What is a strange fact about you?

Options

Replies

• CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have no fight in me....I would rather die than go through some horrible tragedy or natural disaster...if someone wanted to beat me up I would probably just lay down and take it....this is the result of a living hell called bipolar for the 5 years I have will to even get out of bed anymore.....I am diagnosed crazy
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My wife tells me I have "freakishly long toes". I told her some of us are just less evolved than others, and these things really help me swing from tree branches......
  • axelorate
    axelorate Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have a supernumerary nipple.

Where?

It's only a nubbin, but it's below my left nipple on the milk line.

"Milk line" is the second term you have used that I have had to google. Checked "supernumerary nipple" to make sure it didn't specify a location.

I've always wondered how third nipples are differentiated from certain moles. Like.. does it have an areola?

Feel free to tell me to stop with the invasive questions whenever.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    serious......i know that a male ghost lives in my father in laws house, no threat just likes watches us. lol haha i am a little strange. i knew about things before they actually happened.
  • axelorate
    Options
    I have an unhealthy preoccupation with tragic freak accidents and often fantasize about myself or loved ones dying or being horribly disfigured in them.

OMG, I do this too ... Usually when I'm trying to go to sleep and/or after I've watched a movie that has some sort of tragedy that occurs.

Right before bed sucks. Usually leads to a terrible night's sleep.

I have it mostly while I'm out and about.. always just waiting for something to happen. Also, phone calls = someone died. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy helps me. Might be a helpful tool for you as well.
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I can pick anything up with my toes!

oooo me 2 LOL YEA! im not alone with my monkey toes!!!
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I was a member of the crew that restored the very first General Lee Dodge Charger from the Dukes of Hazzard. Golfer Bubba Watson owns it now.

awwwww the general lee :D luv it!!!!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    serious......i know that a male ghost lives in my father in laws house, no threat just likes watches us. lol haha i am a little strange. i knew about things before they actually happened.

I lived in a haunted house once. Not scary but weird, lol.. I knew the lady before she passed away. She had been a neighbor a few years befor.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I have a phobia of going down escalators. I have panic attacks whenever I try
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I have night terrors a lot. I see insects crawling, birds flying at me, people standing over me etc. Sometimes it happens in the day. My boyfriend has to calm me down and stroke my face for me to go back to sleep. The strange thing is, is that I remember it but I am not awake at the time.

I think a few people get this though so perhaps not that strange.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm the only 30-something Canadian woman I know who is obsessed with Korean pop music. I can also recite/write the Korean alphabet.

I have 18 siblings in total, but none share the same mother/father combination as me, so I still consider myself an only child...of sorts.

I love abandoned places.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    "Milk line" is the second term you have used that I have had to google. Checked "supernumerary nipple" to make sure it didn't specify a location.

I've always wondered how third nipples are differentiated from certain moles. Like.. does it have an areola?

Sorry, it seems I'm good at making people Google things! My bad Lol
    I don't mind the questions at all, it's visible whenever I have my top off in the summer anyway :)

Mine doesn't have an areola no, it's a partial nipple really complete with the odd hair thrown in for good measure! It is different from a mole very obviously though.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I have night terrors a lot. I see insects crawling, birds flying at me, people standing over me etc. Sometimes it happens in the day. My boyfriend has to calm me down and stroke my face for me to go back to sleep. The strange thing is, is that I remember it but I am not awake at the time.

I think a few people get this though so perhaps not that strange.

I once was prescribed propranolol to prevent migraines. Well, it caused me to have night hallucinations. Scary stuff. I would wake up and see things in my room! FREAKY. I got off that real quick.
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    Jesus... You're all freaks... I have to go read my Satanic Bible and eat deep fried nipples while smoking meth now.
    Good day to you all.
  • axelorate
    Options

Sorry, it seems I'm good at making people Google things! My bad Lol
    I don't mind the questions at all, it's visible whenever I have my top off in the summer anyway :)

Mine doesn't have an areola no, it's a partial nipple really complete with the odd hair thrown in for good measure! It is different from a mole very obviously though.

Hey, man. I like learning new shiz, and you have certainly piqued my interest in third nipples.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....I'm the only person I know in present day that almost died during child birth. I actually coded during the birth of my oldest son.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....I'm the only person I know in present day that almost died during child birth. I actually coded during the birth of my oldest son.

OMG, crazy! Glad you were well taken care of!
  • TattednPierced
    Options

That's crazy, sorry to hear that.. You also reminded me. I was almost aborted. I must have not been a very good looking fetus/infant to have all of this done to me. LOL
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I have a slight obsession with blood, gore, and death. Even as a small child, I loved staying up late on the weekends just to watch scary movies (mostly repeats of Friday the Thirteenth and Halloween) just for the sole purpose of watching the gruesome murders.

Today I work in a hospital am an often required to take a body to the morgue (and that alone excites me). Most of my coworkers fear going (mostly the other girls) so they switch with me.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am horribly terrified of ants.