what does your breakfast in the mornings?

Options

Replies

• MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    I have one egg, two egg whites, omelet style (sometimes I add 1/4 cup of mozz. cheese or a thin slice of ham, chopped), a piece of 12-grain toast with one Tablespoon of peanut butter on it, one piece of fruit (usually banana or orange), and my 'treat' of the day.. a double mocha cappuccino. I know, I'm bad. In about 2 hours after that I'm eating a protein bar and another piece of fruit. It keeps me going all morning.

haha that sounds like a good way to start the day!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Baileys and coffee, multi grain cheerios and a protein shake.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Today was a couple scrambled eggs, fresh pineapple and grapes. Usually it's toast, cereal or oatmeal, but I'm trying to get more protein.

My absolute favourite is any kind of cold pizza with the cheezy cheddar dip from Panago.
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    Old fashioned oatmeal with 1% milk, no sweetener or sugar, berries on top, 6 egg whites with bell peppers mixed in. Black coffee. Grapefruit.

This sounds a lot like my bfast except i either have the oatmeal or the grapefruit
  • kistockman
    kistockman Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What does your bfast look like? Mine is 5egg whites, 1 whole egg with some green pepper, onions and turkey ham all diced up together, a cup of oatmeal and 2oz of avocado and cant forget about half a grapefruit

Yours is nearly a week worth of breakfasts for me! I alternate one poached egg, English muffin, fresh fruit and oatmeal with berries on alternate days
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    During the week I usually have cereal with blueberries, or oatmeal with raisins and a little brown sugar. On the weekends when I have more time I like to have eggs in some fashion and toast or a bagel. Right now I'm stuck on making scrambled eggs mixed with a little cottage cheese. YUM.
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    Today was a couple scrambled eggs, fresh pineapple and grapes. Usually it's toast, cereal or oatmeal, but I'm trying to get more protein.

My absolute favourite is any kind of cold pizza with the cheezy cheddar dip from Panago.

I used to love cold pizza! but i cant have that anymore:cry::sad:
  • fionahay
    fionahay Posts: 44
    Options
    A breakfast bar/biscuit of some sort. Yes, quite small and pathetic but it keeps be going til lunch. And if I have loads in the morning then I just want to go back to sleep!
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Fruit + Nuts + Beans

I put a little oil and soy sauce in the beans.

My standard breakfast used to be fruit, nuts and rice but after logging my food for a few days I noticed that I was coming under on my protein and fat goals and over on the carbs, so I switched to beans+oil.

Sometimes my husband goes and gets bagels in the morning so I have that about once or twice a week. I've been thinking about opting out, though, because while I enjoy the taste, they make me feel kind of bloated and gross. It's about the same number of calories, though (300).
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    A breakfast bar/biscuit of some sort. Yes, quite small and pathetic but it keeps be going til lunch. And if I have loads in the morning then I just want to go back to sleep!

haha thats how i always feel!
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    1 cup spoon size shredded wheat, fruit (frozen berries or banana or fresh berries or ...), low-fat milk, and COFFEE!!!!!!!!! I don't like to have to think about breakfast so it's almost always the same thing. Thinking is not my strong point before that first coffee.
  • dasulka123
    Options
    At 7am its just 5 cups of Coffee no sugar or creamer. Then at 10-11am, cereals or oatmeal or sandwich with 1 slice of cheese and turkey with raw veggies like celery, carrots or cucumber.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    A bowl of porridge
    or
    A slice of toast and 1 fried egg, dash of butter
    or
    A cup of ovaltine
    A slice of toast with 1 boiled egg
    or
    Dorset cereal mixed with greek yoghurt

I'm usually dashing in the mornings before work (as I workout first thing so not much time for brekkie)
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    At 7am its just 5 cups of Coffee no sugar or creamer. Then at 10-11 cereals or oatmeal or sandwich with 1 slice of cheese and turkey with raw veggies like celery, carrots or cucumber.

lol wut? :huh:
  • MsBobLoblaw
    MsBobLoblaw Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    A slice of whole grain bread with 2 tbl of natural peanut butter and coffee with 2 tbl of half and half at 6am. Usually keeps me full until sometime between noon and 2pm.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Usually overnite oats or rice with fruit or protein powder.
    Sometimes b beans and sausage on toast or tofu scramble.
    Tomoow is toasted scones with jam and quark. ( actually looking fwd to getting up in the morning)
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    don't skip it, that's the worst thing you can do to set yourself up for failure. Getting out of control and eating everything in sight

I don't think this is true. I've never in my life eaten breakfast and I'm never hungry until around lunch time, sometimes not even until dinner time. I think it's just how you are use to eating or train yourself.
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Always coffee
    Most morning have meat, beef, pork, or chicken. This morning it was fish tilapia with lemon juice. Sometime if i'm in a hurry its almonds, or i make a fruit smoothie.
    I don't eat eggs they make me sick. I don't eat much grain ether. I can't eat banana's, apple's or oranges so that leaves out a lot of fruit out.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Picture a mug - black, with a white swirly pattern on it some days and cream with some elegant looking French words on it on others. Now picture some black coffee in that mug.

Now picture about six of them, and you'll have a general idea of my mornings. <3
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Oats and protein