Same weight Different body (Pic)

Options

Replies

• twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Brilliant honey! I'm in the same place at the mo and it's hard to keep remembering that the scales are stupid! lol you look fabulous!!
  • Suzanne106
    Suzanne106 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. As of today I've been doing MFP for 5 weeks and although I can see my body transforming the scale remains the same. I exercise daily, have been monitoring my caloric intake and yet the scale doesn't move. Thanks for sharing your story because it's nice to have another person in the boat with me. You look great. Keep it up :happy:
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I love all of these "toss the scale" progress pictures! Great job focusing on what really matters: health. Also, it's a nice side effect of healthy habits when your body fat decreases and muscles get bigger! Well done, you.
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    There it is woman!!! You look amazing! What a transformation you've made and it really shows!!!
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job! AMAZING dedication!
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yup-April is F the scale month for me. I'm going to take a picture. I've done measurements. Numbers lie and don't tell the whole story. You look amazing :)
  • beenisafe
    beenisafe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    wow.
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    amazing job!well done
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I was just telling my friend the other day that even though the scale REFUSES to budge I have noticed big differences in my body. More definition, smaller belly, clothes are fitting better and looser. I thought that maybe I was just imagining things but others have mentioned it too. These pics of yours have helped me to see that the scale is just a tool and an inefficient one at that. I'm becoming more toned and stronger and as long as that continues I really don't care what that "tool" has to say!! lol GREAT work btw!!:smile:
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see a big difference in your arms and core.
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job!

You look fabulous!
  • Sassymanda
    Sassymanda Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Cherity7852
    Options
    Amazing! Definitely a difference!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Thanks for sharing - it's so true about scale versus body composition :-)
  • GreenBayDiva
    GreenBayDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • jcartwright2008
    jcartwright2008 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Thank you! I really needed this. I've been frustrated with the scale and I know better. You look awesome!!!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Your arms are amazing!
  • kelzy1234
    Options
    You look great. Gaining muscle is the way forward for fat loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!