Options

Replies

• starmash674
    Options
    :ohwell: ill do it next time. if there will be a next time
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    4 inches that's great!! I meant to start today, but accidentally turned off the dual alarm this morning when I turned off the earlier alarm for my boyfriend. Darn!! It hit 103 in VA, so I am definitely not motivated to do it this evening. Not to mention its storming and the power keeps flickering out.
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    Bump for later. I do believe I"m going to start shredding with all of you guys! I'm so excited!
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    For some reason I can't seem to do this any more then once a week but that seems to be enough. Day 6 on level 2 this month and its getting easier. That last strength set - V raises in a squat - still do me in but it IS getting easier!!
  • wmchick81
    Options
    L2D7 shredded. I don't do any other dvd workouts but this one. For now anyways.

Do you do any other cardio or workouts?
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options

I do cycling for cardio. That's my main source of exercise. I definitily see great results from the Shred though. It helps my cycling and has improved my upper body strength.:happy:
  • johnjely
    Options
    Started tonight. L1D1 shredded :blushing: I've got some work to do; it kicked my bum.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options

No, nothing consistently. I bike once a week, but only about 5-8 miles, and it's with my kids so it's nothing too fast. Except last Friday in which I biked 19.7 miles. Won't be doing that again any time soon though!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Started tonight. L1D1 shredded :blushing: I've got some work to do; it kicked my bum.
    Good for you, johnjely!!! Welcome!!! :drinker:
  • wmchick81
    Options
    Did L1D1 this morning after taking two months off. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be after my long break, but I was still having to push through the push ups and the lateral raises (?? the last strength exercise)
  • mpos
    mpos Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in...I'm expecting my copy in the mail from amazon.com. Also, I just want to know how I keep track of this group?!?!? Do I just keep tracking it in "My Topics"? ;)
  • vbalchick_09
    vbalchick_09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did cardio max yesterday for 30minutes and doing it again tonight!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    No shredding for me today. Spent the day at the lake with the kids and tonight I'm going with friends to dinner and a midnight movie. Back to shredding tomorrow!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Day 8... DONE!!! :happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in...I'm expecting my copy in the mail from amazon.com. Also, I just want to know how I keep track of this group?!?!? Do I just keep tracking it in "My Topics"? ;)
    That's how I keep track of it. As long as people keep posting here, it should stay active in "my topics". :smile:
  • johnjely
    Options
    L1D2 shredded. It *felt* easier, but who knows!

Do you guys typically do a level per week? Or do you just advance whenever you can breeze through the level?
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Did anyone have problems with shin splits on level 2? I have a touch of shin splits & I'm trying to figure out from what. Actually... I think the culprit might be Wii EA Sports Active More. I'm doing the 45 day challenge on HARD & it really is hard - lol.
  • wolfiesong
    Options
    I'm in! I tried this DVD once before but needed more encouragement. I am ready to begin this tomorrow! Thanks.
  • skywalker
    Options
    Did anyone have problems with shin splits on level 2? I have a touch of shin splits & I'm trying to figure out from what. Actually... I think the culprit might be Wii EA Sports Active More. I'm doing the 45 day challenge on HARD & it really is hard - lol.

I didn't have any issues like that. I only occasionally get those from running.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    It's Tuesday and I am back ( a little late :indifferent: ) Did the shred 2 days while on our trip and my hostess & I walked 3 miles 3 days also. I felt that was pretty good for a us!! She is starting the shred too! Keep it Up Jana! With today's shred that make L1D10. I'll see if I move to L2 or take another day on 1 depending how I feel tomorrow,

Asa for exercise besides the shred I am still doing 30 minutes on the elliptical as many days as i can. Skipped the Monday weigh-in (we were flying) I 'spose i could have stepped on the suitcase scale :laugh: Wonder how much I would cost as luggage!? :tongue: I will wait until NEXT Monday. Well I better get moving here! Got to get up early to get everything done tomorrow.