Top 10: Ways to have your man card revoked.

Options

Replies

• rmikle
    rmikle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    looks like you dont have a man card just by the look of your face.
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @dirtd89 - I realize that you are just trying to stir up discussion, but I am going to do everything on your list today and go to the UFC Gym (where I train at everyday). Dare someone to take the "mancard" from my hand. :laugh:

1.) If you drink out of a straw. My protein shake is usually blended and drank out of a straw.
    2.) If you shave all of your body hair off. I don't shave, and also don't have much body hair.
    (All real men have body hair. Wear it like a badge of honor.)
    3.) If you wear a V Neck shirt. Don't own one, but will wear one.
    4.) If your shorts are higher then your knees. My MMS shorts are above my knees
    5.) If you wear any of the following colors will have your man card revoked. My boxing gloves and golf shirt is pink for Susan Komen.
    6.) If you drink fruity mixed alcoholic drinks. I live in Hawaii. Mai tais are common place for visitors and friends from the mainland.
    7.) If you run away from all of your problems and don't face them head on. Don't deal with everything head on. Get help when you need. In the past, I tried to fix everything myself. Sometimes you also need to make sure that you are addressing the problem and not the symptom.
    8.) There's only 3 moments when crying for a man is acceptable. I see athletes cry all the time. Fighters in the gym cry.
    (When a family member dies, when his dog dies and that movie "The Field of Dreams". My dad came up with it. LOL.)
    9.) If you wear a sweater vest. Wear what you want, I don't judge. I
    10.) If your not assertive. Actually, I have learned to be collaborative. Trust me on this one. I also work for a Fortune 500 company and vendor, associates see you as a "bully" The only time that I am assertive is in the gym or coaching my wrestlers, otherwise I remain under the radar.
  • Mavrick7a
    Options
    @dirtd89 - I realize that you are just trying to stir up discussion, but I am going to do everything on your list today and go to the UFC Gym (where I train at everyday). Dare someone to take the "mancard" from my hand. :laugh:

1.) If you drink out of a straw. My protein shake is usually blended and drank out of a straw.
    2.) If you shave all of your body hair off. I don't shave, and also don't have much body hair.
    5.) If you wear any of the following colors will have your man card revoked. My boxing gloves and golf shirt is pink for Susan Komen.
    6.) If you drink fruity mixed alcoholic drinks. I live in Hawaii. Mai tais are common place for visitors and friends from the mainland.
    7.) If you run away from all of your problems and don't face them head on. Don't deal with everything head on. Get help when you need. In the past, I tried to fix everything myself. Sometimes you also need to make sure that you are addressing the problem and not the symptom.
    8.) There's only 3 moments when crying for a man is acceptable. I see athletes cry all the time. Fighters in the gym cry.
    (When a family member dies, when his dog dies and that movie "The Field of Dreams". My dad came up with it. LOL.)
    9.) If you wear a sweater vest. Wear what you want, I don't judge.
    10.) If your not assertive. Actually, I have learned to be collaborative. Trust me on this one. I also work for a Fortune 500 company and vendor, associates see you as a "bully" The only time that I am assertive is in the gym or coaching my wrestlers, otherwise I remain under the radar.
  • rmikle
    Options
    When you eat less than 1300 calories a day, youre not manly and have no business making this thread. Please run away now. Do you even lift?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Please oh please Maverick, post pics when you do. And then FR me. Lol.

I give your idea two thumbs up. Don't ask me where tho. Oh heck I'll give it two Tom Cruise's too! One for your name and one cause....v neck AND purple!

o5yYoKaWl56VqA.jpg
    tom3.jpg
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Ray Lewis were purple
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options

@ Mav - Imma do it, just because I know you've been looking for an excuse to wrestle me...
  • Mavrick7a
    Options

@ Mav - Imma do it, just because I know you've been looking for an excuse to wrestle me...

@TX-Thundercat - Yes! stil trying to get you drunk first :drinker:

@chocolatediet - Thanks and appreciate the two thumbs up. I literally knocked an MMA wanna be out for less.... he was being Really Assetive :laugh:

@rmikle - echo your funny comments.
  • dirtyd89
    dirtyd89 Posts: 170
    Options
    @rmikle:
    Really?
    Yes.
    I do lift and I'm a runner so don't need to eat much.
    Could outrun you in day of the week brah.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Drunken MMA rasslin..? Bring it!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ^ just a sec...lemme get my popcorn ready.

arod-diaz.gif

Okay...ready!
  • rmikle
    Options
    @rmikle:
    Really?
    Yes.

That answer was pathetic. If youre a runner, you should be eating more to replenish. Also, you just lost your man card because you said youre a runner.
  • rmikle
    Options
    @rmikle:
    Really?
    Yes.

Im pretty sure any woman on this site eats more than you.
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    images_zps0105efdc.jpeg
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    for sale:
    1 pink Miami Vice tee shirt
    2 pairs shorty shorts, daisy duke jean cute off, one acid washed.

Were do I go turn in my card? If you excuse me, I'll be crying.

$T2eC16F,!zcE9s4g0uI2BQEjF2oKpw~~60_35.JPG

Ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I disagree with everyone of those.

The only way to have your woman card revoked is if you whine about how much you hate other women and say you only hang out with men because there is less drama.

Yes, this!!

Sooo ture, I've drama follows you, it's YOU not other girls.
  • solarpower4
    Options
    1.) If you drink out of a straw.
    stock-photo-man-is-drinking-juice-with-straw-75527773.jpg
    drinks with straw, still manly

2)
    2119748896_0d54a7b52a.jpg
    shaven...still manly.

3)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGZUx6URcIG5y9rnKpFatQUqSME_-x_z2J8UBLryj-w90U58Kr
    v-necks can be very manly. especially when there is something dangling out like that all reckless and stuff. (belt)

4)
    cristiano-ronaldo-sexy-swimming-shorts.jpg
    these shorts are short but man OH MAN that's still a man if I ever saw one.

5)
    Prince_PurpleRain.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhihVk0SG0uJA4xsN6ussI_QQNIqU88eq0ahoFel1KJNU_QZd9cA
    sorry prince gets double billing b/c....those eyes. *swoon* and have you SEEN the women he's bedded? all man.

6)
    thumb_COLOURBOX4503491.jpg drinking fruity drink --still manly

7)
    harrison%20ford%20fugitive.jpg3120197645_e88fee2a7e.jpg?v=051lI4tvVo2L._SL500_SS500_.jpg
    sometimes a man needs time to get things in order before facing his problems, case in point harrison ford. *read, ducks in a row*.

8)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS--8xnZZt_rCClHEm-xZzmdnW_AOy3VSjF9NMEM66LRcqVkBr0man-crying.jpg
    I don't care if they're crying cause they broke a nail...them's hawt!

9)
    spl303210_001-wm900.jpg
    sweater vest you say? yum. -- ding. ding. manly.

Just wanted a chance to post the eye candy again!!
  • solarpower4
    Options
    Okay, I'll play:

1) You can't parallel park.
    2) You iron your jeans.
    3) You're at a restaurant and ask a male friend to join you on a trip to the men's room.
    4) Your mother has a problem with your wife and you side with your mother.
    5) You can't hold a job.
    6) You're over 30 and still go to strip clubs.
    7) You dye your own hair.
    8) You go to your kid's game and scream at the kids, refs, coaches, or other parents.
    9) You whip out a calculator when the check arrives.
    10) You love to play bunco.

I like your list better. Plus #11 Skinny Jeans.

Oooh, love this list, too! Thanks for a good laugh!
  • Mavrick7a
    Options
    @rmikle:
    Really?
    Yes.

@dirtyd - brah? Word of advice, don't talk that way in Hawaii. BTW, bought a purple shirt to see who would try to take my mancard. I guarantee that I could out run you, as I run at least 3 miles a day and 6 miles on the weekend.

@solarpower - I love your dress :laugh:
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    The pink thing always makes me laugh. Just a random snapple fact: Pink was first associated with boy babies, and blue for girl babies...just saying. And I have yet to see a girl pull off pink better than a guy...just sayin ;)