Over 200 New Year New Me Part 24

Options

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    BTW, Did MOMMA come back from her camping trip? Or is she missing in action?
    From what I understand she is back but has deleted her account. Colorado Girl said she is in contact with her outside of the site and just said that she needs to be with her family right now and she will come back when she can.
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    BTW, Did MOMMA come back from her camping trip? Or is she missing in action?

colgrl informed us that Momma had some family issues that she is dealing with and is not going to be on for awhile. Colgrl said she would keep us updated since she can communicate with her another way.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Marketing brought out all this candy yesterday. Stupid candy! The Now 'n Laters are stareing at me!
  • raiderape
    Options
    Marketing brought out all this candy yesterday. Stupid candy! The Now 'n Laters are stareing at me!

Try moving them out of your eye sight if possible. They always like to put out sweets at the wrong times! Well at least for us. You can fight it. But it is kind of funny to think of Now 'n Laters having eyes!!! :laugh::laugh:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jess and Raderape for the 411 on Momma:flowerforyou:

Momma, love ya sista and take all the time you need for you family:flowerforyou: . Keep you in my prayers:heart:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Jess: Luckily I only have hard candies staring me in the face. I'm addicted to the butterscotch discs, but I promise I'm logging each one I eat! The only plus side is that they last longer than a chunk of chocolate.

Pos_Me: Thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't really go anywhere, just was busy at work and in a funk. I'm getting back on track now, though.

Oops, got a project...be back later.
  • Positively_Me
    Options

Try moving them out of your eye sight if possible. They always like to put out sweets at the wrong times! Well at least for us. You can fight it. But it is kind of funny to think of Now 'n Laters having eyes!!! :laugh::laugh:

Jess: try chewing on some sugar free gum..that always works for me.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    tstout - sorry about everything spiraling out of control...it will get better

Jess - i guess good thing about me working from home :) nobody can put the candy in front of me (of couse unless i get it)

I am feeling good , worked out at lunch , did another "heart rate" mode on the arc trainer and over 400 calories again in 45 minutes, more cals per min than last time and stayed at a lower resistance...i felt very accomplished :smile: and the gym scale (with my tennis shoes on) was under 270...that really really really felt great
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    that's great litdeb, I am quessing I'm see a loss in your future. Keep it up girl!!!
  • raiderape
    Options
    I am feeling good , worked out at lunch , did another "heart rate" mode on the arc trainer and over 400 calories again in 45 minutes, more cals per min than last time and stayed at a lower resistance...i felt very accomplished :smile: and the gym scale (with my tennis shoes on) was under 270...that really really really felt great

That is sooo great! I am so proud of you!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Yay, lildeb! You're turning into a weight loss machine!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    HI girls,

Its just been "one of those days". It all started out dandy, I weighed in this morning at 199 :love: (hello again onderville), then my son slept in til almost 9am....which made me late for work but on the plus side I got to sleep in. I took him to daycare and they told me that he wasnt allowed to stay there because he had thrown up yesterday, and they have a 24 hr policy. At this point I was already late for work by 45mins and still had to take my step-son to his moms **sigh** I took step-son home and called my father (I work for my dad) and told him I was going to have to bring Bryaden into work with me. He knows he is a handful so he told me to go somewhere for about an hour so that he could get to the office to help me. So I went to Babies R Us to get some "toys" to entertain him while he was in the office and ended up spending almost $200. Mind you my fiance was laid off for 5 weeks (hes working again now) and we really dont have that money to be throwing away...duh me! So I get to work and my dad is still not there and my dear lil one is running rampant while I try to control the emails and phone lines. Not to mention it was 1,000 degrees outside and the AC couldnt keep the office cold enough so I was sweating my *kitten* off. I was oh so looking forward to nap time so I could get some actual work done, but my son decided that he didnt need a nap today. I finally left work at 330pm and sure enough he passed out on the ride home. Now I am sitting here and feel better to have caught up with the posts...but I dont have time to do personals...got spin class in about 30 mins. Oh...I KNOW smoking is bad and all but I smoked my last cig last night and I planned on picking a pack up after I dropped the kids off at daycare and home but since that didnt happen I had no cigs until about 30 mins ago. OMG I was going f-ing insane...I really thought I was going to shoot myself...withdrawl is NOT pretty :embarassed: :smokin:

On the plus side...I am still going to spin class tonight, and I stuck to the meals I had planned...actually I missed one of my snacks thanks to my lovely son who didnt give me a moment of peace...so I get a nice snack after dinner.

Ok better go get drressed...missed stalking you all today!

Hugs,

Cris
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Cris-Sounds like you have had quite a rough day today! Go let it all out a spin class tonight! I'm headed there when I get off work! I ate so much today I feel like I have to go home and workout more after spin class. I've pretty much eaten all my exercise calories I'm going to burn. :sick:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Thanks gal :love: :love: I am going strong on about 4 lbs loss this week (that is if i don't screw it up tonight),

cris - you had a rough day ...sooo sorry..i work from home but i know when my little one is sick i can't get anything done and usally end up taking day off.

Well gotta run to the store (so we don't eat out !!! yay me.!!! ) then get the girls..

Tonight is hubby's workout night (he goes by himself when the girls go to bed), so means i get to do laundry...(which i need to do ), but stilll what fun i will have :smile:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Thanks gal :love: :love: I am going strong on about 4 lbs loss this week (that is if i don't screw it up tonight),

cris - you had a rough day ...sooo sorry..i work from home but i know when my little one is sick i can't get anything done and usally end up taking day off.

Well gotta run to the store (so we don't eat out !!! yay me.!!! ) then get the girls..

Tonight is hubby's workout night (he goes by himself when the girls go to bed), so means i get to do laundry...(which i need to do ), but stilll what fun i will have :smile:

I am so proud of you! You are doing sooo great!!
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    quick check in before I become derailed with something else..

calories: on target...I hope I stay on target..crossing my fingers
    water: 100+...floating about now
    execise: elliptical..house cleaning, and gardening
    proud: that my children are really bugging me and I am so annoyed and didn't turn to food...stay calm...don't give in...

have a great evening girl!!
    and happy weigh in tomorrow!!!
  • SusanSuccess
    Options
    QUICK!!

I need good reasons why I shouldn't go eat that brownie that's calling my name. Screaming :devil: my name, actually.

Feeling very tempted.

(and yes I drank my water, just downed 24 ounces.)
  • stongue
    stongue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just checking in today...I'm working on getting my water in, trying to build up to 8 glasses a day. Today's goal is 6 glasses. I'm doing well on my calorie count and after dinner tonight will be under by 38 calories. I was able to get in a little walking on the treadmill today after work. Feeling really good, not hungry which is so nice:) I really hope this week I lose something when I weigh in on Monday. For the last two weeks I have stayed the same so I am looking forward to seeing the scale move. Way to go everyone with all of your hard work! I love reading all of your posts and am so encouraged by you all:)
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Checking in:
    calories- 1236
    water- yup still drinking
    sodium- 2300 ehhhh not great
    excercise- spin class
    calories burned- 695 whoop whoop
    proud- that even with my hectic day and TOM I stayed on track

good night!!

Happy weigh in!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    It's been so long since I've done a check in!

Calories: 1711 (I ate too much but I'm still under with exercise calories)
    Water: Oh yes!
    Sodium: I'm not going to go there
    Exercise: Spin class...hopefully clean the bathroom later
    Calories Burned: 530
    Proud: Definitely not proud how much I stuffed my face. But I pushed myself on the resistance on the bike.