what does your breakfast in the mornings?

Options

Replies

• kristinaw1967
    Options
    1 cup of Multi-Grain Cherrios and a coffee w/1 Tbsp Lo-Fat Natural Bliss Vanilla and 2 Tbsp Fat Free Vanilla creamer. Coffee...best part of my day :)
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Yeah I tend to skip breakfast
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    1 scrambled egg, with 2 tbsp of salsa. sometimes maybe with a banana.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Banana ice cream or shredded wheat
  • dasulka123
    Options
    At 7am its just 5 cups of Coffee no sugar or creamer. Then at 10-11 cereals or oatmeal or sandwich with 1 slice of cheese and turkey with raw veggies like celery, carrots or cucumber.

lol wut? :huh:

Yeah 5 cups ... takes me 2 cups to just wake up.. terrible but not like few years back when i would drink coffee all day long.
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    On weekdays it's two granola bars.

On the weekend, it's a cup of Special K cereal and milk.

I've never been a big eater in the morning, the fact that I consume ANY food before 10 am is new in the last few years.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Either three whole eggs, a slice of sourdough toast with butter, half a banana or some other fruit, black coffee

or

Oatmeal with 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt, fresh berries, walnuts, honey and cinnamon, black coffee.
  • Ltmsenergy
    Options
    sounds like you got the ratios down! My breakfast is much, much worse! :)
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I usually eat 2-3 pastured chicken or duck eggs, some sort of meat, blueberries or any kind of fruit, some raw milk and a small slice of toast with butter if I have any bread.
  • rekus73
    rekus73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I love your breakfast... I wish I could down breakfast like that without worrying about putting on lbs... Mine would be oatmeal with addition of whey protein powder or onions with green peppers ... Chicken and poached egg... Or I would mix pumpkin puree with cottage cheese.... Greek yogurt...protein powder for a quick breakfast after my morning workout... Simple ... Fast... And delish!!!
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I actually don't really like breakfast very much so I either skip it or have a Slim Fast meal replacement shake. I know, I know, bad girl. If I do eat something it's usually peanut butter and jam toast with or without a fried egg with a slice of cheese and ketchup (that's really good in a sandwich too). Lately I've been trying to have a bowl of crispy rice cereal or corn flakes though because I need the added iron; I'm really not a fan of cereal though.
  • mararabb
    mararabb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    quest bar or protein shake
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is usually my biggest and only meal of the day so I make it big and protein-y.
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Some days: 3 egg substitute with ketchup or green peppers and one slice of 100% wheat bread with 1/2 tbsp of butter
    Other days: 1 and 1/4 servings of cereal with skim milk and medium sized banana and a granola bar
    Late for work: Wheat bagel from dunkin and 1 1/2 tbsp of butter and on occasion dunkin hash browns.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Well today I ate a banana, oatmeal, egg white omelet, jenni-o turkey sausage and 1% milk as my beverage :)
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Herbalife shake and chobani yogurt lately, 38 grams of protein!
  • kegrip917
    kegrip917 Posts: 14
    Options
    At least 3 cups black coffee with stevia and cinnamon. 1 Eggland's Best egg (soft-boiled or fried in Smart Balance cooking spray); 1/2 Fiber One Whole Wheat English Muffin, 1 tsp. real butter, 1-2 slices turkey bacon (the kind without MSG). Sometimes I follow it up with a Chobani plain Greek yogurt with stevia & 2 scoops of chia seeds.

Or, an Almased shake made with plain almond milk, stevia and chia seeds.

I also like Special K Protein Plus with almond milk, sprinkled with All-Bran, sweetened with stevia.
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    On workdays, it's greek yogurt with dry cereal on top (loving Nature's Path Flax Plus), a banana, and coffee.

On weekends, it's 1 whole egg + 2 egg whites dipped in hummus, a banana, and an orange... I kind of love fruit. And of course, coffee.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I never used to eat breakfast. Doctor made me do it...lol. He recommended one brand of protein shake, so I normally do a protein shake in the mornings made with vanilla almond milk. Then sometimes a few hours later I eat a banana or a packet of oatmeal.

I sleep in on the weekends, so normally I just don't bother with breakfast and just consider my lunch to be "breakfast".
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been having smoothies. Tomorrow's will have 1/2 a banana, a cup of chopped mango, an apple, 1/2 C oats, a cup or fresh spinach, 2 servings of whey protein isolate powder, and a tablespoon each of chia seeds and milled flax. It's going to be delicious.