30 Day Shred -DONE with comparison picture

Options

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW you can totally see the change...I know you are proud...and thanks for sharing...
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, I just started the Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones and I am taking it slow working my way up to finishing the whole 40 minutes. Right now I only do half of it
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    that is a HUGE accomplishment! what an amazing difference. great WORK!
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congratulations!!! :happy:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    New to all of this, where do I find info o the 30 day shred? Thanks!

I bought the DVD from WalMart for $9 - the whole video is on Youtube if you don't want to go out and buy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7BK7jpu3M

I did 30DS 4-5 days a week. I was sure to take rest days because otherwise I'd get burnt out on it.

I lost about 9# and 14 inches. I set my BMR according to the calculator here:

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

I ate above my BMR - but below the second number which was based on my goal (I chose 20% calorie reduction). I often ate back most if not all of my exercise calories, and one or 2 days a week I was at BMR calories or a little below because I work afternoon shift and didn't eat a real dinner.

Many times I started out doing the modified version of the exercise, but didn't move to the next level until I felt I was doing all of the exercises to the best of my ability and not the modified version. I am now doing Extreme Shed and Shred by Jillian . . . stay tuned . . . :)
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ok, I gotta dig Jillian out of the cartoon movies on the shelf.
  • punkchic9590
    punkchic9590 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    All of these results are totally inspiring! I just started the shred on the 1st. Did Level 1 Day 3 this morning and my whole body hurts! My legs are not talking to me today. I am going to try to do this thing 30 days in a row. I have quite a bit to lose, but am optimistic that this will be a good kick starter for me.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results! Congrats!
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really want to try this for myself :)
  • KimberlyHeintz
    KimberlyHeintz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, wow!! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • erintgaffaney
    Options
    This was enough inspiration for me to add the 30 Day Shred dvd to my Amazon.com cart!
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I really like Jillian Michaels and her exercise DVDs. I've been contemplating getting the 30 Day Shred DVD and now I'm convinced!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's amazing results well done u xx
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    OMG YOUR RESULTS ARE AMAZING!
    how heavy were the weights that you used?
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    OMG YOUR RESULTS ARE AMAZING!
    how heavy were the weights that you used?

I use 5# weights throughout but only 3# for the v-fly because of an issue with one of my elbows- it hurt too bad too use the 5s for that one
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WOW ... just WOW
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • robotshorts
    Options
    WOW.
  • kbmiller27
    kbmiller27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Seriously awesome! And look at how many people you've inspired just by posting this!

well done! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!