21 day Challenge - JOIN IN

Options

Replies

• Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    DAY 23 - 27 March 2013

TM walk today - 40 min - 3.5 pace // 30 min with incline & 10 min without incline

21 day challenge +2 days above

Keeping it going! :glasses:
  • thnkhlth
    thnkhlth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 8: Just back from Water Zumba.... 50 minutes of fun dancing in the pool...and great exercise too! .:laugh:
  • McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    DAY 23 - 27 March 2013

TM walk today - 40 min - 3.5 pace // 30 min with incline & 10 min without incline

21 day challenge +2 days above

Keeping it going! :glasses:

Nicely done!!! I know I want to keep this going once I am done, too. I am see good results. I lost 2 more pounds this past week. This is the first time since I have seen myself lose weight since high school. Thank you for starting this challenge*

Day 14 - 30min Elliptical, 15min weight training, 20min yoga and some AB work.
  • McKay85
    Options
    Day 8: Just back from Water Zumba.... 50 minutes of fun dancing in the pool...and great exercise too! .:laugh:

WATER ZUMBA?!?!?!?! I need to find one of those classes! Sounds like way too much fun :)
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Completed 27 days of bikram yoga. :drinker: :drinker: Today was double time due to my trip tomorrow. Sorry I was absent a few days but still continuing with bikram yoga and lean shake needs improvement. Keep it going ladies and build your routine!
  • lilredkaty
    Options
    I know this a bit late, But I'll join [: My goal is in exactly 21 days, so this is perfect!
    I'll be doing swimming on the weekends for about 30mins+
    during the week I'll be doing cardio for atleast 30+ mins!
  • Trishajac
    Options

WATER ZUMBA?!?!?!?! I need to find one of those classes! Sounds like way too much fun :)

I agree that sounds like lot of fun! Zumba on land bugs my knees - so water with no pressure sounds awesome...
  • Trishajac
    Options
    I know this a bit late, But I'll join [: My goal is in exactly 21 days, so this is perfect!
    I'll be doing swimming on the weekends for about 30mins+
    during the week I'll be doing cardio for atleast 30+ mins!

Welcome aboard!!

We'll look forward to your daily check ins!!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    @ m_tynes - Good for you DAY 14 complete!! It was good to hear the challenge has motivated you! You are choosing a variety of work and seeing results!! Awesome! :happy:

@ bikinisuited - great DAY 27 on your yoga!! :smile:

@ thnkhlth - great DAY 8 for you.... really like the idea of Water Zumba!! :happy:

Keeping it moving!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    DAY 24 - 28 March 2013

Neighbourhood walk today - GPS watch calculations: 45.35 minutes walked; 4.52 km / 2.81 miles; pace 3.6; 296 calories

Also hope to be dancing with friends tonight to add some more activity!

(PFC = Day 21 +3)

Happy Thursday to all my Personal Fitness Challenge (PFC) friends.

:flowerforyou:
  • thnkhlth
    Options

I agree that sounds like lot of fun! Zumba on land bugs my knees - so water with no pressure sounds awesome...

Here is a website where you can search for a Aqua Zumba class near you. Enjoy getting your groove on in the water!
    http://www.zumba.com/aqua
    :glasses:
  • McKay85
    Options

Here is a website where you can search for a Aqua Zumba class near you. Enjoy getting your groove on in the water!
    http://www.zumba.com/aqua
    :glasses:

Thank you for the info!
  • McKay85
    Options
    Day 15 - 1 hour Step Class and it totally kicked all of our butts! I'm about to do some yoga in my home to stretch and relax me for tomorrows D-Day with the trainer. She's gonna be measuring me again to see my progress. Hope she will be satisfied :smile:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Day 15 - 1 hour Step Class and it totally kicked all of our butts! I'm about to do some yoga in my home to stretch and relax me for tomorrows D-Day with the trainer. She's gonna be measuring me again to see my progress. Hope she will be satisfied :smile:

Congrats on completing DAY 15!!!

• kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Day 7 - mostly calisthenics with my trainer, some treadmill (15 mins)
    Day 8 - campus walk, swimming!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Day 7 - mostly calisthenics with my trainer, some treadmill (15 mins)
    Day 8 - campus walk, swimming!

Good for you on completing DAYS 7 & 8

a nice variety on the go also! :smile:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    DAY 25 - 3 - 4 hours of house cleaning.

Not my normal "walk" in today - but I'm okay with that..... having company a couple of times over the weekend and really had to get rid of some of the dust bunnies!

How is your long weekend going?

• thnkhlth
    Options
    Yesterday was Day 9. 45 minute walk in the park. Today we are headed to the coast will hike and walk the beach this weekend. Trying to keep away from all Easter candy even my favorite Robin's Eggs. Going to stick to Boiled Eggs and away from the candy ones! Thinking health!:flowerforyou:
  • sapsjmgirl
    sapsjmgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I have already started Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 DVD. 1 week into the program.

20 - 25 mins of a good workout after work.

Great going everyone!

Keep at it!
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Day 9 - 80 minutes of swimming (60 in laps, 20 in calisthenics/treading water) along with campus walks to and from the car/class/study area and standing/walking IN class.

@ tazmac2 - Cleaning counts as a walk in my book! Especially for that length of time. Great job in keeping on the move.