Replies

• wannabeloser08
    Options
    Awesome! Amazing! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
  • prismperfect
    prismperfect Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You go girl!

I do have a question about the 30 day shred, I'll ask you since you mastered it! Picked it up at a garage sale but none of the paperwork came with it, just the DVD. Am I supposed to do level 1 for 30 days, then level 2 and so on? Or am I supposed to do level 1 until it's easy for me and then move on to level 2? Wasn't really clear on that :/
  • CCmomof5
    CCmomof5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Co-signing all the other posters: AMAZING results! I, too, have started and stopped 30DS many times, but I think this was the motivation I needed to get serious about it. I know what my April workout will be, now!

How many days a week did you do it?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing. I'm completely wowed.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Way to go!
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    Wow! You look great.
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 12 but haven't seen any dramatic results yet...when did you start to notice the effects visibly?
    This is amazing and so inspiring! I want my muffin top to disappear too!
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This is like the 3rd post I have seen about the 30DS, and I think I might try it aftr I'm done with the Brazil Butt Lift.
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! awesome results!
  • emtbabe
    emtbabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you look so hot! I own every one of her videos....let me know if you have questions as to which ones will kick your butt!
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Awesome results and great dedication!
  • babynun
    babynun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I abs like that too :)
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I've seen lots of results for 30DS and this is one of the best. Just look at the definition in your abs, especially the side! Great job. I know how hard it is to make it through that DVD and not give up!!!

Next you should try Ripped In 30...that's what I did and saw even *more* definition.
  • queenbee81503
    Options
    Wow.. awesome job!! :smile: javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, I agree with others, you have inspired me. Gillian is current working out on her own in my DVD drawer. I will have to dust her off.
  • kirsty736
    kirsty736 Posts: 65
    Options
    great results, well done!
  • meaningful99
    Options
    Fantastic results! Very inspiring.
  • racharmi
    racharmi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I agree with heaven71..... Ripped in 30 is worth checking into (and its more fun).
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Very motivating! I'm on day 4 of 30DS and I hope my results are half as good as yours. How much weight did you lose in the 30 days?

I lost about 9#
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!