Men in suits! and other strange attractions...

Options

Replies

• redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    <
    Suited and booted...
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    hot but super awkward nerdy guys...swoon
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    A Guy who can take control of any situation ...mmm yea
  • 1Hunie
    1Hunie Posts: 176
    Options
    Men in suits *faints* :heart:
    Oh and cops....yes....nice...handsome...cops
    and firemen, can't forget firemen :bigsmile:
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    hip dimples. on a dude, of course. (I might be the only one that calls them that.)
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    And by the way, suits = almost always hot, if you wear sunglasses with them.

Suits with sunglasses is not hot. It either means the guy is a douche or a drug dealer.

No. Dark suit, white french cuffs and collar, top of shirt open, nice sunglasses. That is the best look for a man.

Absolutely agree with this
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Different kind of suits- Military uniforms. Like Marine Corps dress blues. *drool*
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hip dimples. on a dude, of course. (I might be the only one that calls them that.)

OMG YES. I forgot to mention what I simply refer to on my husband as the "stuff of dreams" which is that little V under his abs on his hips. You know what I'm talking about. ::fainting:: I could stare at his hips all day. Which is adorable because he loves my stomach (trust me it's not lovable to anyone but him, lol) and since it's still nice and chubby I call it the "stuffing of dreams." lmao.

But yes. That little indent.....
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    OH DEAR GOD.. do i love a man in a business suit..

and i love it when my husband comes home .. after wearing one all day and takes his tie off and his shirt and walks around in his white under shirt.. not the one with the straps.. the one thats a full white Tshirt type.. OMG.. i want to just JUMP on him..

SO HAWT:love:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    mad_men_season_4.jpg
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Men in suits *faints* :heart:
    Oh and cops....yes....nice...handsome...cops
    and firemen, can't forget firemen :bigsmile:

YES!!!!

:love:

SO HAWT..
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options

Are these what you are referring to?

8598610528_4d5cbac648.jpg
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

:love: ...hip dimples aside, u have an adorable face :blushing:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Oh my....

tumblr_ls979dD93T1qf28p4o3_250.gif

:love: :love: :love:
  • NicoleMensigg
    NicoleMensigg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Dead here...
  • Jen9239
    Jen9239 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Country guys that can get down and dirty but still clean up quite well and men that smell good OMG that melts me :blushing:
  • TLCorsini
    TLCorsini Posts: 78
    Options
    Yes!! Men in suits! Especially men who typically dont wear them. I got myself a big ol 6'2" man and when he dresses up it melts my knees lol Oh and the fact that he's Italian helps lol and not the "Jersey Shore" kind, but the "I have a Cadillac & can't show you what's in the trunk" with slicked back hair, wine & pasta lovin', Frank Sinatra singin' Mafioso kind of Italian lol Tough guys who act like puppies are the best :)
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Men in suits! Especially men who typically dont wear them. I got myself a big ol 6'2" man and when he dresses up it melts my knees lol Oh and the fact that he's Italian helps lol and not the "Jersey Shore" kind, but the "I have a Cadillac & can't show you what's in the trunk" with slicked back hair, wine & pasta lovin', Frank Sinatra singin' Mafioso kind of Italian lol Tough guys who act like puppies are the best :)

I think I just got a crush on this lady's husband LOL
  • violinkeri
    violinkeri Posts: 212
    Options

OMG YES. I forgot to mention what I simply refer to on my husband as the "stuff of dreams" which is that little V under his abs on his hips. You know what I'm talking about. ::fainting:: I could stare at his hips all day. Which is adorable because he loves my stomach (trust me it's not lovable to anyone but him, lol) and since it's still nice and chubby I call it the "stuffing of dreams." lmao.

But yes. That little indent.....

omg. the front V. the gravitational magnetism of the front V just pulls all my clothes off.
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    My suit shot...

8597586743_cd3459aac9.jpg