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    I was strong enough to finish a tough bike work out of 40.5 miles, 3 X 13.5, negative splitting continuous ride
    1) 17.3 MPH
    2) 17.6 MPH
    3) 19 MPH
  • NipsGhost
    NipsGhost Posts: 46
    Options
    NSV for me today is my face. I can see part of my bones again. So even though I'm not losing much scale-wise, my body is showing differently.

0e77b18f-a85f-476b-80d0-faf520422c7b.jpg

That only took 6 tries :)
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I stayed on the treadmill twice as long as I have been today & when I was done realized I had done a 5k!!!
  • Compudad
    Compudad Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    In trying to pass a security checkpoint in a secure data center that I had not been to in a couple of months, the biometric hand reader would not recognize my hand because I have lost so much weight that my hand is smaller.
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Had my fastest min/mile time yet. Started at 18 min/mile 2 months ago, made 14:30 today.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    When leaving my house today, the next door neighbor, who was just pulling away in his car, rolled down the window and said "I just had to ask (his wife) "who is that leaving Tonya's house, because I didn't even recognize you, you've lost so much weight." He then told me that I was his inspiration and he has lost 35 lbs and his wife 25, after seeing my progress with clean eating. Pretty cool!
  • sherrihuntsmith
    sherrihuntsmith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost weight yet, but I feel more energetic and my body moves better. I know it will come, but this feels good!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved in a month, but I'm down a pants size! Huzzah!!! Busting out of a size 28 a year and a half ago. Just bought (and fit into!) size 6 jeans last night!

Huzzah - I love it!
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    From yesterday: Went to get my hair trimmed, and the beautician looked at me "Wow, you're looking good. Have you been loosing weight?" Felt wonderful, and even though mom and I both use the same lady for our hair, mom hasn't been telling tales.

From today: Made it through a full 20 minute kinect zumba beginner session after 20 minutes of aerobic warm up! (usually only do 5 - 10, and then I still have to take breaks for the zumba).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!