Things people post that make you go hmmmm.....

Options

Replies

• khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    There is virtually no difference between underwear pics and bikini pics. In all honesty, the bikini pics on here seem to be more revealing than the underwear ones. I think it's more a case of people taking pictures in whatever they are more comfortable in and that's fine.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    It will never cease to amaze me how offended people are by the human body. Nakedness =/= sexuality. We should all walk around naked.
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    Do people post underwear pics for attention....cause you could just wear a bikini and still have the same effect the underwear really isn't necessary unless you are going for a reaction???
    For me, I may or may not have posted a pic in my underwear and the reason would have been it was a moment I noticed a difference in my body and I was happy about it :) so I snapped a pic, no big deal. I wasn't thinking about what should I wear or how to pose etc etc just a quick hey look at that change. Not like I went and got something sexy on first, just happen to be what I was wearing.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    It will never cease to amaze me how offended people are by the human body. Nakedness =/= sexuality. Women should all walk around naked.

fixed it for you.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It doesn't make me go hmmm. I am too self-absorbed to care about what people are or aren't wearing in their pictures.
    as well it should be.

Thank you. This community is so supportive!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    It will never cease to amaze me how offended people are by the human body. Nakedness =/= sexuality. Women should all walk around naked.

fixed it for you.
    Some people like naked men too. Don't ruin this for me. I think i might have them convinced.
  • mudmonkeyonwheels
    mudmonkeyonwheels Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Do people post underwear pics for attention....cause you could just wear a bikini and still have the same effect the underwear really isn't necessary unless you are going for a reaction???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Lx2ihpGbc

Not taking sides lol but reading this post made me think of this ad!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm old...but to me there is a difference between a bikini and lacy unmentionables.
    What it they're not lacy?
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Yay....I finally posted something that got more than one response!!!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm old...but to me there is a difference between a bikini and lacy unmentionables.

"Unmentionables"? You mentioned them...twice. :laugh:
  • peachezncreme
    peachezncreme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't even own a bikini.
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I read this in someone blog before... " I think people should just give no thoughts whatsoever to what other people are doing, and even less thought to what people think you are doing"
    my feeling exactly.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My before pics are in panties and bra because i dont own a bikini, but im getting to the point where I will soon! I will be posting those pics not caring about what anyone thinks thats for sure!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    lol..I don't even own panties...:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I never said it offends me whatsoever, I really don't care...it just makes me go hmmmm....is it for attention or shock value or what, that's all nothing more nothing less.

Is more a matter of... I got out of the shower and started to get dressed and saw myself in the mirror... And I didn't hate what I saw. So I took a pic.

I wasn't thinking I would necessarily post it. I didn't think to, nor have time to, root through my dresser, find a bikini that fits, change into it, take a pic, change out of it, and get dressed for work again.

Especially since bras often cover more than the average swim top. And panties, unless they're sheer, often look like nothing more than bikini bottoms.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    unicorn_zps8a5a868e.jpg

OP IS A SPECIAL KINDA UNICORN...

omg I'm dying over here!
  • n0shitsherl0ck
    Options
    I genuinely don't see the difference between a bikini and an underwear set.

How both have complete opposite reactions is completely beyond me. can someone please explain this to me please?!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    @Petstorekitty..how did you get your name? lol
  • petstorekitty
    Options
    I never said it offends me whatsoever, I really don't care...it just makes me go hmmmm....is it for attention or shock value or what, that's all nothing more nothing less.

Is more a matter of... I got out of the shower and started to get dressed and saw myself in the mirror... And I didn't hate what I saw. So I took a pic.

I wasn't thinking I would necessarily post it. I didn't think to, nor have time to, root through my dresser, find a bikini that fits, change into it, take a pic, change out of it, and get dressed for work again.

Especially since bras often cover more than the average swim top. And panties, unless they're sheer, often look like nothing more than bikini bottoms.

I'm too awkward to wear a bikini in real life because to me it is the same as a bra and panties.
    obviously this means I'm too awkward to pot pics of myself in either. *shrug*

I get attention with my super cute cat. LOOK HOW CUTE MY CAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>> ddf4tz.jpg

*Epic pic posting fail*

Oh well
  • petstorekitty
    Options
    @Petstorekitty..how did you get your name? lol

It's super original!!

It's my cat. *cough* I mean, it's me. I'm a cat; as you can clearly see in my avi!

:D