Eggs make you fat

Options
Mutant13
Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

Replies

• Appletree5
    Options
    Not 100% about that information - I tend to eat only the egg whites
  • gemmaleigh1989
    gemmaleigh1989 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Are you trolling right now? The calorie content is completely different and at the end of the day it's calories in vs calories out.

Ps. I LOVE your hair!

Yep, I am convinced you're trolling!
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You are soooo not worthy of her expertise!!! Now I know why I gain the equivalent of a fully grown cow's weight every time I drink a bit of milk.

Only for you, I would never have copped that.

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    So if I were to drink cow semen that would make me fat because cow semen leads to making of a full cow, so I'd be eating a full cow
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    You are soooo not worthy of her expertise!!! Now I know why I gain the equivalent of a fully grown cow's weight every time I drink a bit of milk.

Only for you, I would never have copped that.

I see we went the same direction kind of but mine was slightly more bizarre
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I only trust Dr Oz.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    I only trust Dr Oz.

I only trust Dr. Kreiger
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Eggs made me so phat
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Did you know that only eating whites doesn't make a difference?

I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about.

Eggs are "porous" which means they have holes in them, and absorb stuff from the environment.
    The problem is that when you keep eggs in your kitchen they are exposed to 'air fats'

Air fats occur when you cook the fat out of things in the kitchen, like a steak. That fat you cook has to go somewhere right?

So it floats around in the air and if you leave eggs uncovered the air fats get inside and make your eggs like 20000 calories each!

That's why I cook everything outside on a hot rock, that way the air fats go into the ozone and make global warming happen
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Marty-McFly_zps4582524b.gif
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    Are you trolling right now? The calorie content is completely different and at the end of the day it's calories in vs calories out.

Ps. I LOVE your hair!

Yep, I am convinced you're trolling!

Her hair is fantastic though
  • dexter4564
    dexter4564 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Does this mean easter eggs make you fat too?
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    ^^awesome.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options

I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about.

Eggs are "porous" which means they have holes in them, and absorb stuff from the environment.
    The problem is that when you keep eggs in your kitchen they are exposed to 'air fats'

Air fats occur when you cook the fat out of things in the kitchen, like a steak. That fat you cook has to go somewhere right?

So it floats around in the air and if you leave eggs uncovered the air fats get inside and make your eggs like 20000 calories each!

That's why I cook everything outside on a hot rock, that way the air fats go into the ozone and make global warming happen

Ahhhh this all makes total sense to me now, what if I wrap the eggs in cling film, will this stop me from consuming these horrible air fats?
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

If this is true... why does your diary contain eggs for breakfast??
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options

LMAO!!!!
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

If you eat it before 6pm, there's no calories. But after 6pm? INSTANT FATNESS.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    But I love eggs.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Does this mean easter eggs make you fat too?

Noooo eat the Easter eggs, they didn`t come from a:glasses: chicken
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    I have bionics so eggs don't affect me the way it does common people.:tongue: