Eggs make you fat

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    By the same token, women who swallow are man-eaters.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options

I just snorted tea everywhere..
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Did God just gift you with fabulous hair?

I dye it with raspberry ketones
  • Reptileszz
    Reptileszz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Troll
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I have bionics so eggs don't affect me the way it does common people.:tongue:

Are you suggesting people that eat eggs are ` common`?????
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    OP you are wrong.
    Eggs make you fat if they are really YOUR eggs, and fertilized. Even then, it's temporary and should go away after about 9 months. For the most part.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I love massive quantities of unborn chicken embryos and shredded swine flesh. :bigsmile:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

whoaaaaaa here she comes, watch out boy she'll chew you uppppppp
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    But eggs are cancelled out by raspberry ketones. Duh.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Then I'm claiming that eating a seed is like eating a whole plant and eating escargo is like eating the whole fish.

That is very interesting. Would you like to write the foreword for my next journal? I sent it to Stephen Hawking for peer review and he said it could "barely be called pseudoscience"

I think that means I am close to the truth
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

whoaaaaaa here she comes, watch out boy she'll chew you uppppppp

Quality Hall and Oates reference
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I love me some chicken abortions!

They're actually chicken periods as the eggs were never fertilised.

But yeah.

I love chicken periods.

Even if they do make me into a walrus.

True. Chicken abortions sound so much more controversial though. lol.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Then I'm claiming that eating a seed is like eating a whole plant and eating escargo is like eating the whole fish.

That is very interesting. Would you like to write the foreword for my next journal? I sent it to Stephen Hawking for peer review and he said it could "barely be called pseudoscience"

Mulder was close to the truth too, but the gov't got to him
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Did you know that only eating whites doesn't make a difference?

I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about.

Eggs are "porous" which means they have holes in them, and absorb stuff from the environment.
    The problem is that when you keep eggs in your kitchen they are exposed to 'air fats'

Air fats occur when you cook the fat out of things in the kitchen, like a steak. That fat you cook has to go somewhere right?

So it floats around in the air and if you leave eggs uncovered the air fats get inside and make your eggs like 20000 calories each!

That's why I cook everything outside on a hot rock, that way the air fats go into the ozone and make global warming happen

Wow!

This totally makes sense! Because the other week I was out with my fat friends and we went out drinking and went to dinner. I weighed myself the next morning and I gained 4 POUNDS!!

Just being around my fat friends has clearly cause me to absorb some of their air fats!!

I clearly need to not hang around them anymore.

Thanks so much OP.

:flowerforyou:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options

DAMN! this chick is on FIRE!!! Marry me. I got a 401K and dental.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

Escargot is snail dude.

Come on.

Pull your head out from between your legs.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Does this mean easter eggs make you fat too?
    Easter eggs are made from plant materials, and everyone knows 'The China Study' has proven that eating plants makes you super-healthy!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I like where this thread is going, my kids however won't be impressed when I scoff their Easter eggs tomorrow.

As for the fat absorption thing, that Kinda works both ways I take it? If I go out with my skinny friends I will release fat particles into the air and at the same time absorb some of their skinny bits? Right?

So technically that should make me drop a few lbs overnight AND I will have skinny cells to have an internal war with the fat ones, I better make those skinny fit friends in that case. Need some strong fighters.
  • Mutant13
    Options

DAMN! this chick is on FIRE!!! Marry me. I got a 401K and dental.

Thanks for the offer but as you will read in my "predictive autobiography"
    'How I Solved The GFC, Got A Nobel Prize, Did It With Mila Kunis And Finished Bioshock Infinite In One Day' -I'm taken
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I just learned you can microwave eggs. WEIGHT GAIN FOR THE SUPER LAZY, MADE EASY! But what a delicious way to do it!