Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    bumping for more boob talk
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    It's all about the Victoria's Secret bra! But I have double D's so I don't have a problem with cleavage.... :blushing:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I dig cleavage. Literally.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I often say, I could have cleavage wearing a turtleneck! I'm always wearing a camisole of some sort to help cover the girls. I have two young sons, they don't need to be seeing all that. However, on a night out with the hubbs, sure, cleavage is no problem. I just wish I could pull off that Kate Hudson look someone posted. Any ladies out there want to trade boobies with me? lol
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    There are no bad boobs.
    Just boobs I haven't seen...yet.

Reminds me of something my husband says...he says all boobs are great, but some are better than others! :laugh:
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Listen here ladies... boobs are WONDERFUL no matter what size they are.

I really, really, like boobs. Well and as OP said... bacon too.
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    bumping for more boob talk

I like your style...
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Did someone mention boobs?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBSSS! :love:

:laugh:
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options
    Tbh, the love of boobs comes from being able to see/touch what are off limits. Personally, unless your boobs are a train wreck it doesn't matter how small they are. Its still exciting. No matter how you present them, we will still want everything stripped off of you... so just wear what you think looks good.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I love a nice pooper but boobs win out every day of the week (and twice on Sundays).

AMEN!!!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Bandeau bikini tops...it's the one thing we IBTC-ers have over big boobed girls! They can never wear them quite as well. ;)
  • Tatonka_usn
    Options
    Kate_Hudson+Feb_2005.jpg

Not seeking to offend those ladies on here who are mammary-challenged, but if mine are bigger than your's there's a slight problem (I present example A). And before there be any of the expected "man-boob" backlash comments, just think about any guy who has pecs from many hours of being in the gym......that is to what I'm referring.
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options
    Kate_Hudson+Feb_2005.jpg

Not seeking to offend those ladies on here who are mammary-challenged, but if mine are bigger than your's there's a slight problem (I present example A). And before there be any of the expected "man-boob" backlash comments, just think about any guy who has pecs from many hours of being in the gym......that is to what I'm referring.

So are you telling me that you wouldn't be dying to undress that woman because her boobs aren't big?:sick:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

so a girl should get implants because her boyfriend has large pecs? that seems a bit silly.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    All this talk of boobs (especially the perky little a-b cups *drool*) is driving me into single guy depression. But oh well, boob talk is good talk. :smile:
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    bumping for boob talk...
  • Tatonka_usn
    Options
    So are you telling me that you wouldn't be dying to undress that woman because her boobs aren't big?:sick:

So you WOULD be dying to undress a woman who might not be attractive to you. Sorry, we ALL have our personal preferences.
    so a girl should get implants because her boyfriend has large pecs? that seems a bit silly.

Never said, nor even implied that. Was merely heading off the inevitable comments about guys who happen to have "man boobs" being bigger than a woman's. And personally, I would never encourage implants unless medically necessary but (again) that's MY personal preference.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Remember: Big Boobs =/= Nice Boobs

Size is irrelevant. As long as they are relatively perky and well shaped who cares how they are covered.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Fredericks of Hollywood Waterbra's. :) That's all I'm going to say.
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    The idea that only bigger boobs look good with a little skin showing is a common misconception. Confidence is key. If you're not that well endowed, you can still wear a low cut top with a demi or plunge bra and still pull off a sexy look. You don't need a big bust to be sexy.

^^this ! Well said mr!

^^^^ this! awesome!