What HEALTHY foods are you craving and/or do you just LOVE?

Options

Replies

• Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    homemade sweet potato chips
    avocado
    chocolate-peanut butter whey protein powder with unsweetened almond milk and 1/2 a banana (blended over ice...soo good)
    "Food for Life" sprouted corn tortillas (to make shrimp tacos!)
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
  • BrittaneyHG
    BrittaneyHG Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    avocado <3
    Spinach <3
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!

My favorite is roasted veggies (and and all)
    Grilled eggplant

And always avacado!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream

I knew there was a reason I sent a friend request...best ice cream EVAH!!!
  • mnmomto4
    mnmomto4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Home made parfaits--fat free vanilla yogurt/frozen mixed berry's slightly thawed/grapenuts on top for the crunch instead of using granola.--love it and so do the kids. Kids don't even ask for icecream after dinner anymore.

apples
  • favreervaf
    favreervaf Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying nice crisp celery more and more lately, with a little light ranch of course.. It's nice and salty tasting and full of electrolytes and fiber.
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Avocado.

Just can't get enough of the stuff...shame it normally pushes me over on fat for the day, otherwise I'd eat a lot more of them.
  • thefitfriend
    thefitfriend Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hummas....on anything!

I swear when I read this I read "Humans" LOL

same!!

for me it's:
    avocados
    bread
    macadamia nuts
    ...actually all salted nuts
    apples, apples, unlimited crunchy apples
    mango
    dried fruit
    muesli
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KittenTikka
    Options
    Currently craving fruit!!
    Kiwi fruits, plums, apples, pears, melon, mangoes, persimmons, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, guavas, passion fruits, figs, clementines, grapes, pineapple, pomegranate, cherries....

Also love dried fruit and nuts, bell peppers, cucumber, spinach, tomatoes, yoghurt, cottage cheese, porridge oats, eggs - but not craving these at present.
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Broccolli, asparagus, arugala (sp?), OMG SPINACH!! I could put spinach in everything or just eat it raw with a light vinagrette. I guess I just love the green stuff and I love my fiber in the form of home made black beans!
  • thefitfriend
    thefitfriend Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    forgot peanut butter
    also i should add oatmeal as i have it every single day and cannot leave the house without it, yes, it is an unhealthy healthy obsession ;) the options are ENDLESS
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Another one of my new Healthy foods I'm loving is roasted shelled almonds! I've eaten almonds all my life, but never with the shell on them, it makes eating them fun and they are really yummy too!
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and bananas. I must have these on hand at all times or I go crazy :)

Almost the same, I have to have Greek yogurt, berries, flax and chia seeds every day, it is something I really look forward to and is my staple lunch. This evening for dinner I am having smoked haddock, I love fresh fish with steamed veggies - mmmm.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Greek yogurt and bananas. I must have these on hand at all times or I go crazy :)

Almost the same, I have to have Greek yogurt, berries, flax and chia seeds every day, it is something I really look forward to and is my staple lunch. This evening for dinner I am having smoked haddock, I love fresh fish with steamed veggies - mmmm.

sounds fabulous and that smoked haddock REALLY sounds terrific!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    fish
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    another thing I'm really loving is what I call "almost fries"or "kinda fries"...just a plain ole baked potato (or half of one), with NOTHING on it or a bit of raw coconut butter and the skin. The YUM! I always thought that eating a plain baked potato with nothing on it was unbearable--I've been WRONG! The skin on the potato gives it a sweet taste and now I crave that more than french fries!
  • shelaneydae
    Options
    I love asparagus!!