Options

Replies

• Goosiesnougs
    Options
    up 2 pounds..........damn easter bunny
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Gained just under 1lb. (I told myself I wouldn't log at all yesterday.) I didn't funnel sweets like I thought I would. Just ate a ton of refined white carbs...rice, bread, potatoes...since I gave that up for lent. No sodium overload, since I don't do meat - I had oven baked tilapia instead. ^_^ Maybe that helped me not retain so much water? Yay!
  • Taraanne76
    Taraanne76 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Up 2 and it was worth it.
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well I ate about TWICE the number of calories as usual...attributed to going to an "all-you-can-eat" brunch buffet at noon THEN...the traditional turkey dinner at around 5pm. However, I was surprised that I'm up only 0.6 lbs this morning. :smile: Today, it's back to reality and I'm looking forward to it because I really didn't feel comfortable eating like that...but I did - it's human nature!
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    up .4 too much chocolate, silly rabbit
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ate way too much yesterday which I planned to do but on the up side I tracked it all. I wouldn't dare get on the scale today, official WI is Thursday. Back at it today.
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    3,700 cal (target is 1920). Gained 1.2 lbs and after I go to the bathroom throughout the day, I would bet that goes back down to pre-Easter weight fast. Only 500 cal of that was candy. 500 more for the brownie sundae. Rest was delicious food. Gained 1.2 lbs. Fantastically delicious. My wife is a great cook.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    didn't gain :) I did go over my calories but I guess it still wasn't enough to make me gain :P
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I thought for sure my scale would have gone up, but nope. I didn't really eat too much, but after no alcohol for all of Lent, I splurged and had 4 glasses of wine-3 at home and 1 at the pub last night. On top of that, someone bought me two slippery nipple shots. I was a bit nervous about getting on, but it is the same as yesterday. I guess the 3 mile hike back and forth to the pub helped :happy:
  • cai1961
    cai1961 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself on Friday,don't usually eat ham way to salty, feel it in my hands and body. Those Cadbury mini eggs didn't help either. Oh yeah the wine!!! There is an up side, by recording everything it helped me to realize just what was going in my mouth and I didn't eat or drink as much as I normally would have!! Had fun though,,, Back on track today!!!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    good grief…don't even have a clue on how many calories I consumed yesterday! It was an 11 hour celebration with my Portuguese family…I live in Portugal so it was all traditional Portuguese foods.

Hard to log it all, but I'm sure I was way over on Fat, Carbs, Sodium….the works (despite my 630 cal workout)!

Up about 2lbs on the scale…but I'm not sweatin' it. It'll work itself out soon, and I enjoyed the heck out of my day!
  • ksdental04
    ksdental04 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Up 2lbs here. Defiantly feel bloated. Water Water Water today!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Kielbasa did me in. Not weighing in until tommorrow.
  • halflife1978
    halflife1978 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    222.8. My highest weight in several years. I now officially have over one hundred pounds to lose. Let's get on this.
  • AshlynG923
    AshlynG923 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ohhh mann!! I ate so much delicious foods yesterday! And probably about 2 plates of desserts. I come from a family of wonderful cooks and I don't eat their cooking often at all so I decided that yesterday I was not going to hold myself back lol. I was prob over my cal limit but 2000+ but holidays with family are worth it I think...

Back on the wagon today though.. can't make it a habit!

Up 2.6lbs today
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to track, but curiousity got the best of me. I did great with my first plate of meat and veggies, but the salads and desserts did me in. I had a peanut butter brownie trifle and this stuff was freaking amazing, but why wouldn't it be at 680 calories/serving!?

I just tried to remember and log what I ate, but since I didn't prepare the food, I can't be sure of the numbers or the serving sizes. The sad thing is I know I did way better than I've done in the past at holiday dinners, but it is crazy to even estimate the actual numbers! I seriously went 1000+ over and ate 3400 total. My goal is 1940, but I worked out yesterday making it a smidge higer. Hopefully, my calorie estimates were high and my exercise burn estimate was low lol!

Monday is my weekly weigh in day anyway. I braved the scale and my official weekly weight is 137.8 which is down 1 from last week, but up 1.2 from yesterday morning. I am a once a week weigher, but wanted to know the effect my Easter indulgance would have.
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see I am not the only one. I gained. 1.4lbs. Feeling the sugar and food hangover today though.
  • oceanblue6
    oceanblue6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread-- I am glad that I am not the only one! Total post-sugar blehs today. And not even worth it-- lots of leftover peeps and jelly beans. Wish I had indulged on something tastier!
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Don't all kill me, but down a pound. But then again, I don't celebrate Easter. Maybe if I had family in the area I would have gone to an Easter dinner anyway and had a massive cheat day (my family can put together a spread...). But I'm 'saving my calories' for a friends b-day this Thursday so I was good (although I really, really wanted a Cadbury cream egg...).
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I went way over my daily amount by about 1000 calories and didn't gain or lose this morning!! Looking forward to getting back on track this week and weighing in on Friday!