getting a FR rejected...

Options

Replies

• Ragarianok
    Options
    I don't think I've ever really had a friend request rejected on here... Well, maybe. Women usually accept them (and usually send me some), but I think the guys are a little more hesitant. Understandable though. *shrugs* You'll get over it. Eventually. :/
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Its the chest hair braaahhhh:bigsmile:

no way...chest hair is sexy...:blushing:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I have had a few, i don't care. I already know they have their head where the sun don't shine, i don't want people like that on my friend's list.

So... the only reason someone would reject a FR is because there's something wrong with them?

Sounds legit.

I understand some women don't accept men as friends that's cool.

That's the only thing i get, how can someone judge determine anything about me without knowing me?
    A few caveats, they read my profile(if they did and don't want to be friends, i am cool with that), they seen me around on the forums and just don't like me, (i am cool with that too).

If a girl sent me a FR and i didn't like her profile, i would accept her and tell her, "it looks like from your profile you're kind of ______________"

Some person on the fourms i just don't like, if they sent me a FR, I'd just give them a fair chance.

I didn't like jacwhite on the forums, but he sent me a FR and i consider him a good friend.

The ethical thing to do is to give people a fair chance. If they don't do that, then... yes something is wrong with them.

It's the internet. Seriously? The ethical thing?

Man, if only you took educating yourself about proper diet and nutrition as seriously as you take sending and receiving friend requests.

You're right, i know nothing about diet and nutrition.

You think you would have lost your weight without MFP? You know there are rules and guidelines for proper etiquette on the forums, the TOS. Yet it's the internet.
    Lolololol. No clue what you're "trying" to say, but I did lose my weight without MFP.

And thank you. I know I'm right.

Oh, and I'm being completely cordial. I stated a fact.

Facts are your friend, Pu. Embrace them.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Its the chest hair braaahhhh:bigsmile:

I think chest hair is sexy, that strip that runs from a mans chest down a nice belly....:tongue: Yours is nice too. Women are like men, we like a nice chest. I personally think both of you are sexy!
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    rejection hurts!!!!!!!!!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    Ok so there is one gal I think I sent an FR to, but I wasnt sure cuz I was kind of trying to make new friends at the time. I am just not sure if I sent her one and she rejected or if I never sent her an FR. I was not just sending them out, but like I said, I was in induction mode.

So now I dont know if should resend and get rejected twice, if in fact she rejected me.

Bummer
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I have had a few, i don't care. I already know they have their head where the sun don't shine, i don't want people like that on my friend's list.

So... the only reason someone would reject a FR is because there's something wrong with them?

Sounds legit.

I understand some women don't accept men as friends that's cool.

That's the only thing i get, how can someone judge determine anything about me without knowing me?
    A few caveats, they read my profile(if they did and don't want to be friends, i am cool with that), they seen me around on the forums and just don't like me, (i am cool with that too).

If a girl sent me a FR and i didn't like her profile, i would accept her and tell her, "it looks like from your profile you're kind of ______________"

Some person on the fourms i just don't like, if they sent me a FR, I'd just give them a fair chance.

I didn't like jacwhite on the forums, but he sent me a FR and i consider him a good friend.

The ethical thing to do is to give people a fair chance. If they don't do that, then... yes something is wrong with them.
    Do you see how your first response and this response are in conflict?

it's not, i am judging by their behavior. If i get a FR, what do i have to go by, a picture? possibly a comment. (the comment can tell you something) which can get decline.

Actions speak louder than words.
    How to read actions on the interwebs?
  • Crystle85
    Crystle85 Posts: 48
    Options
    I've only had one person reject a FR on here... I was drunk when I sent it and I don't remember what I said so meh, doesn't matter. :drinker:
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Since the only ethical thing is to accept everyone, I'm giving you all, this!
    trophy-300x271.jpg
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    yRVPd.png
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    So you're the one that started this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/937532-this-website-sucks
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Ok so there is one gal I think I sent an FR to, but I wasnt sure cuz I was kind of trying to make new friends at the time. I am just not sure if I sent her one and she rejected or if I never sent her an FR. I was not just sending them out, but like I said, I was in induction mode.

So now I dont know if should resend and get rejected twice, if in fact she rejected me.

Bummer

I honestly don't know if I've been rejected. I think I have, but I lose track of anything that is not complimentary to me. It's a skill.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i sent one to my sock puppet account, but it was rejected by me. :frown:

(just kidding mods. i don't have a sock puppet account. that would be unethical.)
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    the first butthurt is the worst! After that you're a little more, um, able to take it. :smokin:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Ha ha!
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    my mother use to tell me that if someone doesnt want 2b ur friend then they were not good enough to be ur friend. thinking back of my teenage yrs, there were alot of people not good enough 2b my friend :(
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    How do you know that a FR gets rejected? Do you get a notification? Or do they tell you they are rejecting you?

No, there's no way to tell whether it was rejected or just allowed to sit in their queue because they feel bad about hitting the "decline" button.
    That's what i do.:ohwell:
    36 FR's with no message from people I never interacted with. I just let them sit there.

OMG...the OCD in me screamed bloody murder when I read that! Just the thought of them sitting there.....*shiver*
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    <---- did you offer them this box??
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I sent one to a regular here who's name reminds me of an awesome Nickelodeon show.... [the only reason why I sent the FR to begin with. I figured, that if she knew about the show well she must be awesome..... guess not, lol]

I guess she didn't get the reference because I sent her a gif of the actual show... bahahahah [LAME..... that show is awesome]
    I think she might have thought I said she looked like the gif or something, I don't know, bahahaha

You make zero sense...

...which is why you will *never* be on my FL.

Ever.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    OP is MINE.