• collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Omg! Op is a doof! Lol
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    To all the critics-

I would like to see YOUR Certificate of Merit in Non Workplace Applicable Nutrition Education!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm very lucky that you found such a knowledgeable doctor to tell you this information! I couldn't figure out why I was getting so fat but obviously I am eating WAY too many eggs, plus the fat in the air that is not only going into my eggs...but the fat im breathing!! *gasp* Thank you so much for this information, i think I can finally figure out how to lose weight!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the advice. Heres a pro tip for all of you: Avoid watermelon too, you swallow one of those seeds you are practically getting yourself impregnated by a fruit. If you do happen to accidentally ingest a seed, smoke a few cigarettes
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

well clearly that's why grains make you fat too. because if you plant a single grain in the ground, it grows into a huge plant, so if you eat like 200 or so grains at a sitting... you know think how many grains of rice you'd eat in one serving of curry and rice, or how many grains of wheat make up a loaf of bread.... well each of those grains is a whole entire plant....

ALSO the DNA in every single cell contain the entire instructions to make a complete adult individual of that species, and everything we eat is a living thing made of cells, so it all contains DNA so it's like every cell we eat is like eating a whole entire adult animal, like if you eat a beef steak that's millions of cells so it's like eating millions of cows at one sitting............ no wonder there's an obesity epidemic...

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaagggghhhh!!!!! *runs around like headless chicken*

DUH! That's why nobody should ever eat anything that grows in the ground, was born or is generally naturally occurring!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    To all the critics-

I would like to see YOUR Certificate of Merit in Non Workplace Applicable Nutrition Education!

May I ask were he got this made up Certificate of Merit :laugh:
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

well clearly that's why grains make you fat too. because if you plant a single grain in the ground, it grows into a huge plant, so if you eat like 200 or so grains at a sitting... you know think how many grains of rice you'd eat in one serving of curry and rice, or how many grains of wheat make up a loaf of bread.... well each of those grains is a whole entire plant....

ALSO the DNA in every single cell contain the entire instructions to make a complete adult individual of that species, and everything we eat is a living thing made of cells, so it all contains DNA so it's like every cell we eat is like eating a whole entire adult animal, like if you eat a beef steak that's millions of cells so it's like eating millions of cows at one sitting............ no wonder there's an obesity epidemic...

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaagggghhhh!!!!! *runs around like headless chicken*

DUH! That's why nobody should ever eat anything that grows in the ground, was born or is generally naturally occurring!

So Twinkies are okay?
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the laughs. I've got tears running down my face after trying to read the posts out to my husband. Why is it things are even funnier when you try to tell someone else. :D
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    It's embarrassing the amount of people who think the OP is being serious. This board is called "chit-chat, fun, and games"...no more explanation should be needed. Mutant, please continue to drop some more knowledge.:noway:
  • Mutant13
    Options
    To all the critics-

May I ask were he got this made up Certificate of Merit :laugh:

From the community Y. They are a very reputable academic institution as they also offer courses in Chakra Realignment and Astral Projection.
  • mike82much
    mike82much Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    not
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

P.S drink Shakeology

So Twinkies are okay?

I want to know this too!

And hohos!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Yeah Artgeek chick needs to hang out with the 'friends request declined' guy.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

P.S drink Shakeology

so we should live entirely on margarine and e numbers then. Okay. What about boiled sweets? are they okay? Sugar comes from living things, but everything other than the pure sugar has been stripped away and e numbers added, so that should be okay, shouldn't it? what does your nutritionist say? can I get my chakras realigned via email?
  • Mutant13
    Options
    It's embarrassing the amount of people who think the OP is being serious. This board is called "chit-chat, fun, and games"...no more explanation should be needed. Mutant, please continue to drop some more knowledge.:noway:

Thankyou, although I don't know why you think I'm joking? I guess it's hard to convey tone on the Internet. It's almost as if you could say completely outlandish things and people would not know if you were serious or not!

Anyway I'd like to share my thoughts on 4 6 8 diet. I think it is great except for the part where you eat food. Studies show that food is the leading source of calories.

I'm also working on a mask to combat air fat. It uses grapefruit oil to burn all the fat before you can breathe it in
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    So if I eat pumpkin seeds... its like eating 50 pumpkins?!?!?!?
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Hi guys

P.S drink Shakeology

So Twinkies are okay?

I want to know this too!

And hohos!

Both are okay if you make them into smoothies, as when they are liquified the calories can evaporate
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    I should be dead then...
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I only trust Dr Oz.

I only trust Dr. Kreiger

I only trust Dr. Seuss.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Hi guys

P.S drink Shakeology

so we should live entirely on margarine and e numbers then. Okay. What about boiled sweets? are they okay? Sugar comes from living things, but everything other than the pure sugar has been stripped away and e numbers added, so that should be okay, shouldn't it? what does your nutritionist say? can I get my chakras realigned via email?

Boiled sweets are fine, it's been boiled do the calories are sterilised. My nutritionist isn't qualified in Chakra Realignment but my Emotional Health Manager is